BOLTON VS LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby puroresu » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:07 pm

Some people think Rafa is infalliable and cant commit mistakes.  People need to accept that not to be the case and Rafa can commit errors just like anyone else. Gerrard should never play wide left, wide right is fine but wide left is really not the solution.  I do think we need to get the ball wider.  We play too narrow and dont utilise the pace we have in the side.
puroresu

Postby metalhead » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:10 pm

liverpool_r_best2006 wrote:I wanted the game today, it was hard game, i though raina was at fault for both goals. The first goal he dived the other way and the secord goal he should of got.  :(

man, how is it reina's fault for the first goal, when it was clearly the linesman's mistake to give a foul!!! ??? f*ckin linesman i got so p*ssed off today after the game!! the 2nd goal, Campo was unmarked so you can't say its reina's fault that he couldn't get the ball, any other keeper wouldn't have caught it!!! it was a defensive mistake, Carra and Hyppia couldn't deal with the cross that fed campo to score the second!

our defence is so poor! and it need fixing because if we keep on defending like this I don't think we will manage to win any away games this season. Sure there is time.. but its better to fix this problem now and not later!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:13 pm

As I have often said before, in the finals of the last two years, all Rafa's plans went AWOL and we were got out of jail by some brilliant individual performances--particularly by Stevie G. and Dudek. Rafa hardly gave them much credit though!

I am tired of hearing Rafa going on about how we were better for the first 20 minutes and then the Ref/Linesman made a mistake (blablabla)...Come on Rafa! There's a lot more to it than that and your rotation policy isn't working!
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby davo_LFC » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:22 pm

Some fickle f'uckers on this forum isnt there?
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:39 pm

yeh like u
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:34 pm

after every other match the threads on here are identical.Can we give it a rest and finally realise we are not as good as we thought we were.Pre season results and the odd decent 25 minutes have left people very very mixed up at the moment.We have a long way to go yet........top 4.....maybe....the title..this year......never in a million years.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:36 pm

drummerphil wrote:after every other match the threads on here are identical.Can we give it a rest and finally realise we are not as good as we thought we were.Pre season results and the odd decent 25 minutes have left people very very mixed up at the moment.We have a long way to go yet........top 4.....maybe....the title..this year......never in a million years.

agreed with you phil, we still need to improve.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:58 pm

Reina - 4 Didnt set wall properly and dived wrong way for first goal. Could have helped Finnan for second , but I think his confidence had gone by then.

Finnan -5 Poor performance by a normally good solid player

Riise - 5 Looked unsure of his role today and should have closed down earlier on the cross for second goal.

Hyypia - 7 Steady performance

Carragher - 6 Looked uneasy and he is still not back to his best yet

Bellamy -6 Never looked like scoring but lack of support and confidence isnt helping. Needs a goal or a rest.

Alonso - 8 Ran the game and was easily our best player

Sissoko - 6 Not seemed same player last few games, working hard but not playing as we know he can

Gerrard - 7 Not playing at his best at the moment needs a goal.

Pennant - 4  Not his type of game today

Kuyt - 6 Worked hard

Garcia/Zenden/Crouch - 6

When you have so many players not playing to their best and confidence has gone, you have to fight for every ball , show passion and a will to win. Too many players were too willing to accept it wasnt Liverpools day. First goal was vital today and a bad decision cost us a goal, I just think the players accepted it was going to cost us the match too.

Blackburn up next, another team that will fight for every ball and battle to the final whistle - Great :(

I forgot to mention - I fkn hate fat Sam!
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:52 am

metalhead wrote:man, how is it reina's fault for the first goal, when it was clearly the linesman's mistake to give a foul!!! ???

come on metalhead, you are better than that.

yes it wasnt a free kick but the mistake was then made by reina, it was poor goalkeeping. just because the free kick should have not have been given, that does not excuse reina
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:06 am

lakes10 wrote:
redsince2001 wrote:We are Liverpool FC - act like it

........courtesy Lando.......next time we hav a home game someone in the KOP sud seriously bring a banner like that to instill it into the :censored: players sitting on their ar.ses

you mean like get back to what Liverpool FC is all about, picking the same players week after week, puting players in places they are best in, picking the best players for the job........yes lets act like Liverpool FC.

Hello Lakes.

Where were you after the West Ham, Newcastle, Tottenham and Galatasaray matches?

Like f*cking clockwork.  :no

Everybody can shut the f*ck up about rotation - change the fecking record - it's way past boring now.

Rafa will do as he sees fit, no matter how much people on here whinge about his team selections. What is the point in moaning about it, when it will never stop? Do you moan that the sun will rise on the morrow? Do you moan about having to breathe?

Incase you hadn't noticed, Sh*tski dropped points today at Shatford Bridge, as did the bitters.

We are 6 points behind Sh*tski, and they have got to play Arsenal twice, the scum twice, and us at Anfield.

Stop your f*cking moaning for 5 minutes, stop dramatising every f*cking defeat/draw, and grow the f*ck up.

Some people on here need a f*cking kick-in, I swear.  :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:15 am

Everyone saying Reina is sh*t, and only got those clean sheets because of the defence infront of him knows absolutely :censored:-all about football, tbh.

Funny how it was all the defence's doing when we weren't conceding, but now we are, it's all Reina.

Some people on here are beyond a f*cking joke. Call yourselves Liverpool fans?

Fickle b*stards, more like.  :no

That said, there are a few on here who aren't prone to talking sh*t on the spur of the moment.

S@int summed up quite well, for instance, when he said we're still in with a chance.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonidas08 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:20 am

Hi guys im new to the forum, was a very disappointing game. The refs calls were very bad, i think there were 2-3 clear on side chances which the ref called of side. As well that lines man calling Reina off his line, that was a very bad mistake by the  official. The official was not even in line with Reina so he had no disticnt view of it.

Anyway, hope we get back on track very soon.

This seems like a great forum, and hope to make many posts in the future  :cool:

Cheers, From Australia :)

COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!
Leonidas08

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:24 am

thekop08 wrote:Hi guys im new to the forum, was a very disappointing game. The refs calls were very bad, i think there were 2-3 clear on side chances which the ref called of side. As well that lines man calling Reina off his line, that was a very bad mistake by the  official. The official was not even in line with Reina so he had no disticnt view of it.

Anyway, hope we get back on track very soon.

This seems like a great forum, and hope to make many posts in the future  :cool:

Cheers, From Australia :)

COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!

Exactly mate.

Welcome to the forum lad.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lio » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:32 am

We lost valuable points today ... but very soon we will turn around to our winning ways you'll see.
And again, at the end we all need to hope and pray that the top4 will drop points to give us a ticket to the following year CL. Cannot lah.
lio

Postby whylongball? » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:17 am

puroresu wrote:Some people think Rafa is infalliable and cant commit mistakes.  People need to accept that not to be the case and Rafa can commit errors just like anyone else. Gerrard should never play wide left, wide right is fine but wide left is really not the solution.  I do think we need to get the ball wider.  We play too narrow and dont utilise the pace we have in the side.

strongly agree. Gerrard tended to get inside more than running down the wing hence the narrow play. For past games when he played on the left, he didnt seem effective to me. In the middle Aloso and Sisoko cant surge forward and dribble past anyone to create space so its kind of easy to predict where the ball would be passed to(to the wing, cross in or cut back but can never get inside the penalty box) :(
Gerrard should play central imho and i think the boss tactics sucked. Given these players, the team should beat all other team. as simple as that
whylongball?

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion