The greatest uk footballer - Cast your vote

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:15 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:SHOCKING!!  We are LIVERPOOL.  Fook Best off.  Vote for Kenny or dont vote at all

Very childish well done don't matter if the real best footballer doesn't win as long as its Liverpool player.  :no

I hate man u as much as next Liverpool fan but Best was greatest ever UK player end off.

We wont see a another player like him ever.

At end of day you have to ask your self if Best played for Liverpool would you be saying the same thing if you do then grow the fu.ck up.

OOooooooh.. Grow the :censored: up..

I love these internet hard men!!

:rasp
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby GYBS » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:36 pm

Quick Question- If kenny didnt play for liverpool would they still think he was better than best ?

On pure football ability best is up there with the best in the world ever.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:40 pm

GYBS wrote:Quick Question- If kenny didnt play for liverpool would they still think he was better than best ?

Didn't Kenny win more as a footballer.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:42 pm

kazza wrote:
GYBS wrote:Quick Question- If kenny didnt play for liverpool would they still think he was better than best ?

Didn't Kenny win more as a footballer.

Maybe in terms of trophies yeah but thats not what the poll is about - its focusing on the actual player and how good they are in footballing terms - who knows what best would of won if air crash hadnt happened ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:51 pm

Dalglish's goal against stoke city (many years back now) along the goal touchline was sublime
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Salty Sock » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:59 pm

Why Bunglemick2 attack my friend LegBarnes?
I will tell the Boss.

I vote Best as best :laugh:
Salty Honors Acceptee List: Graham01, grayghost, dawson99, Bamaga Man, GYBS, LegBarnes, frankp57, Toffeehater, crazyhorse , Number 9, dward, Judge, Sabre :) PM for info!

Salty Sock

Postby John Kegs » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:36 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
John Kegs wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:SHOCKING!!  We are LIVERPOOL.  Fook Best off.  Vote for Kenny or dont vote at all

Very childish well done dont matter is the real best footballer doesnt win as long as its liverpool player.  :no

I hate man u as much as next liverpool fan but Best was greatest ever uk player end off.

At end of day you have to ask your self if Best played for Liverpool would you be saying the same thing if you do then grow the fu.ck up.

Mate - what the f**k are you trying to say ? Can you punctuate ? Can you use spellcheck ?

:D I genuinely struggle to understand some of his posts too, I'd guess that english isn't his first language?

Very childish well done dont matter is the real best footballer doesnt win as long as its liverpool player.  :no

What does that say?  :D

Sorry i had a typeo fu.ck face.

Go to some english lessons dude, seriously!  :D
John Kegs

Postby LegBarnes » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:18 pm

John Kegs wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
John Kegs wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

I hate man u as much as next liverpool fan but Best was greatest ever uk player end off.

Mate - what the f**k are you trying to say ? Can you punctuate ? Can you use spellcheck ?

:D I genuinely struggle to understand some of his posts too, I'd guess that english isn't his first language?

Its English not english .

Pot calling the kettle black ?
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:23 pm

come on, no need to start getting racist people... lets all calm down
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:25 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

Very childish well done don't matter if the real best footballer doesn't win as long as its Liverpool player.  :no

I hate man u as much as next Liverpool fan but Best was greatest ever UK player end off.

OOooooooh.. Grow the :censored: up..

I love these internet hard men!!

:rasp

If you got hard man from that you dont wanna ever get in a fight mate jesus.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby John Kegs » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:36 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
John Kegs wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
John Kegs wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

Its English not english .

Pot calling the kettle black ?

duhhhh

Did the lack of a capital letter make it hard for you to read? There is the difference right there isn't it, its ok as long as i can read it mate, some of your writing is ridiculous though, just lots of jibber jabber

Your just doing yourself an injustice, your posts may be great but nobody can bloody read them
John Kegs

Postby andy_g » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:25 pm

the guy says he has dyslexia so give him a Fu*king break

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:17 pm

A man who ruined his career with drink, then went on to kill himself twice with drink, oh yes a model british footballer.

and he was a wife beater....

mind you, i think these polls are pointless. I don't think there is any ONE player who can be called the greatest....its a bit like asking "what is the greatest song of all time"  it is a matter of opinion.
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:25 pm

saturday night by whigfield....duh

but if best can't win it for alcohol, maradona cant be classed for all his drug abuse. and even without teh drink, dalglish was better than best
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:04 pm

dawson99 wrote:saturday night by whigfield....duh

Fook off Dawson, you retarded or what! Vote for Dylan or dont fkn bother. :censored:!!!

Sorry Daws, I was just trying to get into the spirit of the thread mate  :D

Can't say I have heard Saturday night by Whigfield  :down: my education was sorely lacking mate.

Edit I had heard it Daws just never knew who sang it. I'm not as musically deprived as I thought. (I was expecting it to be some weird group )
Last edited by account deleted by request on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion