Reds international fallout

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:24 pm

We kept hearing that Fat Frank does not play well for England because he cannot play with Stevie. Well we now know that is cr@p. England were so poor going foward today, they really missed the Liverpool captain. I would now like to see Gerrard play without Lampard so we can see the real weakest link. Lampard can't carry a team.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:34 pm

lampard is so anxious to prove something to the detractors..he's forgetting to do the basics right. twice tonight and several times lately he is looking for glory instead of the simple lay-off to a team mate, better placed. the word selfish comes to mind. and that cant be a good footing to start from in any sport..i cant see how he gets so much expectation placed on his shoulders, where clearly the guy is above average at best. and should be disposable because of that for the good of the team, though thats never going to happen is it.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:41 pm

red37 wrote:where clearly the guy is above average at best. and should be disposable because of that for the good of the team, though thats never going to happen is it.

Not as long as he plays for Chelsea. Don't get me started on Terry! :veryangry
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:52 pm

did argentina field a strong line-up?

Yes they did, and a Spain - Argentina is not a friendly, nobody wants to lose that game, there were some hard tackles, some of them nasty.

But the game allowed 6 subs, so it was not a natural game in that way.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:59 pm

Sabre wrote:
did argentina field a strong line-up?

Yes they did, and a Spain - Argentina is not a friendly, nobody wants to lose that game, there were some hard tackles, some of them nasty.

But the game allowed 6 subs, so it was not a natural game in that way.

i was kind of hinting at the inclusions of Tevez and Mascherano(sp) bearing mind Basile's comments recently. and whether or not they performed if selected. nice to see Alonso continue his improvement.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ginley » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:17 am

Charlie Ginley Sh.it his pants
sh.it his pants
sh.it his pants
Charlie Ginley sh.it his pants
aint that bitty?
Ginley

Postby BOODIDDY » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:55 am

i thought that the england game was brilliant. I can't stand the southern superstars. Proved once and for all that Gerrard is the man. Give him a game in cm with hargreaves holdong in the new year and watch them go. Put Pennant on the right or bing back Beckham. Get rid of the the blue manc! Owen is still the only world class striker we have. He wont be there so go with Johnsen and Crouch.

Feel for Carra cos it looks like the ginger boss rates King, Rio and JT higher thnan him. Defenders defend and there ain't no one better than carra for england. Ball players are midfielders. What did  rio do last night? One run and got so scared he didn't know what to do.

Gerrard for captain he influences, leads and his the best cm of his type in the world.

Rant over off to enjoy my birthday
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:09 am

MORE BAD NEWS!

Agger breaks his hand to add to Benitez problems Oct 12 2006

By Richard Williamson Daily Post Sports Editor

DANIEL AGGER broke his hand playing for Denmark in their 4-0 Euro 2008 qualifying victory over Liechtenstein last night to add to manager Rafael Benitez's injury woes.

The Danish defender is expected to be in plaster for four to five weeks and is definitely out of the Premier-ship clash with Blackburn at Anfield on Saturday.

This latest injury blow will only add further fuel to the Liverpool manager's argument over the need for an overhaul in the relationship between clubs and national teams.

Liverpool are already without Dutch striker Dirk Kuyt, who is out for two weeks with an ankle ligament injury, picked up during Holland's Euro 2008 qualifier with Bulgaria last Saturday.

Benitez will be hoping the rest of his international contingent return unscathed today as his plans for the return to Premiership action have been severely disrupted.

can you believe it FFS!

:veryangry

its about time we started playing the kind of tricks other sides do...ie tell McLaren theyre all f.ucking injured already and wont be coming out to play until the prems back on!!
Last edited by red37 on Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby red37 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:50 am

3 defenders injured within the space of 8 weeks...we must have had all were going to get now surely. who the hells next?
on second thoughts, dont even say it  :(

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby tubby » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:56 am

bng89 wrote:'Steve McClaren - F*cking thick c*nt.  :no '

He is :censored:

I think the truth is once again that we have a manager who is not capable of getting the best out of collectivley some of the best players in the world.

Everyone was :censored: over that Andorra result but lets be fair we would have been expected to even beat them with no manager.

Im just glad Stevie got some rest and for that matter Carra too.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:58 am

at least bellamys trial has been postponed to a later date, so he can concentrate on football for a bit
112-1077774096

Postby red37 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:06 am

he doesnt seem too happy about that. apparantly new evidence has come up.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:19 am

England where friggen cr@p, more speed from a tortoise.
Cr@p team and a cr@p manager borin  :sleep
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:30 am

red37 wrote:he doesnt seem too happy about that. apparantly new evidence has come up.

i wouldnt worry too much about it mate, just some skank after a few quid if i read it right. some deal will be done before, he can pay her without admitting any liability
112-1077774096

Postby red37 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:41 am

Ciggy wrote:England where friggen cr@p, more speed from a tortoise.
Cr@p team and a cr@p manager borin  :sleep

the thing that pi55es me off with england is - with the exception of Gerrard (though even he has to put up with lampard throwing his dummy out the pram!) - why do our lads seem to get the sh1tty end of the stick all the time when things dont go to plan. one minute Crouch is getting booed simply for the way he looks. then he's the best thing since sliced bread (but only against weak opposition, dont you know) and now shreks back, crouch will probably be dropped, so thats alright then...

then Jamie Carragher is paraded across the back 4, left of a three and even infront of the defence at one stage...what credit did he get? FA. all i can say is im just glad it werent him that passed to robinson for his own sake. but does neville get slagged, or Cole for leaving JC exposed....do they f***

it used to make you proud to see the reds regularly playing for england. not anymore. the sooner our lads get back today preparing for saturday (them thats fit) the better. and next time McLaren and Venables come grovelling, tell 'em our lads are out.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion