The greatest uk footballer - Cast your vote

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Kenny Dalglish is the best, because he never appeared on Wogan shytfaced.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:17 pm

Owzat wrote:I voted Sir Bobby Moore, great ambassador of the game, World Cup Winner and tragic death. Kenny is a legend, Best is a knob-end, but Moores wins my admiration.

pathetic
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby RedBlood » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:27 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
Judge wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:SHOCKING!!  We are LIVERPOOL.  Fook Best off.  Vote for Kenny or dont vote at all

Very childish well done dont matter is the real best footballer doesnt win as long as its liverpool player.  :no

I hate man u as much as next liverpool fan but Best was greatest ever uk player end off.

We wont see a another player like him ever.

At end of day you have to ask your self if Best played for Liverpool would you be saying the same thing if you do then grow the fu.ck up.

Mate - what the f**k are you trying to say ? Can you punctuate ? Can you use spellcheck ?

Whats wrong with my post apart from I mis-typed one thing.

Surely you have better things in life to do then to point out my poor grammer and spelling errors.

It isn't my strong point i have very bad dyslexia i do my best.

I feel the attack was more point due to that I have a opinion different to yours.

Find it funny how people on this forum are all for surporting things like highbrough , which is good so am I.

Yet you find time to take the pi.ss out of some one for a disability.

Thank you made my day.

To.sser

take no notice mate

its hillsborough though

grrr another one lol aint my week.

I know its hillsborough its comes out my mouth but when i typed it lol

I give up.  :D

i dont have dyslexia m8 but i do typing errors all the time but who gives a :censored: its an opinion on a forum, im not writing a novel FFS

those on here who rip u 4 ur poor grammar r probally thick as pig :censored: anyway, they probally sit there smoking a kingfischer bubble pipe & reckon thier genius' coz they can wipe thier own :censored:

so just ignore them m8
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:29 pm

and don't go to a toga party dressed as a goat by mistake... thats a tip for jayjay as well :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:43 am

RedBlood wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Judge wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:SHOCKING!!  We are LIVERPOOL.  Fook Best off.  Vote for Kenny or dont vote at all

Very childish well done dont matter is the real best footballer doesnt win as long as its liverpool player.  :no

I hate man u as much as next liverpool fan but Best was greatest ever uk player end off.

We wont see a another player like him ever.

At end of day you have to ask your self if Best played for Liverpool would you be saying the same thing if you do then grow the fu.ck up.

Mate - what the f**k are you trying to say ? Can you punctuate ? Can you use spellcheck ?

Whats wrong with my post apart from I mis-typed one thing.

Surely you have better things in life to do then to point out my poor grammer and spelling errors.

It isn't my strong point i have very bad dyslexia i do my best.

I feel the attack was more point due to that I have a opinion different to yours.

Find it funny how people on this forum are all for surporting things like highbrough , which is good so am I.

Yet you find time to take the pi.ss out of some one for a disability.

Thank you made my day.

To.sser

take no notice mate

its hillsborough though

grrr another one lol aint my week.

I know its hillsborough its comes out my mouth but when i typed it lol

I give up.  :D

i dont have dyslexia m8 but i do typing errors all the time but who gives a :censored: its an opinion on a forum, im not writing a novel FFS

those on here who rip u 4 ur poor grammar r probally thick as pig :censored: anyway, they probally sit there smoking a kingfischer bubble pipe & reckon thier genius' coz they can wipe thier own :censored:

so just ignore them m8

Ok thanks red.

Back to post , I just feel in pure footballing terms Best was so talented I feel if he played in modern age he might not have gone way he did.

I feel he was wasted at Man u if he played at Liverpool we would be talking about a different man (maybe) who knows ?

King Kenny yes he was one of the greats but lets face it he looked better due to the amount of great players he had around him.

Hansen
Beardsley
Rush
Souness
Grobbelaar
Kennedy

He was great but also very lucky to play for Liverpool in a era of greats.

I feel Best at times could beat whole teams on his own this is why i feel he is greatest.

By the way don't get me wrong i don't like the fella he played for the mancs and drunk him self to early grave nothing to respect there , but what a footballer.
:nod
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby John Kegs » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:50 am

RedBlood wrote:those on here who rip u 4 ur poor grammar r probally thick as pig :censored: anyway, they probally sit there smoking a kingfischer bubble pipe & reckon thier genius' coz they can wipe thier own :censored:

so just ignore them m8

lol sure I am, if it makes you feel better about yourself  :D
John Kegs

Postby Owzat » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:29 pm

RedBlood wrote:
Owzat wrote:I voted Sir Bobby Moore, great ambassador of the game, World Cup Winner and tragic death. Kenny is a legend, Best is a knob-end, but Moores wins my admiration.

pathetic

What you on about d1ckhead? What's "pathetic" about admiring Bobby Moore?

One of my pet peeves is people who type a word or two criticising a post with no back up as to why - "what a load of rubbish", "pathetic", "idiot" etc.

"Pathetic" is the level of response given
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:31 pm

s@int wrote:
dawson99 wrote:saturday night by whigfield....duh

Fook off Dawson, you retarded or what! Vote for Dylan or dont fkn bother. :censored:!!!

Sorry Daws, I was just trying to get into the spirit of the thread mate  :D

Can't say I have heard Saturday night by Whigfield  :down: my education was sorely lacking mate.

Edit I had heard it Daws just never knew who sang it. I'm not as musically deprived as I thought. (I was expecting it to be some weird group )

Talking of "Saturday Night", anyone on here from US or elsewhere for that matter, know the song that features on Friends - the one that might have been part one? Fat Monica is dancing to a song that has the line "it's alright, do the Saturday night"
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:00 pm

RedBlood wrote:

pathetic

it's a forum and i think everyone is entitled to their opinion mate . He feels moore's is th best than let it be
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:57 pm

Anyway..........now the bickering is over with Kenny won and rightly so, United fans all over the world are already writing letters of complaint, not a real vote, rigged etc,etc,etc . Job done :D
destro

Postby LegBarnes » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:50 am

destro wrote:Anyway..........now the bickering is over with Kenny won and rightly so, United fans all over the world are already writing letters of complaint, not a real vote, rigged etc,etc,etc . Job done :D

well if that is case then i am glad kenny won.  :D

At least it keep them busy.

Devil worshipers !  :devil:
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion