Canadian family needs 4 tickets to bolton game - Begging

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby cabinman » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:11 am

hello fellow liverpool supporters;we(2 adults and 2 kids-8 and 11) are coming to liverpool from alberta canada over the easter break.our plan was to see 'the mighty' LFC play bolton on april 9.despite sending a money order and timing the mail so it arrived 18 days before the 'game',I have been officially stubbed out by LFC.sold out--you're out of luck.so I am asking--will some of you kind people sell me 4 tickets?PLEASE!!I will pay more than the official price but it has to be a reasonable amount.thanks for even thinking about it...the cabinman
cabinman

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:01 am

Try ebay.
48-1119859832

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:32 am

cabinman wrote:hello fellow liverpool supporters;we(2 adults and 2 kids-8 and 11) are coming to liverpool from alberta canada over the easter break.our plan was to see 'the mighty' LFC play bolton on april 9.despite sending a money order and timing the mail so it arrived 18 days before the 'game',I have been officially stubbed out by LFC.sold out--you're out of luck.so I am asking--will some of you kind people sell me 4 tickets?PLEASE!!I will pay more than the official price but it has to be a reasonable amount.thanks for even thinking about it...the cabinman

I have got three sets of four tickets as follows:

1) The first set are in the Anfield Road, 2 adult and 2 child, and include refreshments before during and after the game as well as a chance to meet the players after the game in the players lounge.

2) This set are in the upper centenary, and include chauffeur driven limousines to and from the airport/hotel and the match. Food is not included but its free ale (or fruit shoots for the kids) for three hourse before and four hours after the match.

3) These four are in the KOP, the only place to be on match days, and include a lift from Kenny Dalglish (ex-player I think) before the game and a lift home from Phil Neal (I think he once played for the club also).

PLEASE DO NOT PM me, these tickets are now all gone.
Last edited by Leonmc0708 on Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:34 am

Kenny Dalglish? I think i heard of him. His wife kelly does news reading or something? Maybe thats how you remember the name ???
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:20 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
cabinman wrote:hello fellow liverpool supporters;we(2 adults and 2 kids-8 and 11) are coming to liverpool from alberta canada over the easter break.our plan was to see 'the mighty' LFC play bolton on april 9.despite sending a money order and timing the mail so it arrived 18 days before the 'game',I have been officially stubbed out by LFC.sold out--you're out of luck.so I am asking--will some of you kind people sell me 4 tickets?PLEASE!!I will pay more than the official price but it has to be a reasonable amount.thanks for even thinking about it...the cabinman

1) The first set are in the Anfield Road, 2 adult and 2 child, and include refreshments before during and after the game as well as a chance to meet the players after the game in the players lounge.

2) This set are in the upper centenary, and include chauffeur driven limousines to and from the airport/hotel and the match. Food is not included but its free ale (or fruit shoots for the kids) for three hourse before and four hours after the match.

3) These four are in the KOP, the only place to be on match days, and include a lift from Kenny Dalglish (ex-player I think) before the game and a lift home from Phil Neal (I think he once played for the club also).

PM me if you want any of them.

:laugh:
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:55 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:

It gets better.

:D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:56 pm

dawson99 wrote:Kenny Dalglish? I think i heard of him. His wife kelly does news reading or something? Maybe thats how you remember the name ???

Who mentioned Kenny Dalglish?
:lookaround
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby JBG » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:31 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby flipmode » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:34 pm

JBG wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

damn i was gonna buy the ones where you get a lift LOL  :D
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:39 pm

flipmode wrote:
JBG wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

damn i was gonna buy the ones where you get a lift LOL  :D

Murphy0151 has a season ticket full of those ones.....
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:01 pm

mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:11 pm

no problem, did you want to meet the players after the match as well?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:41 pm

You aint Leon Kewell
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laurence_2k2 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:13 pm

cocky ba^&*rds as always!wind your neck in !!!!!!!!
The Rafalution Continues!
laurence_2k2

Postby gary106 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:18 pm

bloody hell the poor fella is only asking for some help and you rip him to shreds
gary106

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion