Huddersfield vs LIVERPOOL Sat 20th October 17:30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:03 pm

Thought they were the perfect opposition to get things flowing again but for one reason or another it wasn't to be. The important thing though is the 3 points and we left with them.

Disappointed Klopp seems insistent on playing Lovren at the expense of Arnold. He is going to cost us points if he keeps getting played and the team is missing Arnolds threat from the right.

Good to see Salah back on the scoresheet with a great finish from Shaquiris pass. Shaq played well and fitted into the system a lot better and I thought Fabinho did well when he came on. Lallana and Sturridge were poor and so was Bobby when he came on.

Cardiff next up so hopefully now that the lads have got to know each other they can show it there  :D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby algymoon » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:39 pm

A very inept performance, but a very valuable 3 points, however, no one can imaging Liverpool team will keep pace with M.City, Chelsea, Spurs or even Arsenal at the present rate of performances, they are so wasteful.
The only creative player the team has is Shagiri, and he is a must in every team lineup.
algymoon

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:48 pm

Hanging out of Cities hoop whilst not showing our best hand .....I will take that!
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:56 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:48 pm wrote:Hanging out of Cities hoop whilst not showing our best hand .....I will take that!

Me too, I would rather stay in the shadow and leave all the attention to them.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:49 pm

I don't give a monkeys that we're not free scoring every game... Stay neck and with city, draw with them at anfield, beat them at their place and we win the league. I'll take that
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games