BOLTON WANDERERS VS LIVERPOOL - 31 october 2010, ko: 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby mrt » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:06 pm

Stayin' up, stayin' up, stayin' up...Good 3 points.
mrt

Postby redhayesy » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:06 pm

but thank feck we actually got some discissions that went our way! rub of the green-i'ii take that.
                              well in red men -for atm a wins a win!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:07 pm

Oh i forgot

WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE ,WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:08 pm

Davies had a good game and was unlucky not to score in the 2nd half. FFS Now all the talk is about the two "penalties" Bolton wern't given. Any chance of a smidgen of credit to the lads for digging in you bunch of c*nts? :angry:
burjennio

Postby rocky29 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:09 pm

well done roy im pleased for you. No more whining from the rafarites for another couple of days.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:12 pm

burjennio wrote:Davies had a good game and was unlucky not to score in the 2nd half. FFS Now all the talk is about the two "penalties" Bolton wern't given. Any chance of a smidgen of credit to the lads for digging in you bunch of c*nts? :angry:

It would have been harsh as f*ck to be given a pen for either one of those, but you've seen them being given. If Fat Samantha and Big Ear is the best they can grab for the analysis, then best just switching the channel.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
burjennio wrote:Davies had a good game and was unlucky not to score in the 2nd half. FFS Now all the talk is about the two "penalties" Bolton wern't given. Any chance of a smidgen of credit to the lads for digging in you bunch of c*nts? :angry:

It would have been harsh as f*ck to be given a pen for either one of those, but you've seen them being given. If Fat Samantha and Big Ear is the best they can grab for the analysis, then best just switching the channel.

Agree, i have seen them given but they arent ones that you would look back and think that was a definite penalty.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby burjennio » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Emerald Red wrote:

Simpsons Treehouse of Horror double on at 7 on Sky 1 make me forget about anything those two have to say!
burjennio

Postby damjan193 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 pm

FINALY!!!! Cant belive we finaly won an away game. Man we played good this one. Glad Maxi is finally showing what he's capable of. And the crowd was amazing, before and after we scored the goal.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby crim cram » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Emerald Red wrote:

If those were penalties then The Greek should be getting three a game.  He gets battered on our corners. Remember the choke hold last week?
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:21 pm

rocky29 wrote:well done roy im pleased for you. No more whining from the rafarites for another couple of days.

Rocky shut up and go an play lad its trick or treating outside ,your missin out ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:23 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
rocky29 wrote:well done roy im pleased for you. No more whining from the rafarites for another couple of days.

Rocky shut up and go an play lad its trick or treating outside ,your missin out ,

Its pretty clear at this stage that that lad is either a WUM or mentally ill. What do windows taste like Rocky?
burjennio

Postby crim cram » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:27 pm

I don't think Maxi started playing well until the Cole for N'gog switch happened.  We weren't a 4-4-2, it was more of an extremely narrow 4-3-3  All three front players would drift out wide but the only player making crosses, was Konchesky.  Maxi, Torres, and N'gog were pretty interchangeable and Bolton had trouble with that combination.  It was nice to some flexibility in the formation and Maxi made his goalscoring run from a central position.  When N'gog came on more space seemed to open up in the attacking 3rd.   :buttrock
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Not a great performance but we got the break and nicked it at the death. Bolton could have had two pens but they where trying to con the ref all afternoon and I think it counted against them on those calls. We didnt look that sharp but Nogog changed the match to be fair, looked quite lively and we started to look a bit better going forward. Made up we took the points but clearly still a lot of work to do yet. Not sure what was up with Nando, mint heel for the goal but overall he looked like hed seen his backside today.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Good battling performance today, nothing special but solid. Nice to get a clean sheet as well, so thats all a bonus.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games