LIVERPOOL VS BOLTON - A tough game

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:23 am

TheoRacle wrote:
bng89 wrote:Well TheoRacle, i scored 2 goals and we have played only 2 games aswell, but mine where rockets from halfway, just like Stevie G. No lobs, chips, just a rocket :p and the other was from halfway but a chip

LOL - didn't the opposition have a keeper then?  :D

Yes - they were playing 5-a-side!  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:35 am

0asis wrote:Gerrard & Garcia should be ashamed of themselves for diving, it has no place in football and I certainly don't want it at Liverpool. If Gerrard wants to dive he can go and play for Chelsea and the same applies to Kromkamp & Garcia and Garcia flagged the ref recently to get a player booked, this is unacceptable behaviour.

It makes Benitez look like a hypocrite when he's condemning such unfair play and then the likes of Kromkamp and Gerrard decide to have a dive, more so it makes Gerrard a huge hypocrite, after he came out a few weeks ago also condemning cheating and winning a game at any cost and yet he's diving like Robben.

I don't think there's anything wrong with what gerrard & garcia did...... u have to accept this is part of the game now.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:36 am

You can't blame gerrard really, when all the other teams are getting away with it and getting important decisions then sometimes the only way to get back is to fight fire with fire.

To get rid of it the refs need to be stricter
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:57 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
TheoRacle wrote:
bng89 wrote:Well TheoRacle, i scored 2 goals and we have played only 2 games aswell, but mine where rockets from halfway, just like Stevie G. No lobs, chips, just a rocket :p and the other was from halfway but a chip

LOL - didn't the opposition have a keeper then?  :D

Yes - they were playing 5-a-side!  :D

i think he was playing subbutteo  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bng89 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:32 am

Yea mine team was playing 5 a side. Keeper was a short fella. So what do you do when you have a short keeper? Shoot high
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:49 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Are you a f*cking Manc?

B*tching about all our "divers", Benitez is a hypocrite, and now this.

I know your retort will be something like "no rose-tinted specs" or some other such sh*te, but the fact is you seem to like to pull the team down.

Why is that?  ???

I'm just telling it like it is. Fact is the sun doesn't sun out of Liverpool's backside like most fans think it does, that's all. If that makes me a Manc than so be it, I'm a Manchester City Supporter.  :D

And as me for always pulling the team down, I suggest you read some of my posts next time because I'm a very happy supporter whose very happy with the progress we've been making.
Last edited by 48-1119859832 on Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:50 am

The_Rock wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with what gerrard & garcia did...... u have to accept this is part of the game now.

If that's the case don't moan when Chelsea do it. If Robben dives against us in the FA Cup Semi Final and gets a winning penalty don't moan because like you said "it's part of the game now".
48-1119859832

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion