Do you know who i am? - I'm a footballer

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:09 pm

DIDN'T READ IT ALL YOU WERE JUST RELATING THE MIRROR'S ARTICLE.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby big al » Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:07 am

The only reason I read your stuff cheesey is because I'm actually doing a study of Man U supporters who try to sabotage other teams supporter sites.  I've discovered this syndrome that I,ve named Man u prat-ism. Cheesey I think you've got it mate. Don't panic though I've also dicovered the exposure to true Liverpool fans can take away the symtoms. Those symtoms are:
1. A predisposition to Gibber on about Man U players
2. Being overly open to disclosing how little you know about football.(via silly posts)
3. Using bad laguage because your brain can't work above four letter words.
4. Stealing other peoples posts
5. Putting true fans down who do know what they talking about( Ie trashing Subersubs predictions as cheating)
6. Sadest off all taking on the personality of your stupid name.
Ie showing a lot of promise on top but underneath being a bit thick and having a base of crumbs
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:22 pm

big al wrote:The only reason I read your stuff cheesey is because I'm actually doing a study of Man U supporters who try to sabotage other teams supporter sites.  I've discovered this syndrome that I,ve named Man u prat-ism. Cheesey I think you've got it mate. Don't panic though I've also dicovered the exposure to true Liverpool fans can take away the symtoms. Those symtoms are:
1. A predisposition to Gibber on about Man U players
2. Being overly open to disclosing how little you know about football.(via silly posts)
3. Using bad laguage because your brain can't work above four letter words.
4. Stealing other peoples posts
5. Putting true fans down who do know what they talking about( Ie trashing Subersubs predictions as cheating)
6. Sadest off all taking on the personality of your stupid name.
Ie showing a lot of promise on top but underneath being a bit thick and having a base of crumbs

Now prepare to be shot down in flames:

1)i have never mentioned a word about any man u players , ever.

2)supersub realizes how knowledgable i am , especially about LFC , weve had some great times reminiscing about old times ,
on the kop etc , etc , somewhere youv never been.

3) I only swear when absolutely neccesary , and i think youll find quite a few words within my text containing more than four words , in fact all my words are more than four letters apart from it ,and,in ,all ,my ,i , the ,how, a, any ,man , old ,had , etc

4) I refute that allegation most vehemently.in fact youll be hearing from my chiropidist .

5)Another untruth , i have never called supersub a cheat ,
i only call Pires that.

6)Ummmmmmmmmmmm?  thanks mate  :D

Consider your self 'shot down in flames'
laddie
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Oct 17, 2003 6:58 pm

:D Yep defo a MANC!! :laugh:  :p
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:13 pm

I will stand up for cheesey on a few things..
He has never called me a cheat.
We have had banter about Liverpool,but not necessarily to do with cheeseys LFC experiences.
He certainly is not the biggest user of foul language on this forum.
But cheesey you do mention manc players and you have stolen other members posts.
Anyway I have no problem with cheesey even if he is a manc,so lets carry on with the friendly banter.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Redlester » Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:10 pm

Bottom line - Rio deliberately failed to take the test - and the most likely motivation for that is he was on something and wanted more time to get it out of his system. And the worst of it is that Manu and Fergie adopt the bully boy tactics of threatening the FA with legal action if Rio gets a ban which, if there is any justice, he should. When Diouff messed up spectacularly against Celtic, LFC had the decency to admit he had done wrong and administer its own punishment in addition to that meted out by the authorities and I'd like to think they would take the same stance if one of the players committed Rio's offence. Both Arsenal and Manu have demonstrated this season that as clubs they haven't themselves got the maturity to discipline their own players and whinge in the press grotesquely every time one of their players commits an infringement - I'm thinking of the Ruud van Nistelroy incident and the whole Sol Campbell fracas in the charity shield and that's only in this season so far, never mind previous seasons or what the rest of the season has to bring
Redlester

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion