BOLTON WANDERERS VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 21st january 17.30pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby metalhead » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Rebecca Lowe
Kenny Dalglish just said some players won't be in red shirts much longer if play like that again. Said they were disrespectful. Strong
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:01 pm

metalhead wrote:Rebecca Lowe
Kenny Dalglish just said some players won't be in red shirts much longer if play like that again. Said they were disrespectful. Strong

If i were Kenny i wouldn't do my battles over the media ,espcially when he is just as responsible for current predicament...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:06 pm

half that team are HIS SIGNINGS....buy midtable players then you get mid table performances.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Oh boy Kenny is having a very strong press conference
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:07 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

half that team are HIS SIGNINGS....buy midtable players then you get mid table performances.

but then again you expect players to SHOW UP in the game not give a sh!t
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Speechless really.

But where as one time this would have ruined by weekend/evening im not shocked anymore by some of the performances we roll out.

Football players of LFC today.............................hang your f.ucking heads in shame
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:11 pm

metalhead wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

And i would expect a manager not giving a failing players limitless chances ,expect him to make subs on time ,expect him to deploy right tactics and correct approach. Don't go their Kenny do your Job and resolve things behind close doors.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:11 pm

metalhead wrote:Oh boy Kenny is having a very strong press conference

links?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:13 pm

only me wrote:
metalhead wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

And i would expect a manager not giving a failing players limitless chances ,expect him to make subs on time ,expect him to deploy right tactics and correct approach. Don't go their Kenny do your Job and resolve things behind close doors.

and some say he wasn't giving carroll enough games?  :laugh:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:13 pm

He can have a go at them all he wants but he had plenty of time to drag off players that wernt at it but we hit the magic 65mins mark before we saw any kind of changes. I dont even know what formation we went to after that, Steven Gerrard was our ony recognizable centre mid but we were non existent as an attacking force from then on.
burjennio

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:13 pm

metalhead wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

Carroll hasn't shown up all season...neither has Henderson. Why are they on the pitch?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:15 pm

because they cost a f*cking fortune
burjennio

Postby metalhead » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 pm

burjennio wrote:He can have a go at them all he wants but he had plenty of time to drag off players that wernt at it but we hit the magic 65mins mark before we saw any kind of changes. I dont even know what formation we went to after that, Steven Gerrard was our ony recognizable centre mid but we were non existent as an attacking force from then on.

you saw the changes, we took 2 average players and replaced them with another 2 average ones.

Yes Kenny f*cked up with the signings, but f*ck me you expect better from the players after today's showing, at least THEY SHOULD :censored: TRY TO PLAY SOME :censored: FOOTBALL
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:21 pm

is there a news of a bust up in the Liverpool changing room, some reporter on twitter has said there was and that Kenny is having a rant at another reporter.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:23 pm

lakes10 wrote:is there a news of a bust up in the Liverpool changing room, some reporter on twitter has said there was and that Kenny is having a rant at another reporter.

kenny won't find no friends with the press...he burnt most of his bridges with them after they criticised him for his handling of the Suarez situtation.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games