Canadian family needs 4 tickets to bolton game - Begging

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:42 pm

stoney wrote:You aint Leon Kewell

no but i've been following his tactics on selling tickets  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Poolinc. » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:10 pm

Jesus, give the man a break! He's looking for tickets for his family and is coming from Canada! Can anyone not point him in the right direction? Surely those based in Liverpool know someone who knows someone who might be able to help this guy out!!! Jesus!
Poolinc.

Postby el_stinger » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:32 am

no sh1t
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:27 am

Poolinc. wrote:Jesus, give the man a break! He's looking for tickets for his family and is coming from Canada! Can anyone not point him in the right direction? Surely those based in Liverpool know someone who knows someone who might be able to help this guy out!!! Jesus!

you are incredibly tiresome. what the hell? did you get bullied off another forum or something?

nearly everyone of your posts are in the same vein. have you never heard of sarcasm? maybe just maybe, in this instance, that the people who responded in this thread are from Liverpool and cannot even get tickets for themselves?

you need to change the record.

No offence intended to you Cabinman.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Poolinc. » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:41 pm

babu wrote:you are incredibly tiresome. what the hell? did you get bullied off another forum or something?

nearly everyone of your posts are in the same vein. have you never heard of sarcasm? maybe just maybe, in this instance, that the people who responded in this thread are from Liverpool and cannot even get tickets for themselves?

OFFS! No one likes sarcasm more than me, but it requires two things..timing and wit!

What is posted in this thread has neither! You call it sarcasm to excuse down right ignorance! I call it as I see it! Utter bollox!The man made a genuine appeal and in the most part all he got in reply was stupidity! You accept it if you want! It embarasses me as a forum member. Simple as!!
Poolinc.

Postby babu » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:49 pm

Poolinc. wrote:
babu wrote:you are incredibly tiresome. what the hell? did you get bullied off another forum or something?

OFFS! No one likes sarcasm more than me, but it requires two things..timing and wit!

What is posted in this thread has neither! You call it sarcasm to excuse down right ignorance! I call it as I see it! Utter bollox!The man made a genuine appeal and in the most part all he got in reply was stupidity! You accept it if you want! It embarasses me as a forum member. Simple as!!

ok this will be the last time i communicate with you.

'Simple as' my arse!

I am not soley talking about your response to this thread. I am talking about the majority of your posts.

You are a wind-up merchant - simple as.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Poolinc. » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:59 pm

babu wrote:ok this will be the last time i communicate with you.

'Simple as' my arse!

I am not soley talking about your response to this thread. I am talking about the majority of your posts.

You are a wind-up merchant - simple as.

Retreat like the beaten dog you are!

wind up merchant?? On what do you base this scandalous slur?? And don't tell me "the majority of your posts"!

Get real and learn that some people are going to disagree with you as you go through life! It's called "growing up" and we all look forward to the day you do!! Simple as!!
Poolinc.

Postby En1gma_LFC » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:32 pm

And all of this has what relevance to the actual topic..... :Oo:
En1gma_LFC

Postby dawson99 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:34 pm

poolinc is a wind up merchant tho, prob mates with ********* i reckon
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:57 pm

What do the Canadian family think of this site :laugh:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:58 pm

they are only canadians, they'll just drink some syrup and go do something to a moose

(no actual offence was meant in the making of this thread) :wwww
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:04 pm

Poolinc. wrote:

I agree with you mate i find this board has a bit of a cliche and you get people sometimes who just post stupid messages just to get their message count up. Take a look at the 'News just in' thread some bloke is on there who may or may not be on a wind up, but the whole thread turns into an argument about whether he's genuine or not and then he gets banned.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby The Ace1983 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:09 pm

Cabinman, I think your best bet is a tout on the day. Good luck to you.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laurence_2k2 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:49 pm

well said poolinc,there is a time and place for your sarcasm but this man is travelling a long way he was lookin 4 bit of help,come on wise up !
The Rafalution Continues!
laurence_2k2

Postby Poolinc. » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:15 pm

well thank christ there are other decent members on this forum! I was starting to think it had become the sole refuge of thugs!! I couldn't undertand the attitude of the people whose aim seems to be abuse all and sundry! They no way reflect the dam decent people I meet when I go to Anfield! My faith is restored!!! Thank you
Poolinc.

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion