BOLTON VS LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redsince2001 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:23 pm

lakes10 wrote:
redsince2001 wrote:We are Liverpool FC - act like it

........courtesy Lando.......next time we hav a home game someone in the KOP sud seriously bring a banner like that to instill it into the :censored: players sitting on their ar.ses

you mean like get back to what Liverpool FC is all about, picking the same players week after week, puting players in places they are best in, picking the best players for the job........yes lets act like Liverpool FC.

no i mean to instill into the players   WHO   they are playing for.........

........WE ARE LIVERPOOL THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE LAND......PLAY WITH SOME PASSION ....FIGHT FOR EVERY BALL ......

ACT LIKE  U REPRESENT LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!!!!!
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby alessandromagno » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:25 pm

Reina was iffish. The free kick was a joke--but why did he dive where the wall was instead of covering the danger area?
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:28 pm

Rafa needs to accept that his constant tinkering just doesn't work in the PL where determination and spirit of 11 men working together constantly is the deciding factor.

I think he must accept this. I don't believe we will ever win the PL under him if he won't.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redsince2001 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:33 pm

s@int wrote:We can still win the league we just need more fight, more spirit and more luck.

don't know abt winning the league but we CANNOT keep producing such spineless  away performances . :veryangry
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloAimar » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:03 pm

u know how rafa sed that crouch shouldnt listen to people hyping him up too much becoz he will begin to think he's better than he is... well rafa mate, u need to stop telling reina about last season's clean sheet record n tell him he's SH1T. i've always thought reina was a bit dodgy, but now i've had enough. and rafa compares him to ray clemence?! wat kinda sh1t is that?!

the reason for our clean sheet record last season was down to the fact reina hardly ever had anything to do, thanks to the solidity of our defence.

i remember in last season's fantasy premier league, reina used to get loadsa clean sheet points but never any points for 3 saves.

"best keeper in spain" ...should've known it was a joke rafa mate, even i forgot about iker cassilas when u told us that!
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby lakes10 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:06 pm

redsince2001 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
redsince2001 wrote:We are Liverpool FC - act like it

........courtesy Lando.......next time we hav a home game someone in the KOP sud seriously bring a banner like that to instill it into the :censored: players sitting on their ar.ses

you mean like get back to what Liverpool FC is all about, picking the same players week after week, puting players in places they are best in, picking the best players for the job........yes lets act like Liverpool FC.

no i mean to instill into the players   WHO   they are playing for.........

........WE ARE LIVERPOOL THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE LAND......PLAY WITH SOME PASSION ....FIGHT FOR EVERY BALL ......

ACT LIKE  U REPRESENT LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!!!!!

Yes i am with you on that but first the Manager needs to feel that that way.
Last edited by lakes10 on Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:14 pm

Rafa is all intellect--it's time the passion came out and also his apprecciation of players like Gerrard and Crouch. Reina is following the usual pattern of LFC keepers in recent years and having a torrid second season. I'd just as soon see Dudek back in goal. Why doesn't Rafa play the in form people instead of keeping on with all this dodgy theoretical c.rap? Fact is, in his 3rd season, he wasstill guilty of expecting a team like Bolton to roll over in the face of superior technical skills--and that proves that he still hasn't understood the PL.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:36 pm

He should start by shoring up the defense and bringing back the duo at the centre who did so much to achieve all those clean sheets last season: Sami and Carra!
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:44 pm

Sami played today, but they should have been playing together always (injuries permitting).
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:49 pm

Rafa should have kept Didi Hamann for another season too.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:59 pm

anything else that you want to make a new post for? :p

the edit button is your friend :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:04 pm

the problem imo he says he need sissoko in midfield to get 2nd balls, in that case i would have kept didi as he stays in front of the back 4, providing cover but heck, sissoko doesnt do the same, he basically is running all other the place and most of the itme our back 4 were exposed, i have seen him running right until the enemy's box, why must he go there but when he's such :censored: when it comes to attackin? :censored: him, rafa should tell him to stay put. Reina's performance nowadays is tempting me to call for dudek to be no1 again, no offence but he has been :censored: nowadays. Look at aston villa now, now i wish we had martin o'neil. :( i am tired of the "in rafa we trust" thing now. Nevermind me since when we win i will be supporting it again. :D
onizukaeikichi

Postby Pedro O'Maradona » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:15 pm

onizukaeikichi wrote:the problem imo he says he need sissoko in midfield to get 2nd balls, in that case i would have kept didi as he stays in front of the back 4, providing cover but heck, sissoko doesnt do the same, he basically is running all other the place and most of the itme our back 4 were exposed, i have seen him running right until the enemy's box, why must he go there but when he's such :censored: when it comes to attackin? :censored: him, rafa should tell him to stay put. Reina's performance nowadays is tempting me to call for dudek to be no1 again, no offence but he has been :censored: nowadays. Look at aston villa now, now i wish we had martin o'neil. :( i am tired of the "in rafa we trust" thing now. Nevermind me since when we win i will be supporting it again. :D

now thats fickle.....but yes sometimes i wonder does rafa theorise too much....football isnt an exact science..its sport and the best team usually deserves to win....we just make excuses and say we dominated yet the opponents get one chance and scored.......im sick of hearing that same mantra....
Liverpool are too nice...we get bullied by rubbish "put it up to em" teams
Pedro O'Maradona

Postby Festy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:16 pm

EDIT - Deleted.
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby liverpool_r_best2006 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:57 pm

I wanted the game today, it was hard game, i though raina was at fault for both goals. The first goal he dived the other way and the secord goal he should of got.  :(
liverpool_r_best2006

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion