BOLTON WANDERERS VS LIVERPOOL - 31 october 2010, ko: 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:58 pm

Ciggy wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Only just home rang in the airport to see if we had won Ive missed the last two games I should go perminantly on holiday its the only we win  :D

:laugh:

Then your hoping your son has a 2 week off every month then :D

MH Ive done some travelling the past 48 hours mate left Abu Dhabi on thursday night, went to Dubai for 3 days was in Wild Wadi yesterday had a meal and a drink in The Kempinsky mall of the Emirates last night, in the airport at 4 this morning, flew to Kuwait changed flights, flew to frankfurt, then travelled to Cologne 8 hours on the train.
the train got raided by the anti terrorist branch the army was in frankfurt airport swarmed everywhere.

To say its been a bit of an adventure is an understatment thought we where never going to get home and now Im bloody freezing  :sniffle

Fook me Ciggy....are you the one posting those dodgy parcels via UPS and FedEx ?

:D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:00 am

Zidane wrote:Really scrappy physical game, after watching it it was always going to be tough to get a goal if I'm honest.  It would have been a lot easier if Torres/Gerrard had their understanding of each other like in the past they ruined lots of good opportunities.  Joe Cole has been very dissapointing all season long and he's gone and got himself injured now, can't wait till Kuyt comes back on our right side.  On the positive side Maxi was top notch, Torres worked hard although he let us down here and there he still isn't at his best.  Stevie was dissapointing but it looks like we just might have a good midfield pairing, Lucas was fantastic once again and Meireles was good as well.. is this the Lucas we've all been waiting for?  If he can keep up his confidence and play like he has these past two games he can be a great player for us.  Happy with the performance overall we fought for this win and that's good to see.

The thing with Lucas is though...you just know he's gonna give away a free kick in the daftest (read: most dangerous) position at any point in the game....despite having a decent game today.
But fair enough, he played well today...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby dundreamin » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:20 am

Christ theres some beauts on this forum. They moan when we lose or draw then they moan when we win,because we didn't play well enough! We got 3 points JOB DONE. so to all the petty minded wingers GET A F.UCKING LIFE
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby kunilson » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:01 am

the performance was not as bad for me....we looked threatening at least which is more than we have done in our previous matches under Roy (not counting Blackburn)....in no way am i saying this is the standard we should be playing cos its obviously still not good enough but i thought with more composure upfront especially we coulda made that easier for ourselves.

anyways, great goal at the perfect time.....3 points. all that matters...onto Chelsea with a bit of momentum at last.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:44 am

poor performance but a great result in the end. looked like same old same old for me until maxi scored. now been to 7 away games in the last season and a bit and i've never seen us play well once. infact i've never seen more than 1 goal in any of those games (leeds 1-0, sunderland 0-1, blackburn 0-0, villa 1-0, man city 0-0, birmingham 0-0). it looked like another frustrating day until that bit of magic from torres.

all in all i thought we defended pretty well. the greek was excellent again in handling davies. our passing was woeful though and this cooncerns me greatly. the onlty man who didn't give it away frequently was lucas who was MOM again for me. mereiles, konchesky, carragher, gerrard and torres couldn't pass the ball five yards for most of the game.

onwards and upwards though.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games