Wednesday international friendlies - Why god? why?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby centarec » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:08 pm

But the best part about torres is that even when he puts 20 % effort in the game he can score, just like last night
centarec

Postby Tim LFC » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Kuyt: looked really good! Sharp,focused and refined. He looks like he's up for the season IMHO! Happy that he enjoys playing for the club as well.
Johnson: I don't know he was good attacking but in defence he seemed a little nervy or unsettled.I think Rio being craptastic didn't help either.I think when Babel came on i don't think he wanted to take him out.
Babel:Looked quite impressive actually.He needs to sharpen his passing and positioning and needs to work as a team abit more. But he gave Johnson a lot of problems and looked like he had something to prove.
Torres: To be honest looked like he didn't want to play.I think he didn't want to see Xabi and was probably annoyed at Xabi. Torres scored but just looked like he wanted to be elsewhere. :laugh:
Reira: Looked very threatening and skillful! He looked fitter and faster as well. And also scored a great goal.If he can replicate this in this season with about 8 goals then i'll be happy.
Tim LFC

Postby KOPMATT » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:57 pm

I have to say that IMHO it's a stupid time to have International Friendlies right at the start of the Prem league opening weekend but any time for international friendlies is :censored: or is that just because i come from Wales? We're always :censored:! :D
KOPMATT

Postby Tim LFC » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 am

The internationals definitely took a toll on some players!
Tim LFC

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion