Firmino-4.5
Mane- 7

Subs

Sturridge-4
Winaldum- 6
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:08 am

Karius-5 ,had nothing to do yet succeeded to fck it up with the goal he conceeded. (Not good enough to start, Klopp should run with Migs till the bitter end)
Trent Arnold-7 ,had a good game ,handled the defensive side and was very active moving forward.
Matip- 7 ,solid good game
Lovren - Solid good game
Moreno- 6 ,solid game but not very involved on the attacking side
Henderson- 8 ,MOTM for me ,run as usual but also provided good support and linkup with the front side.
Can-4 ,Poor and reckless ,can't control his energy level.
Coutinho- 7 ,up and down ,started slow then gained pace great goal and then diminished again..
Salah -5 ,are we starting to see a problem with Mo Mo? he can't continue to be wasteful as he is at the moment ,his speed and pace are not being utilized if he can't score or pass.
Firmino-3 ,one the weakest display of Bobby in quite some time ,couldn't score ,couldn't pass ,he was just pathtic
Mane- 7 ,he we ok should have stayed on the pitch.

Subs

Sturridge-4 ,very poor ,similar to Bobby ,failed miserably in front of goals and lost a lot of possession. Squandered the chance to get back to the starting 11.
Winaldum- 6

Klopp shouldn't have kept Bobby ,it was a smarta$$ move that didn't help the team.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:26 am

Karius - 5 - Id expect any half decent keeper to save that freekick, hes definitely a much more commanding keeper than Mignolet though, neither are good enough
Trent Arnold-7 - Much defensively this game and was decent going forward, should of done much better on that 4 on 2 counter attack though
Matip- 7 - Solid, a few stray passes her and there
Lovren - 7 - Solid performance for once
Moreno- 6 - Good by his standards but thats not saying much
Henderson - 8 - I personally thought that was one the best games ive seen him play for us, his passing was sharp and accurate added with his usual hard work
Can - 5 - Awful, slow in the mind, cheap in possession and sloppy in the tackle
Coutinho - 8 - Such an elegant player, he makes the whole team play to his rhythm
Salah - 6 - Still as lively and dangerous as ever but he really needs to more productive in front of goal
Firmino- 4 - Terrible, terrible terrible, didn't do anything right all game, cheap in possession, wasteful in front of goal and couldn't trap a bag of cement, needs dropping
Mane- 7 - Along with Couthino these two are miles better than anyone else in our squad, the guy is a constant menace, wasn't at his very best but played well, ridiculous of Klopp to take him off instead of Firmino

Subs

Sturridge -5 - Got himself in some excellent positions but his finishing was poor and he was greedy on a few occasion trying to score a worldy, needs to start against Firmino in the next game
Winaldum - 6 - Was a massive improvement on Can when he came on
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Karius - 3 dreadful keeping for the free kick and I mean dreadful, I reckon I could have saved that myself.
Trent Arnold - 6 decent performance
Matip - 6 some of his passes and clearance's were a bit iffy but otherwise pretty solid.
Lovren - 8 imo one of our better players on the night
Moreno - 6 his good recent form continue's
Can - 4 looked slow and lethargic
Henderson - 8 had a good game, did a great job winning the ball back after we had lost it
Coutinho - 7.5 great goal but faded a bit as game went on (which is only to be expected I suppose given he missed a lot of pre season).
Salah - 6.5 quite wasteful but his running in behind was always a threat
Mane - 6.5 first game back but did quite well
Firmino - 4 he's going through a bad spell, can't seem to trap a bag of cement atm
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Karius - 4 - one more strike and he's out surely? Ward should take his place as number 2
TTA - 7
Matip - 7 - played ok but wasn't really challenged to be fair
Lovren - 7 - same as above
Moreno - 6
Henderson - 7.5 - good game
Can - 4 - very poor game for Emre, he's so inconsistent
Coutinho - 7.5 - good goal and linked up well in the final third
Salah - 6 - good player but very wasteful at times, and yesterday was sadly an example of that
Mane - 7 - was one of our biggest threats until he was taken off for reasons known only to Klopp.
Firmino - 3 - terrible game, the guy's in an awful form at the moment. How he remained on the pitch till the end is beyond me

Subs:
Sturridge - 5 - rusty is the word I'd use
Wijnaldum - 6
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Karius - 5 had 2 saves to make all game and managed to mess one up.

TAA - 5 He looks decent going forward but he can't win a Ariel battle to save his life.

Moreno - 6 played decent to be honest.

Lovren - 6 decent game didn't have much to do.

Matip - 6 same as Lovren.

Hendo - 7 worked his butt off and stopped some very dangerous counters with high energy interceptions.

Can - 3 started poor with a bad challenge with the yellow card .. and he just got worse.

Coutinho - 7 where would we be without him?

Mane - 6 looked good but was taken off far too early.

Salah - 6 always a threat and always the first to react to rebounds. Really impressed with this kid.

Firmino - 2 I like Firmino but his confidence is at a low.. He suffers with fatigue and Klopp makes him run himself into the ground pressing. Give him a rest.

Subs.

Studge - 4 looked sluggish, lost the ball alot and missed a golden chance to win the game.

Wjnaldum - 6 kept the ball moving well with neat passing.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:54 pm

Spartak Moscow vs. Liverpool player's average (by 6 voters):

Karius - 4.6

TAA - 6.5
Matip - 6.6
Lovren - 6.9
Moreno - 6.2

Henderson - 7.7
Can - 4
Coutinho - 7.4

Salah - 5.9
Mane - 6.7
Firmino - 3.4

Subs (by 5 voters):

Sturridge - 4.4
Wijnaldum - 6

Newkit man of the match: Jordan Henderson
Newkit flop of the match: Roberto Firmino
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:23 am

Newcastle V Liverpool

Mingolet  5   Not a lot to do but probably just as well.
Gomez  3  Sooner or later he was always going to struggle in a game.
Matip   5 not great positioning for the goal and was unlucky it deflected of Joselus shin.
Lovren  2 because its the same shyte every week with this ballbag. Should have intercepted shelveys pass for the goal or at least try to close ground in support of Matip but instead stood like a gobshyte.
Moreno 4  Deluded to the point that he thinks his performances has silenced fans.
Wijnaldum 5 AKA Bobby Bouchet.
Henderson 4  Show up, get a nothing 5 yd pass, Look like your going to do something with it and then send it 5 yds back to where it came from before throwing your hands out screaming for it again.
Coutinho  8  No one at the club is fit to lace the lads boots.
Salah 7 Very good player but will never be world class because of poor finishing.
Mane 4 barely notice him on the pitch.
Sturridge  4 One or 2 touches here and there but poor when it counted.

Solanke 3.
Firmino 4 Gone off the boil a bit lately.
The Ox  LOL.  :down:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:22 pm

Mingolet  6   nothing to do.
Gomez  3  Not ready for starting position in LFC ,made some terrible mistakes and his crossings were atrocious.
Matip   7 ,the only legit CB in the team ,the only one which moved the ball to the right direction ,straight deep forward.
Lovren  4 ,Typical Lovern
Moreno 5 ,Disgrace he is playing before Robertson ,Not made any horrible mistakes but didn't contribute to the game at all.
Wijnaldum 4 ,poor and unnoticed.
Henderson 4  Thought After Moscow he will continue his good performance ,think again.
Coutinho  7 ,Super goal but was pretty ineffective to large parts of the game
Salah 4, had enough with his squandering of perfect chances ,it's really hurting the team.
Mane 4 did he play?
Sturridge  4 Missed his chance to get back to the starting 11...Poor and wasteful
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Mingolet - 6 didn't have much to do, couldn't really be blamed for the goal
Gomez - 4 he does give us a bit more height and physicality at the back but his distribution normally isnt the best, yesterday it was downright woeful.
Matip - 5 a bit unlucky with the goal but we shouldn't be getting caught square by players who can barely run quick enough to catch a bus. If it's someone like Aubemayang or Bale then fair enough but that Joselu would have trouble beating me in a sprint. Just track the runner, that's all they had to do.
Lovren - 5 as above
Moreno - 6 didn't do much wrong i thought
Henderson - 6 worked hard
Wijnaldum - 6 ditto
Coutinho - 8 not at his very best but still clearly the class act in this team
Mane - 5 that 3 game ban has taken the wind out of his sails
Salah - 6 he is a threat but he needs to become more clinical, wasted more than one great opportunity yesterday with heavy touches and poor shooting.
Sturridge - 4 hate to say it but this lad is clearly not the player he once was, at 28 he should be slap bang in the middle of his footballing prime but like Robbie Fowler it looks like all those injuries are going to rob him of his best years.

MoM - was going to give it to Coutinho but I'll give it to Damjan instead for working out the averages for the Spartak game
:bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Mingolet  5 Nothing to do other than curse his luck at conceding yet again
Gomez  4 Wasteful in possession   
Matip   4 A four is being generous given his doze for the goal   
Lovren  3 Stopped running when it was clear Matip had lost the battle with Joseleu 
Moreno 4  One brilliant cross and then a plethora of ones either under hit,over hit or without the help of normal brain function.   
Wijnaldum 4 A decent first half then nada in the second 
Henderson 4  So many long lazy balls over the top to Salah ,unforgivable he didn't pick up Shelvey for that pass 
Coutinho  8 Brilliant goal and looked the only player capable of taking us beyond workmanlike 
Salah 7  He's been a great signing,but he must despair at the lack of thought used in bringing him into the play 
Mane 4 Clearly way off form, the simplest of passes evaded him completely and his first touch was absolutely woeful   
Sturridge 3 Makes the simple but effective link up play our front three usually enjoy impossible.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:20 pm

cheers yakka

Mignolet - 6 - nothing to do, could do nothing about the goal
Gomez - 5 - don't think he was as bad as some of you make of it. He struggled a bit, sure, but definitely wasn't the worst player on the pitch
Matip - 5 - was ok but falling asleep for their goal is unforgivable
Lovren - 5 - same as above
Moreno - 5
Henderson - 4 - Red till i die sums him up perfectly few posts above
Wijnaldum - 6 - thought he did ok tbh
Coutinho - 7 - pretty anonymous but what a cracker
Salah - 4 - was awful I thought. All that running and sprinting count for nothing if you're going to f*ck it up at the end. Needs to work on his finishing and final touch
Mane - 4 - nothing worked for him
Sturridge - 4 - I don't know this guy anymore

Subs:
Solanke - 6 - was lively I thought
Firmino - 5
Ox - N/A
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Mignolet 5 - we really need a keeper who can command his box, not one that is terrified of the ball at his feet.

Gomez 5 - he's clearly not ready at this level especially not at RB.

Matip 4 - I like Matip but to switch off for the goal was unforgivable.

Lovren 3 - I lost faith in Lovren over a year ago and beg that he proves me wrong ... and he fails everytime.

Moreno 6 - I actually didn't think he was all that bad.. struggled with his delivery.

Hendo 5 - backwards and sideways

Wjanaldum 5 - way too slow in possession we need to move the ball quicker from midfield.

Coutinho 7 - Didn't have the greatest game but got the important goal again.

Mane 4 - He really had a stinker.. I'm not sure if he's as effective playing down the left.

Salah 6 - Gets in to good areas but needs to be more clinical in front of goal.

Studge 2 - he's done at top level.. bad first touch and way too slow at moving the ball.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:18 am

Mignolet 6 - not much to do really so.

Gomez 5 - young and a bit of a rough diamond.

Matip 5 - did ok but not solide enough

Lovren 4 - same above

Moreno 6 - His improving steadily

Hendo 5 - Usual from hendo nothing more

Wjanaldum 6

Coutinho 8 - tried to make a difference sadly the rest didn't

Mane 5 - does not look his usual self

Salah 6 - poor finishing as usual really needs shooting practise

Sturridge 3- poor display not 10% of the lethal studge.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Newcastle vs. Liverpool player's average (by 7 voters):

Mignolet - 5.6

Gomez - 4.1
Matip - 5
Lovren - 3.7
Moreno - 5.1

Henderson - 4.6
Wijnaldum - 5.1
Coutinho - 7.6