If the unthinkable happend..rafa leaves - How would you feel if rafa left

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby hello_red » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:15 pm

so you woudlnt be bothered if Rafa left because he is erratic in the premiership?

bell end

has he had the backing the other top teams have had???

give me a break you short sighted losers
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:21 pm

No player or manager is irreplacable, but I think we would be set back at least a couple of years, and with the progress being made by the Mancs and Chelsea, they may be out of sight by the time we have recovered from the upheaval and turmoil it would cause.

The other question is would Reina, Alonso, Garcia sign new contracts without Rafa ?
account deleted by request

Postby hello_red » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:01 pm

ive heard on the Bootle grape vine that Rafa will announce his departure this weekend due to an argument behind the scenes with the new oweners i assume over money.

unfortunatly i believe this rumour due to various reasons i wont go into but it involves Bootle pub regulars.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:03 pm

hello_red wrote:ive heard on the Bootle grape vine that Rafa will announce his departure this weekend due to an argument behind the scenes with the new oweners i assume over money.

unfortunatly i believe this rumour due to various reasons i wont go into but it involves Bootle pub regulars.

:rasp
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:06 pm

grayghost wrote:
Well Red wrote:get Cappello I suppose :(
we won't win the Premiership in at least half a decade if Rafa goes now

longer than a decade mate. if Rafa were to go then this club will just be a penny bank for the new owners

If Rafa goes then the new owners have no intention of backing the team

complete :censored:, why would they suddenly loose interest in the club they have bought. They are business men and it is in their interest to make the club as successful as possible as you would do with any business.
I am not the world's biggest fan of Rafa, beacuse I prefer more attacking football and he's too damned stubborn for my liking, but I have to say that he has been incredibly successful with limited resources. I am certain he has a very healthy budget and that the board are deliberately putting up a lot of smoke screens and misdirecting the media.
I think we will get at least 2 or 3 big name signings in the tranfer window and that we will win the Prem within the next 2 seasons.

For the time being in Rafa and the board i trust, and I can't wait for these new signings and for next season.  :buttrock
heimdall

Postby hello_red » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:11 pm

dawson99 wrote:
hello_red wrote:ive heard on the Bootle grape vine that Rafa will announce his departure this weekend due to an argument behind the scenes with the new oweners i assume over money.

how about just a plain ole f**k you

speculation and accumilation baby
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:15 pm

i thought the picture was funnier.

rafas going nowhere,  :buttrock
Last edited by dawson99 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:34 pm

dawson99 wrote:

There speaks the voice of reason.......   :buttrock
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:39 pm

What a sh!t thread In my humblest of humble opinions.
LFC2007

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:45 pm

s@int wrote:The other question is would Reina, Alonso, Garcia sign new contracts without Rafa ?

Most certainly not. Chances are, he'd take them with him to Madrid (assuming he went there).

Any notion of Rafa leaving the club on these forums should be BANNED! It's all :censored: stirred up by the media because they fu.cking hate us and do not want to see us do well at all! Get it out of your heads. Rafa is going nowhere. The man already made that clear when he told Real to f.ck off, not once, but twice and possibly three times. :sleep
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:55 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
s@int wrote:The other question is would Reina, Alonso, Garcia sign new contracts without Rafa ?

Most certainly not. Chances are, he'd take them with him to Madrid (assuming he went there).

You speculate what would happen if he left, and then go on to speculate what might happen to our existing players if he left, then you say all this talk about Rafa leaving is cra.p.

I'd say don't speculate about it if you think it's cra,p.
LFC2007

Postby Sabre » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:34 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

You speculate what would happen if he left, and then go on to speculate what might happen to our existing players if he left, then you say all this talk about Rafa leaving is cra.p.

I'd say don't speculate about it if you think it's cra,p.

For some reason, I can speculate about Xabi Alonso not going to Madrid. It's also maybe speculating, but IMHO for any player, being backed by the manager is crucial in order he signs up for a team. Many of them claim to join a club, after some words with the manager. If the manager convinces him in his role in the team, he might sign up. It's an important factor. Money is also an important factor, but the trust of the manager counts.

That's why I think that SOME players, if they see a new manager they might feel some uncertainty about their future and could consider the possibility of leaving more seriously. Even Gerrard based his continuity in Liverpool in that he saw a good project, he saw a winning team being built.

This thread, the thread about Rafa leaving today, or that older rumour about Alonso's ultimatum to play the final, should not make it to this section of the forum though in the future.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:44 pm

There's speculation about Rafa leaving, then there's secondary speculation about what would happen to our players, I could also speculate that the tea lady who works at Melwood may also join Rafa in Madrid!

And Uncle albert, he needs some sunshine!

:D
LFC2007

Postby Sabre » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:03 pm

Yes, he needs. Since I knew Uncle Albert I now imagine the LFC offices as a mess, with lights not working, electricity failing, and water pipes leaking. There always seems to exist something to fix there and Uncle Albert is there like Super Mario. The new Americans  seem to rely on his fixing abilities aswell.

Rumours.

Pah.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:15 pm

How would Manhattan feel?

Like this:

"Please don't go!!!!"

"Goodbye Elliot, I will keep in touch"

"But you, you said we'd b-b-b-be friends forever!!!"

"I will remember you when I return to my planet, and by "planet" I mean "Madrid"

"I'll never forget you!!!!"

"Take care Elliot!!!!!"

"Goodbye my friend!!!!"

"Eeeee look at that big SPACESHIP, OK now he's gone, GIZ A JOB...GO ON....GIZ A JOB!!!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion