Enough is enough - Houllier out please!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:36 pm

I was unable to attend today's game because I have university deadlines on Tuesday, but I kept informed with the score on the 'LiverpoolFC.tv' ticker, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that it was 2-0 to Southampton. Enough is enough Houllier, shut the door behind you please. Why don't you go back to teaching (one of your former jobs) because let me tell you, running Liverpool Football Club is beyond you.
"People Say football is a matter of life and death" , " I believe it is much more important than that", Bill Shankly.
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:07 pm

Its getting ridiculous now.liverpool must act soon or this will be yet another wasted season.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thinlizzy2980 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:25 pm

:angry: its time to go foullier!!!!!!we can't take no more.
thinlizzy2980

Postby gazkell » Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:46 pm

what a shame. what a real shame. i wrote here recently suggesting that GH should stay till the end of the season, but after the bolton defeat and now this result it seems that its all over. i honestly believe that GH was close to what we all want 18 months ago.the defeat at middlesbro last season seems now to have taken on huge significance, GH has never recovered.we have fallen further and further behind. i have to say we were a complete mess today. we got what we deserved. but whats important now is that the board act fast. tommo should take over till may, then martin oneill should take over. we need to shift out the dead wood fast.:(
gazkell

Postby jimbolfc04 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:04 pm

even after losing against man u, i still had faith in gh. but this is surely, and sadly, the end for houllier, he has served us well and i have ben a fan, but as gazkell sed, we are falling further and further behind but it seems like the whole world can see it apart from the french man himself. au revoir gh.
jimbolfc04

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:10 pm

With no dis-respect to Birmingham, Charlton and Southampton, but they shouldn't be above us in the league.
Christmas is approaching - a crucial, sometimes decisive time of the season and we are in ninth place in the league. Something needs changing, and I suggest we start by getting rid of the gaffa.
Today's line-up epitomised the dismal state of our club. Take a look at the starting eleven and subs and my justification for each of them:
Otsemobor: not a TOP CLASS PLAYER
Biscan: Played, yet again today out of position - he is a liability as a centre-back and not a TOP CLASS PLAYER
Diouf: not a TOP CLASS PLAYER
and as for the bech, Luzi Bernardi, Diao, Le Tallec, Cheyrou, Sinama Pongolle all fall well short of being TOP CLASS players.
"People Say football is a matter of life and death" , " I believe it is much more important than that", Bill Shankly.
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:18 pm

im embarased to be a liverpool fan at the moment i cant believe what is going on at the moment, the cisse deal looks a million miles away now, a verry concerned liverpool fan, please somebody tell me this is a bad dream, i have never been this angry in years, how can we start the game with 1 striker, i better go im so angry.

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:31 pm

It is a very bad dream Matrix
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:07 pm

Its more that a bad dream its a bloody NIGHTMARE!
Laughing stock again thats all we are..When the bloody donkey scores it never means anything,either we are already winning or still go on to loose or
at best go on for a draw.......
WE ARE IN DEEP SH*T.............................
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:21 pm

I've just watched the post-match press conference with Houllier on lfc.tv.  He looks lost, he's repeating himself and he looks like he has explored all possible avenues, but ultimately failed.  He looks like he has no place left to go.  He honestly looks at the end of his tether.

I remember the way Ruud Gullit just had no explanation to why Newcastle United were continuously losing every week when he was in charge of them.  Back then, Gullit also looked lost, disillusioned and he'd lost all the physical aura he possessed to manage and motivate those around him.  Where is he now?

Houllier is, sadly, going the same way.

Rapidly.....
jonnymac1979

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:49 pm

Were the fans after today's game calling for Houllier to quit? If not, why not. Let's start a protest at the next match or outside Shankly gate where Moores can see!!!!!
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:56 pm

Hope you like this image
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby THEBARON » Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:14 pm

Was anybody really surprised by today's result given what has gone in the previous 12 months ?
We are a poor team with an out of touch and increasingly clueless manager. If you look at Houllier now he looks more and more out of his depth.
Driving home today I heard a fan on 606 slagging off all those wanting Houllier out as armchair fans. Sorry mate but that misses the point. You can sense the unease and growing frustration around the ground.
I won't accept excuses about injuries. Houllier has spent millions on a squad of players which are simply not good enough. On current form Traore , Biscan, Diao , Diouf , Cheyrou and Heskey should all be classed as expensive misfits; whilst doubts remain over Riise , Dudek and Smicer. We would have more back up if the likes of Anelka , Litmanen and Babbel were not farmed out.
I won't be fobbed off with s##t like it took Ferguson 7 years to win the title.Irrelevant. How long did it take Venger ?
I won't have my intelligence being insulted by being told that the performance was better than the result or that we had more shots on goal !
I won't be happy until a certain monsieur is told to pack his bags.
THEBARON

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:41 pm

Well put THEBARON
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leothelion » Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:29 pm

everyone is putting there points across and there all very valid but at the end of all these points theres the same message "LRTS GET RID OF GH" a lot of fans including me have stuck by him for so long and have said give him a chance but you can only give a man so many chances to hang himself
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion