All views welcome - Salvage

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:03 pm

dawson99 wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Ok I tried something different and it failed dismally I wont be trying again ,you can all sleep soundly in your beds ,well apart from you Daws I would check your bed for Andy G :laugh: :laugh:

you wanna be part of that sandwich dontcha?

Ill just be the mayonaise keep you two slabs of  meat from touching (Now there's a service above and beyond )
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:07 pm

bigmick wrote:
red37 wrote:
Then, the mods come on and give it all the billy bigb0ll0cks about people ruinign the forum, do me a favour.

Pray, of whom do you finger this time?  Since the Aquilani comment. Where has a mod com in and done that?

"Of whom do you finger"?  :laugh:

Nobody Red, no mod has ever given it the billy bigb0ll0cks in the way I described, I just made it up  :cool:

...that explains why you wouldn't answer it then.

"Then, the mods come on - (mods  right?) - and give it all the Billy BigBollox about people ruining the forum"   ???

Anyway back to the couch and the remnants of a packet of Rich Tea.  F*ck me i'd forgotton how much i miss the soporific, dark velvet-like caress of morphine in these last few days. It REALLY helped... Mick (and you truly have the 'F'- Factor nailed mate - almost to the point of being above reproach) You will forgive me if i forget all about your strategically ambiguous comments and press ahead with my plans for the rest of the evening's entertainment. Which will probably entail a shufty at the Spurs v Arsenal game. No offence like.

Anyhow - back to the festivities.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby andy_g » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:08 pm

what's your fecking problem, red beergoggles? earlier in the thread you bemoan the fact that no ones having a laugh anymore. then soon as two of us start having a laugh you throw your toys out of the pram, and making childish "ooooh, dawson and andy g" comments

make your mind up will you?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 pm

andy_g wrote:what's your fecking problem, red beergoggles? earlier in the thread you bemoan the fact that no ones having a laugh anymore. then soon as two of us start having a laugh you throw your toys out of the pram, and making childish "ooooh, dawson and andy g" comments

make your mind up will you?

In other threads yes ,but not ...and  I even went to great lengths to illustrate as a vehicle to ridicule ,something you  took great delight in demonstrating ,but dont worry fella I can operate from both ends of the spectrum  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Daws, it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it that counts. Didn't anyone ever tell you that?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Yeah, how is the Mrs?

0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Another thing Daws since I introduced myself to this forum in 2004 I have always expressed myself in the same way ,and for that I offer no apologies, so with that in mind why do you suddenly remonstrate after 6 F*cking years of posting ,could you really be that bored that Ive suddenly appeared on your radar,because believe me  your now on F*cking mine

That better Daws ???   maybe you can get word to your Unich and tell him we are we finally conversing through the medium of words  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Unich?

(it's now you're on f*cking mine)

Dude, all I'm saying is this is a pretentious thread with no real point except for some people to pat each others backs agreeing that some people are too mean. It's not like Lando where he just swears and has no point, some people just want Rafa to leave the club ASAP and we are all finding it harder to get our point across as the other side stands there ground more firmly than ever
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Another thing Daws since I introduced myself to this forum in 2004 I have always expressed myself in the same way ,and for that I offer no apologies, so with that in mind why do you suddenly remonstrate after 6 F*cking years of posting ,could you really be that bored that Ive suddenly appeared on your radar,because believe me  your now on F*cking mine

That better Daws ???   maybe you can get word to your Unich and tell him we are we finally conversing through the medium of words  ???

:D  I too have been accused of writing long winded and innaccessible stuff in the past.  Part of the reason why i decided to post less...and less. It really is a pi55take when you are being asked to reduce your input - on a f*cking forum of all things!

Anyway RBG - your'e not alone. It seems as though good grammar, punctuation, illuminating content, sound and varied use of vocabulary, not to mention an inventive mind aren't condidered 'awesome' enough components of the art of expression through the English language anymore. Silly me.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:34 pm

red37 wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Another thing Daws since I introduced myself to this forum in 2004 I have always expressed myself in the same way ,and for that I offer no apologies, so with that in mind why do you suddenly remonstrate after 6 F*cking years of posting ,could you really be that bored that Ive suddenly appeared on your radar,because believe me  your now on F*cking mine

:D  I too have been accused of writing long winded and innaccessible stuff in the past.  Part of the reason why i decided to post less...and less. It really is a pi55take when you are being asked to reduce your input - on a f*cking forum of all things!

Anyway RBG - your'e not alone. It seems as though good grammar, punctuation, illuminating content, sound and varied use of vocabulary, not to mention an inventive mind aren't condidered 'awesome' enough components of the art of expression through the English language anymore. Silly me.

condidered  :D

And awesome enough... very subtle mate  :wwww
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:43 pm

red37 wrote:It seems as though good grammar, punctuation, illuminating content, sound and varied use of vocabulary, not to mention an inventive mind aren't condidered 'awesome' enough components of the art of expression through the English language anymore.

you and rbg make a brave effort to battle the all too common 'dumbing down' we get in most parts of our lives. you make an effort to use the full extent of the english language and to be elegant, eloquent and even poetic in getting your point across.

problem is though guys, that for both of you good grammer, punctuation and sound use of vocabulary are not your strongest points. you are a right pair of mrs malaprops to be honest.  :D

its not a problem, of course... but seeing as you brought it up  :;):

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 pm

See - you wouldn't have even had  a reposte if i hadn't put me finger one too many keys to the right by mistake! 

:D

Malaprop - like it.
Last edited by red37 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:50 pm

I think I opened a can of worms here, but we are all sesquipedlians in our own way, and I understand we need to better equip ourselves verbally but the arguaments will never stop, and the pros/antis will always disagree
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Never misunderestimate the power of the internet.
LFC2007

Postby dawson99 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 pm

misunderestimate?

you're confuddling me dude, whats the difference between underestimate and misunderestimate
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion