EPL Title race - 21/22

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby damjan193 » Thu May 19, 2022 11:48 am

Villa is due to some good money if City win the title apparently, through a clause in Grealish's contract.

All things considered, Villa have more reasons NOT to give City a game than to give it a go. Hell, knowing City they might as well double the money they owe Villa to make sure they win it.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Thu May 19, 2022 3:29 pm

Is that the 15m bonus Micah Richards mentioned? Apparently it's incorrect....
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu May 19, 2022 7:50 pm

Yeah that's the one. It might be incorrect but most high profile signins do have such bonus fees included these days. I bet it's true tbh.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Fri May 20, 2022 3:54 am

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sun May 22, 2022 9:39 pm

It was a great fight.  I look back at a couple of those games that we had two goal leads and gave them up.  That was the difference.

Very proud of the team.  They have shown great heart.

I believe in them and Klopp.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Mon May 23, 2022 1:51 pm

Very little mention of the fact the FA scheduled Villa to play last Thursday so only two days rest for them at the end of the season when they all running on empty anyway, not surprised they ran out of gas. I think the PL definitely deserves an assist. The billions spent couldn’t do it, the dodgy refereeing couldn’t do it, giving us a more difficult schedule couldn’t do it so they had one last throw of the dice and it worked. I don’t believe for a second that City play fair!

I know the gulf Arab states and money is the power, if they were to pay someone to cheat they would do it happily as it is inline with their ethos….. ie money is power! People may laugh and say I’m a sore loser but I’m just saying what I know. It’s circumstantial no doubt but a lot of it all season makes it clearer for me.

With ManUre it used to go on but you could say the referees were intimidated by Fergie so more likely his personality that affected the way the refereed ManUre matches but you couldn’t say that about Pep as he looks like a bit of a ***** and wouldn’t intimidate a little girl.

Rant over  :D
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion