BOLTON WANDERERS VS LIVERPOOL - 31 october 2010, ko: 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby tubby » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Just got in, my feet are sore as fk. What a day though. My throat is sore from singing, plus the guy on my right elbowed me when Maxi scored! Knocked 1 lens out of my glasses, my good glasses!!!!! :angry: But I wasn't too bothered at the time, except I had to watch the final minutes squinting 1 eye closed. :laugh:

Anyway I thought we played alright today, but at times lacked some creativity up front. Torres looked better at times but at others looked like he couldn't be arsed. Stevie had a shocked. And not for the first time this season we played better after Cole went off. I wonder if there is anything in that? :D :D

Anyway so made up for the 3 points, out of the relegation zone. We need a point against Chelsea!

btw this doesn't change my opinion on the manager. He said judge me after 10 games and im still certain he is not the right manager for us.

btw btw I really like that Meireles. He is a clever player, just wish we had a few more technically able players in the squad, I think we would see the best of him then.
Last edited by tubby on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:32 pm

rocky29 wrote:you can be a huge fan of rafa and still want roy to succeed? Lets see everyone come out on here and backup your theory.

Dont be such a :censored:. Rafa is not the manager of liverpool anymore so get over it. Learn the difference between wanting someone to succeed and thinking that they will do it. No I dont think Roy will succeed and I hope he gets sacked soon, but at the same time I hope he proves me wrong.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:41 pm

Made up with the performance today , because it wasn't our best but we battled like f,uckers today and got our rewards . The greek was awesome and maxi and lucas were top class. Game changed when eggnog came on and we looked so dangerous . Good stuff , well in Roy for keeping the same team and well in to all the lads for fighting until the death
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:47 pm

Bolton is a hard place to go to take points, the sc*m drew there. Good battling performance.

Lucas can't give a forward pass? well in son, what a pass for the goal and what a flick from torres :buttrock
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Talking to some of the lads Bav they said the atmosphere was great especialy when we scored, loads of bruised shins and knees tomorrow morning  :laugh:  :laugh: good job i ended up not going with me bad knee , ha ha one of them said to me feckin hell it was like wed won the league the celebration when we scored it went mental.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:39 pm

Great result but not such a great performance. I liked that we fought hard. Still going to dream nightmares about Chelsea.

Gerrard was utter balony today and for gods sake stop taking free kicks.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:06 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Talking to some of the lads Bav they said the atmosphere was great especialy when we scored, loads of bruised shins and knees tomorrow morning  :laugh:  :laugh: good job i ended up not going with me bad knee , ha ha one of them said to me feckin hell it was like wed won the league the celebration when we scored it went mental.

on TV the fans went ballistic nanny, unbelievable.. more of the same  :buttrock
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:07 pm

Only just home rang in the airport to see if we had won Ive missed the last two games I should go perminantly on holiday its the only we win  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:08 pm

Ciggy wrote:Only just home rang in the airport to see if we had won Ive missed the last two games I should go perminantly on holiday its the only we win  :D

:laugh:

Then your hoping your son has a 2 week off every month then :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Nice to read some positive reports., I missed the game fast asleep with flu........ to make it worse when i woke up my son said we'd drawn 0-0! Anyway 3 points is all that matters.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:18 pm

Ciggy wrote:Only just home rang in the airport to see if we had won Ive missed the last two games I should go perminantly on holiday its the only we win  :D

You mind going away for the weekend next weekend? We got Chelsea.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:20 pm

metalhead wrote:

:laugh:

Then your hoping your son has a 2 week off every month then :D

MH Ive done some travelling the past 48 hours mate left Abu Dhabi on thursday night, went to Dubai for 3 days was in Wild Wadi yesterday had a meal and a drink in The Kempinsky mall of the Emirates last night, in the airport at 4 this morning, flew to Kuwait changed flights, flew to frankfurt, then travelled to Cologne 8 hours on the train.
the train got raided by the anti terrorist branch the army was in frankfurt airport swarmed everywhere.

To say its been a bit of an adventure is an understatment thought we where never going to get home and now Im bloody freezing  :sniffle
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:30 pm

Mall of the Emirates is a nice place to have coffee in :nod
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:49 pm

Just looking at the statistics,

58% possession for us.... WOW :wwww
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 pm

Really scrappy physical game, after watching it it was always going to be tough to get a goal if I'm honest.  It would have been a lot easier if Torres/Gerrard had their understanding of each other like in the past they ruined lots of good opportunities.  Joe Cole has been very dissapointing all season long and he's gone and got himself injured now, can't wait till Kuyt comes back on our right side.  On the positive side Maxi was top notch, Torres worked hard although he let us down here and there he still isn't at his best.  Stevie was dissapointing but it looks like we just might have a good midfield pairing, Lucas was fantastic once again and Meireles was good as well.. is this the Lucas we've all been waiting for?  If he can keep up his confidence and play like he has these past two games he can be a great player for us.  Happy with the performance overall we fought for this win and that's good to see.
Zidane

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games