MIDDLESBROUGH VS LIVERPOOL - Lets get back into the title race.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:27 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:Hail Rafael Benitez!......the man who handed the mancs their 18th league title!.....thanks to his poor selections, negative approach to games...and the ability to grasp that players like lucas, babel, kuyt, dossena,Ngog, El nashire, are just not good enough. :no

We know some of the players arnt good enough but do you actualy believe seriously that Rafa does not wanna win the prem.  Do you actualy believe that he was sittin on the bench today or when he was picking his team that he was thinkin :censored: it its only a league game the mancs have won it, already so ill just swerve this game. Any :censored: manager worth his salt wether top or bottom picks his team to go out an win,

Maybe he over analises things to maybe he should just forget about tactics an just say lads go out an tw.at the ba.stards all over the park.

Rafa has not handed the mancs the league on a plate it hurts me to say this but they are a much stronger team an squad than us, An its showed simple as

Rafa has had 5 yrs to get this team up to challenge the manc scum...but he has failed miserably! he has had enough money to build two fukking title challenging teams!...for fukks sake how much more time and money does he need?...Nah he will never bring the "Holy Grail" home to Anfield...he dose not know who his best 11 are and he tinkers too much with them plus he likes to destroy players confidences...akka keane/bellamy. :nod
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:28 pm

s@int wrote:
Effes wrote:
Effes wrote:
RedBen wrote:So I suppose this means:

Reina

Carra      Hyypia       Skrtel      Aurelio

Alonso       Masch

Gerrard

El Zhar                              Babel

Kuyt

Rafa does it again, no Benayoun?

Babel in for Riera?

He's pushing it is Rafa

I was chokka in work, so before I have a rant.

Is this the formation we played?

No mate Skrtel was Right back

Skrtel right back?

Can anyone please "justify" this insane move by Rafa?

Im lead to believe he then moved Masch to right back?
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:32 pm

I have heard he is playing Renia up front on tuesday night?. :laugh:  :laugh:
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:40 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:Hail Rafael Benitez!......the man who handed the mancs their 18th league title!.....thanks to his poor selections, negative approach to games...and the ability to grasp that players like lucas, babel, kuyt, dossena,Ngog, El nashire, are just not good enough. :no

We know some of the players arnt good enough but do you actualy believe seriously that Rafa does not wanna win the prem.  Do you actualy believe that he was sittin on the bench today or when he was picking his team that he was thinkin :censored: it its only a league game the mancs have won it, already so ill just swerve this game. Any :censored: manager worth his salt wether top or bottom picks his team to go out an win,

Maybe he over analises things to maybe he should just forget about tactics an just say lads go out an tw.at the ba.stards all over the park.

Rafa has not handed the mancs the league on a plate it hurts me to say this but they are a much stronger team an squad than us, An its showed simple as

Rafa has had 5 yrs to get this team up to challenge the manc scum...but he has failed miserably! he has had enough money to build two fukking title challenging teams!...for fukks sake how much more time and money does he need?...Nah he will never bring the "Holy Grail" home to Anfield...he dose not know who his best 11 are and he tinkers too much with them plus he likes to destroy players confidences...akka keane/bellamy. :nod

Well you have your opinion lad an i have mine.
Holy Grail.  :laugh: havnt yeh seen one i have ive seen loads,

You reckon he wont bring us the league, were as i do thats all there is to say really
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:48 pm

lakes10 wrote:
zarababe wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:FFS, if you love the club so much why dont you have the tv and radio on during the sports shows???

here is a tip, Radio five live monday nights from 7pm.

Yer because radio phone ins are great arnt they Lakes? When was anything good ever said about us on the radio? may 2005 would be my guess, its just full of Rafa, Liverpool hating @rseholes thats why I will be watching Dancing on Ice tonight and Friday the 13th.

they are not phone ins on monday night , they have Kenny on there sometimes and j barns with Stan Collymore.

Yeh Lakes we're only topic of conversation when we lose. otherwise they don't talk about us..

again you show you done have a clue.

FFS.. said in jest (gawd ppl r sensitive tonight).. so why don't you tell me what Dalglish has been saying lately , since you've been listening to 5 Live or whatever, I'm interested cos I can't imagine him saying it  ???
Last edited by zarababe on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:53 pm

Sabre wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
bavlondon wrote:We have to just concentrate on Europe now. Cannot fathom Utd winning another European cup as well.

Why do you think we are gonna stop them?. :wwww

:Oo:

:D Where' Lando when ya need him  :help
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:55 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

You reckon he wont bring us the league, were as i do thats all there is to say really

I have seen loads as well......but i wont be seeing any more while Rafa is here....thats all there is to say really. ???
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:58 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Ihave seen many "holy grails" as well....but i wont be seeing anymore while rafa is still here. :no
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:59 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Ihave seen many "holy grails" as well....but i wont be seeing anymore while rafa is still here. :no

we can always wait til eh  :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:03 pm

The same arguments from the same people on both sides which is to be expected I guess. The people who don't think the manager will ever win us the league aren't going to be changing their minds anytime soon after that selection and result, and those that think he will are more than entitled to maintain that belief as well. It is only our second defeat of the season, which is pretty decent. It's the draws which have cost us. You do occasionally get beat on the road up against relegation battling teams, but it's turning the draws into wins which will ultimately decide whether Rafa is successful at Liverpool or not.

As it stands, unless we can win three more ties after we've seen off Real madrid, it'll be three seasons without a trophy this time around. Houlliers record is begining to emerge out of the fog as looking not too bad after all.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:03 pm

:down:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby beng » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Game with Boro:

http://www.voteplayers.com/Matches/Middlesbrough-vs-Liverpool-02282009-1778.aspx
beng

Postby bigmick » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:13 pm

kazza wrote: :down:

It's not often we agree, but I couldn't have put it better myself.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Effes wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:Seems like Torres might miss this one and Gerrard will only be fit enough for the bench. I think Agger and Degen are still injured and you can bet your house Aurelio will be benched with Dossena starting and Lucas coming in for Alonso.

This is where Rafa winds me up - we cant afford to not win.
For me, it's best 11. No messing about.

If anyone cares to look at the teams people picked in the first pages, they will see some quite good selections.

So, Rafa puts Skrtel right back (insane) plays El Zhar (depressing) and babel (pffft) while dropping Benayoun who we ALL have been praising lately.

Now, surely no one can come on here and defend that team he put out.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Effes wrote:Now, surely no one can come on here and defend that team he put out.

:cool: I wouldn't be so sure if I was you mate.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion