LIVERPOOL VS Man City Sunday 7 October 2018 KO:16.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby leeroy74 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:42 pm

Liverpool vs Man City

[taken from Knowhere.co.uk]
It's difficult to sat what the worst thing about Manchester is ~ quite simply you cannot polish a turd.
The bigoted old queen Morrisey or the brothers Gallagher sum up the supposed "culture" of this city.
Its grim oop north innit? f*ck me you deserve it if you choose to live in this shithole of a city. King Sh*t City of all the Sh*t Cities.
Luckily this game is in Liverpool so we don't need to visit the fecking sess pit.

Klopp needs to get the team selection right and hit these mongs from the off - I wanna see Salah flying, Mane on point and a sub change before the 89th minute. I wanna see Klopp punching the air as Firmino buries the ball into the old onion bag for another red goal!

Simple equation - win this go top!

Whats the difference between the Man City Team Bus and an hedgehog? The hedgehog has the ***** on the outside!

Come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:36 pm

I don't care how we do it, we just need to win.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Despite having something of a voodoo against City its a massive game psychologically for us, living up to the expectations and the noose tightening around nearly 30 years of failure.

City have been the distance, they know they are able to lose this and come back strong but we don't really. We don't even know how we will react after Napoli let alone across a string of Premiership games.

Klopp says we must be 110% at it and he's right of course, get the win and open up a gap its a very big opportunity the type of opening we have failed to capitalise on over almost 3 decades.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:59 pm

:laugh:

I'm with Lee here ,lets destroy these tramps. I was going to invite a couple of City lads to our place on Sunday but then I remembered they're not used to people sitting next to them  :wwww
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:00 pm

If we play like we did vs Napoli City will humiliate us and bend us over in our own back yard.

However i think the lads will be back and will give a 100% display.

I really hope we win this so we can settle our nerves and begin again after the futile international break.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:40 pm

https://youtu.be/lS3wBE64Z28

Would love a repeat display, well not cities goals which almost resulted a comeback.

I miss the trio i hope the lads link up, bang in the goals get back on track.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:49 pm

Must admit I'm a bit worried about this one, imo Wednesday was probably our worst performance under Klopp, I just hope we see a reaction, to be fair we usually do.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:14 pm

Same here mate I'm not as confident as i usually be.
However being that it is at Anfield and considering the current blip will on be Klopp/players heads i think we will see a reaction.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:49 pm

I don't want to see a midfield 3 of Hendo, Gini and Milner for this one!! They all do the same job. I think Ox was one of the reasons we blew City away last year.. we have a ton of energy in midfield that press well, but Ox has real pace that panics players into mistakes.

Now we miss Ox's pace and Coutinhos creativity. I think Klopp should take the shackles off of Keita and let him play more of an attacking midfielder for this one.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:44 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:49 pm wrote:I don't want to see a midfield 3 of Hendo, Gini and Milner for this one!! They all do the same job. I think Ox was one of the reasons we blew City away last year.. we have a ton of energy in midfield that press well, but Ox has real pace that panics players into mistakes.

Now we miss Ox's pace and Coutinhos creativity. I think Klopp should take the shackles off of Keita and let him play more of an attacking midfielder for this one.

Yeah I agree.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:40 pm

Absolutely hate that shyte hole of a city. I have heard as part of their Tourism and European culture bid they have placed these lifelike statues of random people in random poses in public places.  :nod

manc1.png
manc1.png (98.4 KiB) Viewed 1166 times

manc3.png
manc3.png (101.23 KiB) Viewed 1166 times

manc.png
manc.png (96.29 KiB) Viewed 1166 times

They are that lifelike in the last picture the Paramedic is checking the one beside the fountain to see if it is actually real or not !! 

:laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:45 pm

:D they are creepy as fek.. hahahahahaha
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:27 pm

We were really up for this game last season, but I'm not expecting the Dizzy heights of the 4-3 last season. We haven't been playing well at all in the last 3/4 matches, and have squandered chances galore.

Expect us to be under pressure for large periods of the match. It's great De Bruyne is not playing, but they still have threats a plenty. Leroy Sane is their key man. Not to mention, Silva, Aguero, Sterling, Fernandinho etc

It's MANE Versus  SANE !!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take a marginal 2-1 win.
:buttrock
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby aCe' » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:22 pm

They'll target Trent all game. I was hoping he'd get a bit of rest the past few games. I wouldnt put it past Klopp changing something around to try to deal with this.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:24 pm

aCe' » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:22 pm wrote:They'll target Trent all game. I was hoping he'd get a bit of rest the past few games. I wouldnt put it past Klopp changing something around to try to deal with this.

Fabinho is a RB for Brazil...just saying.
only me
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games