BOLTON WANDERERS VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 21st january 17.30pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Franky000 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Ok we have 3 more points than at this stage last Jan.
Franky000

Postby metalhead » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:29 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
metalhead wrote:pathetic result and a pathetic performance

what dross

What he said ^^^

Players take 100% responsibility for that. With the exception of Carroll the line up could not of been better placed for a win. Even with an under performing Carroll we should of been able to carry him.

The result has hinged on a weak defensive performance and a ineffective midfield.

Pathetic from the players today, they bottled it big time
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Franky000 wrote:Ok we have 3 more points than at this stage last Jan.

:laugh:  what a relieve
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:30 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
metalhead wrote:pathetic result and a pathetic performance

what dross

What he said ^^^

Players take 100% responsibility for that. With the exception of Carroll the line up could not of been better placed for a win. Even with an under performing Carroll we should of been able to carry him.

The result has hinged on a weak defensive performance and a ineffective midfield.

Carroll looked good tonight evey time he got the ball, but he was not given the ball much, Adam felt it was a good idea to try to do it all by himself all the time, the fact that or striker almost never got the ball tonight shows what is wrong in our team.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Franky000 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 pm

damjan193 wrote:

:laugh:  what a relieve

Every cloud...
Franky000

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Worst game I've seen in a long long time.  In fact, I can't think of a worse performance.  It was even worse than the stuff we watched in the first half of last season.  Our midfield was simply horrible.  Skrtel had his worst game in a long time as well.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:33 pm

This team menatlity has to be one of the weakset i saw from a Liverpool team in ages. Coming from behind is not an option for those guys ,they have no belief in themselves whatsoever. Other then Bellamy and Gerrard the rest are cowards. I don't know if we fell in love with our ,till today, stellar defence but it is obvious for all that this approach just infects everyone. We are incapable of controling the game and pushing forward ,it's players and manager alike ,the whole system is built on not conceeding (Again not today) ,this approach is destined to fail and it is failing. Kenny the player would never have settled for such a mindset..Strange.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby sgs » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Absolutely pathetic...

For me it all comes down to Dalglish. He has not found the best way for this team to play and best way to align the team following Lucas' injury.

He has been unable to figure out how best to play to the strengths of Caroll without simply lumping long balls into the box.

At multiple levels he is making and repeating mistakes.
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 pm

And we spent a shitload of money too.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:42 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:
Franky000 wrote:I think we have less points now than we did at this stage last year under Owl face...perhaps someone can verify that...?

Wouldn't be surprised, we're :censored:.

Sh!t, but not that sh!t.

Under Hodgson we averaged 1.25pts/game. Currently we average 1.59.

Nevertheless, I think that may just be it as far as our ambitions of achieving a fourth placed finish are concerned. We've continued to spunk opportunity after opportunity to get ahead of Arsenal and Chelsea, in multiple games at home against lowly opponments we've drawn, and now against the worst home side in the entire league. We've been here before in the preceding two seasons and haven't managed to make it. It's hard to see that changing this time around.
LFC2007

Postby metalhead » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:43 pm

The Good Yank wrote:Worst game I've seen in a long long time.  In fact, I can't think of a worse performance.  It was even worse than the stuff we watched in the first half of last season.  Our midfield was simply horrible.  Skrtel had his worst game in a long time as well.

worse than the tottenham game, dreadful team performance I hope Kenny Dalglish wakes them up 5 am in the morning and give them a kick in the @rse big time
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:46 pm

I had high hopes for the likes of Carroll and Downing, but now when I think of them I get this image.

My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:49 pm

that performance tonight sucked,we were never in it at all from the first whistle.
they looked clueless ,really average and we got what we deserved.
some of them players out there tonight arent any where near the standard that this club should require.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:52 pm

metalhead wrote:
The Good Yank wrote:Worst game I've seen in a long long time.  In fact, I can't think of a worse performance.  It was even worse than the stuff we watched in the first half of last season.  Our midfield was simply horrible.  Skrtel had his worst game in a long time as well.

worse than the tottenham game, dreadful team performance I hope Kenny Dalglish wakes them up 5 am in the morning and give them a kick in the @rse big time

ah well,looks like no sleep for andy then cos looking at him id say he gets about 3 hours a night!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Kopite-Jud » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Can we please have alonso mascherano and judas back, just think of our team now to the team we had playing in champions league semi finals and finals
Kopite-Jud

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games