Resurrected Player Ratings, last match.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby damjan193 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:25 pm

Thanks for voting mate, but unfortunately I can't make averages out of one voter.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:27 pm

:D
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:57 am

Liverpool vs West Ham

Karius - 4 had very much nothing to do all game, but when called upon he looked nervous and the opposition took advantage.

Milner - 6 solid game by James.. worked hard all game and got some decent crosses in.

Matip - 6 looks great but only reason he gets a 6 is because he couldn't sort his feet out for the equalising goal.

Lovren - 5 I like Lovren but he's a hazard at the back. He's one of those players that makes a unbelievable clearence off of the line only to hit the keeper and go in the net.

Clyne - 2 absolutey useless.. everything he touched went to the opposition.

Henderson - 6 worked his butt off all game and nearly scored a worldy.

Wijnaldum - 6 he played well but should have done abit better with the 3 chances he had.

Lallana - 6 scored early and looked confidant.. but gave away a freekick in a terrible area that ended up with us conceding there first goal.

Firmino - 5 he looks lost without Coutinho.. or maybe it's because he's out wide.

Mane - 6 looks tired but he keeps trying his best to keep us ticking.. Hes in dire need of a rest.

Origi - 6 was in the right position for the goal and played ok. Something just seems to be missing with him at the moment though.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:29 pm

Vs Everton

Mignolet- 6.5
Clyne- 6.5
Lovren-7.5
Klavan- 7.5
Milner-7
Wijnaldum-6.5
Lallana- 6.5
Henderson- 7
Mane- 7.5
Origi- 6
Firmino- 6
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:40 pm

I don't bother with stream's, if a game is not on Sky or BT I just listen to it on the radio (which I don't actually mind as it reminds me of the old days  :D ). As this one was on the box I can give a rating.

MINGOLET - 7 didn't have much to do but did look composed and assured which is worth its weight in gold in games like these. A panicky keeper can soon spread anxiety right through a defence.
CLYNE - 6.5 another solid display, this lad is a throwback to the days when we had the likes of Phil Neal and Alan Kennedy, he's so consistent you can count the number of bad games he has in a season on one hand.
LOVREN - 8 I've been critical of him recently but he was magnificent last night, maybe a bit lucky not to get sent off for getting involved with Coleman after Barkleys horror tackle on Hendo but all the same it was good to see him sticking up for his team mate.
KLAVAN - 7 fine performance
MILNER - 6 sometimes it's easy to forget he's not a natural fullback, a true professional and great team player
HENDERSON - 6.5 worked hard and kept the ball moving, superb post match interview as well, fine ambassador for the club
WIJNALDUM - 7 thought he played really well, he's actually at his best when he's playing in little triangles, knocking one-two's in tight spaces, he's got great technique in those situations but then again he's Dutch and they are brought up on that type of footy.
LALLANA - 6.5 played well, after a slow start to his career here he's morphed into the ideal Liverpool player i.e he combines graft and skill.
MANE - 7.5 not at his absolute best but works hard and his pace always gives defenders something to worry about, superb goal as well, he was onto that ball like a prime Michael Owen or Ian Rush.
FIRMINO - 6.5 another who's not quite firing on all cylinders but saying that he could have had a hat trick, worked hard as always
ORIGI - 6 struggled to hold the ball up but Lukaku was the same, tough for CF's when games are that frantic and players are swarming around the man in possession. Put in a shift though.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:30 pm

MINGOLET - 7 - Did well, despite previous "failures" looked a much safer bet than Karius
CLYNE - 6 - Good game, in the longer term would love to see the fella improve his "when and where" on crosses
LOVREN - 7 - Good performance, loved the aggression but maybe needs to be careful as to when he uses it.
KLAVAN - 7 - Solid and professional.
MILNER - 5.5 - Not his best game but did ok.
HENDERSON - 7 - Diligent and Determined put in a good shift
WIJNALDUM - 7 - Similar to Hendo, nothing flashy that makes you go "WOW !" but worked his socks off.
LALLANA - 6 - No moments of magic but as usual ran for everything.
MANE - 7 - Plugged away despite some cynical assaults from the oppo thugs, delighted that he finally punished them.
FIRMINO - 7 - Not his most stellar performance BUT on work rate alone the fella deserves a salute.
ORIGI - 6 - Slighty more subdued that in previous games.

Subs

Sturridge - 6 - Not much time on the pitch but his contribution made the difference
Can - 5 - Needs match fitness

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:23 pm

LIVERPOOL V STOKE

MINGOLET - 6 should have done better with the goal but made an important save to keep it at 1-0
CLYNE - 7.5 best RB in the country imo
KLAVAN - 5.5 did okay but im not sure he's the bravest of CB's
LOVREN - 7 let Walters get ahead of him for the goal but other than that played really well
MILNER - 7 fine performance
HENDERSON - 7 started slow but grew into the game
WIJNALDUM - 8 my MoM, neat and tidy on the ball and worked his @rse off
LALLANA -7.5 great goal, silky skills and tremendous work ethic, what more could you want?
MANE - 7 we are going to miss this fella
FIRMINO - 7 played well
ORIGI - 7 ditto
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:52 pm

MINGOLET - 6
CLYNE - 7
KLAVAN - 6
LOVREN - 7
MILNER - 6
HENDERSON - 7
WIJNALDUM - 7
LALLANA -7
MANE - 7
FIRMINO - 8
ORIGI - 6

subs
Sturrdge - 6
Moreno - 5

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby damjan193 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:28 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to do the averages but I've been really unwell lately, had a very high fever the other week, even fainted at one point. I'm all right now, but the fever has drained me so much that all I've been doing lately has been sleeping. Anyways, keep on casting your votes and I'll do the averages once I'm a bit better. Cheers.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:45 pm

damjan193 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:28 pm wrote:Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to do the averages but I've been really unwell lately, had a very high fever the other week, even fainted at one point. I'm all right now, but the fever has drained me so much that all I've been doing lately has been sleeping. Anyways, keep on casting your votes and I'll do the averages once I'm a bit better. Cheers.

wow, sorry to hear that mate, glad that you are on the mend anyway  :buttrock  :buttrock
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:27 pm

damjan193 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:28 pm wrote:Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to do the averages but I've been really unwell lately, had a very high fever the other week, even fainted at one point. I'm all right now, but the fever has drained me so much that all I've been doing lately has been sleeping. Anyways, keep on casting your votes and I'll do the averages once I'm a bit better. Cheers.

Hey Damjan, no probs mate, you just concentrate on getting well.

TBH , despite your great input, unless more members contribute to this thread we might as well unpin it and save you some valuable time and effort.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Liverpool v Man City

Mignolet - 7- had one mad "Grobbelar" moment but was otherwise decisive and composed
Milner - 7 - Mr Dependable, needed some help defending against Sterlings pace but didn't put a foot wrong.
Lovren - 7 - Solid
Klaven - 7 - Despite a yellow card, stayed on his game and competed
Clyne - 7 - More defensive than usual, I guess he was following team orders, did a great job
Henderson - 7 - Unspectacular but game by game growing into that captains role solid and determined
Can - 6 - Did well, but do find myself wondering if he's actually got any better since joining us, imo hasn't fulfilled early expectations
Lalanna - 7 - Did well. Ran his socks off again and put in a great cross for Wijnaldum !
Wijnaldum - 8 - Tireless contribution and a brilliantly timed header
Firmino - 7 - Harder than he looks, great contribution.
Mane - 7 - Similar to Firmino, we're gonna miss him when he goes to the AF Nations  :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby aCe' » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:02 pm

damjan193 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:28 pm wrote:Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to do the averages but I've been really unwell lately, had a very high fever the other week, even fainted at one point. I'm all right now, but the fever has drained me so much that all I've been doing lately has been sleeping. Anyways, keep on casting your votes and I'll do the averages once I'm a bit better. Cheers.

Hope you're feeling better man. And happy new year to everyone !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:04 pm

Mignolet - 7
Milner - 8
Lovren - 7
Klaven - 7
Clyne - 7
Henderson - 7
Can - 7
Lalanna - 8
Wijnaldum - 8
Firmino - 6
Mane - 7
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:33 pm

MINGOLET - 7 conceded just 1 goal in 6 hours of football
CLYNE - 7.5 didn't give De Bruyne a look in
LOVREN - 7 solid
KLAVAN - 7 ditto, handled early yellow well.
MILNER - 7.5 considering he's not the quickest he handled Sterling brilliantly
HENDERSON - 7 played well, covered every blade of grass putting out fires
WIJNALDUM - 8 superb yesterday but he's been playing well for a while now
CAN - 6.5 bit rusty but to be fair hasn't played much football recently
LALLANA - 7 offered a threat going forward but also tracked back and helped Milner out down that L/H side, great cross for the goal too, Trojan performance
MANE - 7 same as Lallana but down the R/H side
FIRMINO - 6.5 couple of loose touches at inopportune moments but always works hard and links up well
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion