MIDDLESBROUGH VS LIVERPOOL - Lets get back into the title race.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:19 pm

ox5 wrote:watched the game via internet from Fox, 1st half ok, but missed 2 gilt edged chances, their 1st was a fluke, but they all count. in the 2nd we looked devoid of ideas, but did have some more chances, in fairness, 'boro wanted it more imho:(  i was sat thinking, how can we beat Madrid in their backyard, then loose to a team in or were in bottom 3?? :angry:

cos our manager sux in prem and always will cos he just don't get it the passion the tempo the tactics and to play ya 1st team.

EDIT : o and I forgot the players don't wanna play for him its clear to see no passion today empty shells running around the pitch.
Last edited by LegBarnes on Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:20 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
zarababe wrote:
mistyred wrote:Feckin b0ll0x, i feel like a homeless hobo, i can't bloody believe this.

Why don't they just kick my in the nut's and sh!t on my face while there at it.

Cheers lads.

phew... I feel like it's too painful to support Liverpool .. what will become of us  :down:

Told ya u coke sniffing cranky wanna b

WTF are you on about? dont be insulting her like that.

we was having a fight over who was better barnes and maradona and I was having a laught about her avatar ffs grow up you muppet.

I said he was a coke sniffing cranky as in one of the crankys look alike.

Which in all fairness he is isn't he he got done for drugs and he really looks like one of the crankys.

So what I say ? that is wrong ?

NO YOU GROW-UP, IF YOU CAN'T SEE HOW THAT READS STILL, then the only muppett here is YOU! AM I DIEGO .. NO YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT YOU WROTE AND HOW IT READ..

AND as for that so-called row about Barnes.. there ain't none, Barnes was LFC legend.. but it's embarrassing to suggest he comes anywhere near Diego - whatever your view.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:23 pm

zarababe wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
zarababe wrote:
mistyred wrote:Feckin b0ll0x, i feel like a homeless hobo, i can't bloody believe this.

Cheers lads.

phew... I feel like it's too painful to support Liverpool .. what will become of us  :down:

we was having a fight over who was better barnes and maradona and I was having a laught about her avatar ffs grow up you muppet.

Which in all fairness he is isn't he he got done for drugs and he really looks like one of the crankys.

NO YOU GROW-UP, IF YOU CAN'T SEE HOW THAT READS STILL, then the only muppett here is YOU! AM I DIEGO .. NO YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT YOU WROTE AND HOW IT READ..

AND as for that so-called row about Barnes.. there ain't none, Barnes was LFC legend.. but it's embarrassing to suggest he comes anywhere near Diego - whatever your view.

ok you clearly just a sheep buying into the whole maradona is the best bla bla but barnes was far greater player and professional.

I find it worring how many great great players liverpool has had over the years and you think someone with drug abuse and cheats in world cup game to get his team the win a great player.

king kenny was better then D maradona
Berdsley was better list goes on.
You are a muppet.

PS. wanna talk about this more PM me as I don't wanna get the thread into a bicker about this thx
Last edited by LegBarnes on Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:24 pm

For Fuck's sake....

Liverpool beat Madrid by a single goal...A SINGLE GOAL. A set piece free kick, that could have been as easilly headed out as it was in....and that's it.

Liverpool didn't look like they were going to score for the rest of the game.

Jesus...if we'd slaughtered them 4-0 at their gaff, I'd understand the "disbelief" some people have here.
tonyeh

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:28 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
ox5 wrote:watched the game via internet from Fox, 1st half ok, but missed 2 gilt edged chances, their 1st was a fluke, but they all count. in the 2nd we looked devoid of ideas, but did have some more chances, in fairness, 'boro wanted it more imho:(  i was sat thinking, how can we beat Madrid in their backyard, then loose to a team in or were in bottom 3?? :angry:

cos our manager sux in prem and always will cos he just don't get it the passion the tempo the tactics and to play ya 1st team.

EDIT : o and I forgot the players don't wanna play for him its clear to see no passion today empty shells running around the pitch.

I Said to someone before do you honestly for one minute think that Raffa does not give a shi.t about winning the prem,
Do you think he tells the lads just turn up in your shirt an pick your wages up thatll be ok no one will give a :censored: its only the league, Weather he is a manager in the unibond or the premier league every manager wants to win, wether he is a big mouth or a quiet man he is a football manager first an formost an as that is his job surly he wants to be the best.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Im sorry Legbarnes but Barnes was not a better player than Maradona

Not by a long shot
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:31 pm

utter rubbish...what a dissapointment!!! :angry: with Spurs not able to get a single win...we have to lose to them! with a Boro team not able to score for *god knows how long* we have to let in two and can't even give their keeper a good workout...nuff said!

Can someone tell me if Babel ever won a single 50/50 challenge? No heart, no passion, one dimensional headless muppet who should be shown the door as soon as possible! and wtf is Skrtel doing at RB???

??? ???
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eonerf » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:33 pm

tonyeh wrote:For Fuck's sake....

Liverpool beat Madrid by a single goal...A SINGLE GOAL. A set piece free kick, that could have been as easilly headed out as it was in....and that's it.

Jesus...if we'd slaughtered them 4-0 at their gaff, I'd understand the "disbelief" some people have here.

Did you watch the match? Just asking as Casillas basically kept them in the match in the first half so saying that we didn't look like we were going to score for the rest of the match is ridiculous!
eonerf

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

I Said to someone before do you honestly for one minute think that Raffa does not give a shi.t about winning the prem,
Do you think he tells the lads just turn up in your shirt an pick your wages up thatll be ok no one will give a :censored: its only the league, Weather he is a manager in the unibond or the premier league every manager wants to win, wether he is a big mouth or a quiet man he is a football manager first an formost an as that is his job surly he wants to be the best.

I never said nanny he don't want to win it but he is way of having tools there to win it and he can't get over his own ego to admit he needs help maybe if worked side by side with a great player who knows the prem I know he got sammy but I ment a true great he might learn the tools.

I feel he prob don't even prob listen to sammy that much or he would have put benny in today as he is an inform player.

He just puzzles me at best of times.

Way some fans think of rafa is some sort of tactical wonder man is stupid maybe in CL cos he is so defensive but in prem you need more then a good defence you need to know how to get width , high tempo and keep things clinical all of which we didn't have today was sad day and really hard to watch.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Barnes better than Maradona? Are you serious? Beardsley better than Maradona? Now I know it's time for you to visit your doctor and have your medication changed ???
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Dundalk wrote:Im sorry Legbarnes but Barnes was not a better player than Maradona

Not by a long shot

Yeah right I don't see why u think that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SCyXGiJ-jc

Or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPdcDzI1WVw

Think the players had to get past in that brazil team was alot harder and barnes just was class maradona was a disgrace to football no matter how skillful he was.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:37 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
zarababe wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
zarababe wrote:

Cheers lads.

ok you clearly just a sheep buying into the whole maradona is the best bla bla but barnes was far greater player and professional.

I find it worring how many great great players liverpool has had over the years and you think someone with drug abuse and cheats in world cup game to get his team the win a great player.

king kenny was better then D maradona
Berdsley was better list goes on.
You are a muppet.

PS. wanna talk about this more PM me as I don't wanna get the thread into a bicker about this thx

Are you for real...   ???  Now off with you.. you r on the verge of a ban.. don't embaress yerself any more OK !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:37 pm

eonerf wrote:
tonyeh wrote:For Fuck's sake....

Did you watch the match? Just asking as Casillas basically kept them in the match in the first half so saying that we didn't look like we were going to score for the rest of the match is ridiculous!

Of course I watched the feckin match. Apart from Torres' shot in the first half, there was no real goal threat from us.

We weren't that hot on Wednesday night.
tonyeh

Postby Dundalk » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:39 pm

He may be a disgrace to football of what he done of the pitch and you can show me all the videos you want but John Barnes was not a better player than Maradona

Im not buying into that one at all
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Of course I watched the feckin match. Apart from Torres' shot in the first half, there was no real goal threat from us.

We weren't that hot on Wednesday night.

A whole country acknowledging Liverpool's superiority disagrees you.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion