Steven Gerrard thread - Stevie G topics: please post here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:40 pm

SteveGInDaHouse wrote:Yes!!!!! That's way I'm in love whit him!!!! He's sooooooooooo cute!!!!

oh god, not more female hormones running wild.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby SteveGInDaHouse » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:54 pm

I just wanna let you know Steve is da hottest guy on earth!!!!!
SteveGInDaHouse

Postby SteveGInDaHouse » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:00 pm

Nobody cares about me!!!!!!!!!!!!
SteveGInDaHouse

Postby andy_g » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:09 pm

just guessing but greece2004 and SteveGInDaHouse may just be the same person. loads of exclamation marks, one disappeared the other appeared. both talk cr@p.

someones having a giggle...

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SteveGInDaHouse » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:11 pm

I'm not a faker!!!!!!!!! I tell the truth!!!!
SteveGInDaHouse

Postby The_Rock » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:35 am

stmichael wrote:
SteveGInDaHouse wrote:Yes!!!!! That's way I'm in love whit him!!!! He's sooooooooooo cute!!!!

oh god, not more female hormones running wild.

yes...getting jealous with all the attention being deviated to the spanish players instead of me....... and now this  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:35 am

SteveGInDaHouse wrote:I'm not a faker!!!!!!!!! I tell the truth!!!!

u never fake  ???  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:47 am

Another drifting thread......
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:40 pm

I see David Beckham is stirring the sh!t about Stevie.  I just wish he'd keep his stupid, flat mouth shut.  He's just another faded celebrity who nobody neither cares or listens to anymore.

He's been shouting his mouth off on Sky Sports if you must read it.  I'm not posting the link.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:45 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I see David Beckham is stirring the sh!t about Stevie.  I just wish he'd keep his stupid, flat mouth shut.  He's just another faded celebrity who nobody neither cares or listens to anymore.

He's been shouting his mouth off on Sky Sports if you must read it.  I'm not posting the link.

:glare: I seen it Johnny and see him talkin spanish f@ckin idiot :angry: the spaniards here said hes been there 2 years you think he could speak better spanish than that :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:11 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:I see David Beckham is stirring the sh!t about Stevie.  I just wish he'd keep his stupid, flat mouth shut.  He's just another faded celebrity who nobody neither cares or listens to anymore.

beck is a pussy johnny mac
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:21 pm

GERRARD: INJURIES HAVE COST US
Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard believes injuries have deprived his side a Barclays Premiership title chance this season - and Champions League success is now his target.
The 24-year-old, who faces fierce rivals Manchester United on Saturday, has inspired Liverpool’s campaign and lifted Rafael Benitez’s side to fifth in the league despite the loss of key striker Djibril Cisse to a broken leg.

Czech Republic forward Milan Baros has also had injury worries leaving Benitez with an inexperienced attack - but Gerrard has shone by grabbing vital goals from midfield.

With Spain striker Fernando Morientes now at Anfield, Gerrard is optimistic for a successful second half of the season.

The England international believes his side would be within touching distance of leaders Chelsea but for injuries this season.

“I think we’d have been a little bit closer,” Gerrard said. “I don’t think we’d be sitting top of the league, we’ve got to be realistic that everyone does get injuries, we’ve suffered some big ones to the big players this season.

“I’m confident that if we had no injuries that, I guess, we’d be five or six points off the top.

“But I think there’s a lot of positives to take from this season’s performance in the league, we’re a lot better all round, and I think there’s real signs of improvements as far as the league’s concerned from last season, so it’s not all doom and gloom but it is disappointing to be so far off the title.”

Liverpool are currently 18 points behind the Barclays Premiership pacesetters but are in the last 16 of the Champions League as the competition reaches the knock-out stages.

Gerrard believes winning Europe’s finest competition is still a possibility, particularly with their favourable draw against unfancied German side Bayer Leverkusen.

“I’ve got my own personal ambitions and so have the team but the manager wants us to concentrate on each game as it comes.

“But with being captain of the club it’d be nice to lift a trophy and to have my name on the Champions League, I think they’re the realistic ambitions for this season.”

Liverpool also have one foot in the Carling Cup final, taking a lead to Vicarage Road after Gerrard scored the only goal of the game against Watford in the first leg on Tuesday.

The skipper admits his side must improve against United on Saturday to take three points from Sir Alex Ferguson’s side.

“For Liverpool players, this is the biggest game of the season and for Saturday we need to play a lot better than on Tuesday to get a result,” he added on John Barnes’ Football Night on Five.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:31 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:GERRARD: INJURIES HAVE COST US
Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard believes injuries have deprived his side a Barclays Premiership title chance this season - and Champions League success is now his target.
The 24-year-old, who faces fierce rivals Manchester United on Saturday, has inspired Liverpool’s campaign and lifted Rafael Benitez’s side to fifth in the league despite the loss of key striker Djibril Cisse to a broken leg.

Czech Republic forward Milan Baros has also had injury worries leaving Benitez with an inexperienced attack - but Gerrard has shone by grabbing vital goals from midfield.

With Spain striker Fernando Morientes now at Anfield, Gerrard is optimistic for a successful second half of the season.

The England international believes his side would be within touching distance of leaders Chelsea but for injuries this season.

“I think we’d have been a little bit closer,” Gerrard said. “I don’t think we’d be sitting top of the league, we’ve got to be realistic that everyone does get injuries, we’ve suffered some big ones to the big players this season.

“I’m confident that if we had no injuries that, I guess, we’d be five or six points off the top.

“But I think there’s a lot of positives to take from this season’s performance in the league, we’re a lot better all round, and I think there’s real signs of improvements as far as the league’s concerned from last season, so it’s not all doom and gloom but it is disappointing to be so far off the title.”

Liverpool are currently 18 points behind the Barclays Premiership pacesetters but are in the last 16 of the Champions League as the competition reaches the knock-out stages.

Gerrard believes winning Europe’s finest competition is still a possibility, particularly with their favourable draw against unfancied German side Bayer Leverkusen.

“I’ve got my own personal ambitions and so have the team but the manager wants us to concentrate on each game as it comes.

“But with being captain of the club it’d be nice to lift a trophy and to have my name on the Champions League, I think they’re the realistic ambitions for this season.”

Liverpool also have one foot in the Carling Cup final, taking a lead to Vicarage Road after Gerrard scored the only goal of the game against Watford in the first leg on Tuesday.

The skipper admits his side must improve against United on Saturday to take three points from Sir Alex Ferguson’s side.

“For Liverpool players, this is the biggest game of the season and for Saturday we need to play a lot better than on Tuesday to get a result,” he added on John Barnes’ Football Night on Five.

Lets just hope he bears that in mind when he comes to "consider his future" later this season...
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:33 pm

Exactly my thoughts Leon :)

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:17 am

****** i just read this

Real Madrid win option on Liverpool's Gerrard
tribalfootball.com - January 14, 2005

Real Madrid have secured first refusal on Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard.

Marca says the agreement has been struck during negotiations over Fernando Morientes' £6.3 million move to Liverpool yesterday.

The Gerrard option has been verbally agreed between the two clubs, though nothing exists in writing. Its been suggested Liverpool refused to write anything official into the contract over fears of a backlash from supporters.

Nevertheless, as it stands, Real will be given first refusal on Gerrard when Liverpool decide to make him available.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion