Liverpool v Paris St German 18/09/2018 KO 8:00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Santa » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:26 pm

Nah...we won't finished inside the Top 4, according to Neymar. Tails between his leg heading back to Paris  :rasp
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Santa » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:26 am wrote:Nah...we won't finished inside the Top 4, according to Neymar. Tails between his leg heading back to Paris  :rasp

He's regressed since going to PSG. Seems more interested in hair cuts and throwing himself to the floor, rather than becoming a legendary world class striker.  :no
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:41 pm

A relief to win the game, however, to surrender two goals lead was very bad, the efforts some of the players have put in was great, apart from Salah 'Abu Al Falafeel'  who seems to blow too much hot air!, he ought to be dropped to realize he is not on the same bar as Messi or Ronaldo, he only had one season wonder! which I doubt if he can repeat it, he is big headed.
The subs should be introduced sooner, especially Shaqiri instead of Abu Al Falafeel who was at fault for PSG second goal.
algymoon

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:27 pm

algymoon wrote:A relief to win the game, however, to surrender two goals lead was very bad, the efforts some of the players have put in was great, apart from Salah 'Abu Al Falafeel'  who seems to blow too much hot air!, he ought to be dropped to realize he is not on the same bar as Messi or Ronaldo, he only had one season wonder! which I doubt if he can repeat it, he is big headed.
The subs should be introduced sooner, especially Shaqiri instead of Abu Al Falafeel who was at fault for PSG second goal.

Algymoon Abu Al Falafeel  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:44 pm

I thought Neymar played well.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Read today Tuchel rebuild hit hard as PSG are under FFP restrictions due to overspend in previous seasons. They did have some very poor players highlighted by the former Stoke dud getting on as sub.

Obviously got huge ambitions and the money to realise their dream but are so poorly run millions will be wasted.

Still not attracted an A Grade manager either and Tuchel isn't one, makes you wonder why given they appear to have a lot going for them.

Mbappe and Neymars agents will be doing overtime to get them out of that club too.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:49 am

parchpea » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:34 pm wrote:Read today Tuchel rebuild hit hard as PSG are under FFP restrictions due to overspend in previous seasons. They did have some very poor players highlighted by the former Stoke dud getting on as sub.

Obviously got huge ambitions and the money to realise their dream but are so poorly run millions will be wasted.

Still not attracted an A Grade manager either and Tuchel isn't one, makes you wonder why given they appear to have a lot going for them.

Mbappe and Neymars agents will be doing overtime to get them out of that club too.

Qataris made a big mistake in going for PSG as their plaything, the French league just isn't strong enough, it would only work if there was Euro super league. Pumping millions in was bound to put them foul of FFP as Ligue 1 isn't as attractive to major sponsorship as other Euro leagues.

City have done a similar thing but the EPL is a more attractive investment but they still rely on most of their sponsors coming from Abu Dhabi, Etihad for instance, are in a bad way but they still have to pump millions in City each year.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Determination and downright hard work is the key to success regardless of your chosen occupation. Liverpool proved that in bucketloads against City last season and now PSG. Yes we spent a few quid in the summer but sod all compared to City and PSG's net spend over the last two years. Excellent performance and a fully deserved result.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:11 pm

devaney » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:24 pm wrote:Determination and downright hard work is the key to success regardless of your chosen occupation. Liverpool proved that in bucketloads against City last season and now PSG. Yes we spent a few quid in the summer but sod all compared to City and PSG's net spend over the last two years. Excellent performance and a fully deserved result.

Great post Devaney, I especially like the first sentence.  :buttrock

There is ONLY one way to succeed, you have to work your butt off 24/7. For years. There's no such things as being lucky all your life.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:30 pm

algymoon » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:41 pm wrote:A relief to win the game, however, to surrender two goals lead was very bad, the efforts some of the players have put in was great, apart from Salah 'Abu Al Falafeel'  who seems to blow too much hot air!, he ought to be dropped to realize he is not on the same bar as Messi or Ronaldo, he only had one season wonder! which I doubt if he can repeat it, he is big headed.

2017/2018- Firmino = Dud
2018/2019- Salah = Abu Al Falafel

Bravo Algy your one hell of a plonker mate.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:48 pm

redshade » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:30 pm wrote:
algymoon » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:41 pm wrote:A relief to win the game, however, to surrender two goals lead was very bad, the efforts some of the players have put in was great, apart from Salah 'Abu Al Falafeel'  who seems to blow too much hot air!, he ought to be dropped to realize he is not on the same bar as Messi or Ronaldo, he only had one season wonder! which I doubt if he can repeat it, he is big headed.

2017/2018- Firmino = Dud
2018/2019- Salah = Abu Al Falafel

Bravo Algy your one hell of a plonker mate.

You forgot to mention the NUTCASE Klopp  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games