FULHAM VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 31st october – 3.00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:14 pm

Everytime we do something to redeem ourselves we feck up the next week , god its so fustrating . We're out of the title race now
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:19 pm

Just got in from the game now. FGuckinf gutted.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:21 pm

bavlondon wrote:Just got in from the game now. FGuckinf gutted.

Blood.y hell Bav that took you ages to get home, Pub was chocker after the game chocker,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:25 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Just got in from the game now. FGuckinf gutted.

Blood.y hell Bav that took you ages to get home, Pub was chocker after the game chocker,

Mate I am hammered right now, I had to get slaughtered after watching that.

You know what all I could hear around me in the stand was fustration.

When Babel came on it wasn't 'come on lad' it was 'come on you useless shyte, you :censored: :censored:'.

That hit me today.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:53 pm

Feck, a matchday thread and nothing to say in 20 mins.... says it all really.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:58 pm

Didnt yeh guts just turn over though Bav when you seen them three subs warmin up Speo, Plessis an Eccleston, i just looked an though fecking hell what have we been reduced to
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:01 am

NANNY RED wrote:Didnt yeh guts just turn over though Bav when you seen them three subs warmin up Speo, Plessis an Eccleston, i just looked an though fecking hell what have we been reduced to

I actually don't mind Spearing but yeah I know what you mean. We haven't got a fighting chance without Stevie on the pitch.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:07 am

bavlondon wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Didnt yeh guts just turn over though Bav when you seen them three subs warmin up Speo, Plessis an Eccleston, i just looked an though fecking hell what have we been reduced to

I actually don't mind Spearing but yeah I know what you mean. We haven't got a fighting chance without Stevie on the pitch.

we've got to find a way to win without him soon Bav, he aint getting any younger. God forbid the day he goes, or even if he needs surgery
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:12 am

Greavesie wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

we've got to find a way to win without him soon Bav, he aint getting any younger. God forbid the day he goes, or even if he needs surgery

So long as we are shopping in bargain basement and not producing from the academy we will never get hold of a player of his calibre ever again. And it pains me to say that. Im depressed, im heading down the pub agfain.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:39 am

bavlondon wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

So long as we are shopping in bargain basement and not producing from the academy we will never get hold of a player of his calibre ever again. And it pains me to say that. Im depressed, im heading down the pub agfain.

its been a bit sh!t lately this season hasnt it? christ I remember the expectation I had over the summer...  :sniffle  :sniffle
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:58 am

I think we may have to change the name of the happy clappy brigade to something more suitable at least for the next few days :D
account deleted by request

Postby maguskwt » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:17 am

Dazzer wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
Where's the proof of this?

Fact we lost 6/7 ? and shacking heads comming off.What proof have you got he hasn't ? I think the evidence is more stacked in favour of my arguement.  :nod

Also 2 players sent of means lack of discipline means lack of focus and lack of care which to me shows a lack of care for manager.

:glare:  what sort of bull is this?

Truth bull the stuff you seem to lack on consistent basis.

:laugh: ... nice one...

says someone who spout :censored: with more frequency than any other... you make heimdall look tame mate congrats...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:08 am

To all the great tallent Rafa has brought to our club he knows what a great player is made of clearly.  :glare:
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:20 am

I wonder whether Dazzer has broken the record for the most amount of totally clueless posts in the shortest amount of time...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:44 am

s@int wrote:Liverpool: Reina, Insua, Degen, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Kuyt, Benayoun, Mascherano, Lucas, Voronin, Torres. Subs: Gulacsi, Babel, Spearing, Plessis, Dossena, Eccleston, Ayala.

Fk , that team looks a little cr@p  :(

Surprisingly played well but with little penetration. One great strike from Torres and Yossi the bar hitter aside, what did we do with our possession?

The bench not only looks a lot cr ap, but do we need so many defensive subs?!?!? And am I the only one that suspects Rafa had a different agenda, that maybe one or two missing today were missing ahead of the Lyon game - as the three best attacking players were also taken off ahead of the Lyon game?

Anyone know where N'Gog was? I want to know whether Rafa left him out or he was unavailable as he surely should have played if not started.

Ironically we didn't lose this game because of injuries and illness, we lost it because we didn't make most of our possession and then were defensively poor. Why did Insua let Zamora run in for a tap-in? I know Kuyt made a pig's ear of it on the touchline for the second, but could Reina have got more of a fist on it, why didn't Insua close down his opponent when it cleared the defence and what was whoever was 'marking' Nevland trying to do because he didn't do it? The third was inevitable given the numerical advantage, but even then Kyrgiakos didn't look like he gave much of a feck. I guess he knew the game was up and he might not play again for a while, but even so.

Now Rafa has gone 50-50 (wins and losses), perhaps he should ask the audience before phoning a friend. Either way he's almost certainly going to walk away well short of the £1m, with the £1m being the league title since he gets paid too much for what he's producing at the moment.
Last edited by Owzat on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games