WBA VS LIVERPOOL - 2nd april 2011 ko 3.00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby brentd4 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 am

Number 9 wrote:I hope we hammer them....dont like Roy at all!  2nil reds

2-0 shud be classed as an ok victory to me teams like west brom, to hammer them we need to win 4 or 5 nil. so lets hammer them properly liverpool,* suarez, carroll (2), kuyt, and il throw in an og *
brentd4

Postby Lee2k6 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:50 am

brentd4 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:I hope we hammer them....dont like Roy at all!  2nil reds

2-0 shud be classed as an ok victory to me teams like west brom, to hammer them we need to win 4 or 5 nil. so lets hammer them properly liverpool,* suarez, carroll (2), kuyt, and il throw in an og *

N'gog won't score  :lookaround 
Lee2k6

Postby metalhead » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:56 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Roy Hodgson was treat like sh!t while he was here. He received absolutely no leeway in his decisions, was given no credit for when he won a game and was given dogs abuse constantly. Regardles of whether he or not he was good for Liverpool, the way he was treated was awful. His biggest, most monumental c@ck up was replacing Rafa, and for that he was vilified.

Wrong that . His biggest most monumental :censored: up was being roy hodgson . Deserved all abuse he got the fraud . He was a sh!te manager before he came to Liverpool , he stayed a :censored: manager whilst with us and still is a :censored: manager .FACTA :censored:INMUNDO

Not fit to be anywhere near the same pitch as Kenny .

Hiya Igor, I think to an extent he deserved a lot of criticism for how he behaved in the press and blaming the ex-manager for the poor run etc... this I will give you, deserved all the criticism he got. However, he was never given a chance, even into the 2nd game of the season when we lost against Man City, a lot on here and on other forums wanted him to get sacked! when did that ever happen in Liverpool's history? and A lot of people got it right that he isn't good enough, I'll raise my hands up and admit it that people said from the beginning he isn't good enough, but did he deserve to be undermined and abused after the 2nd or 3rd game? Of course not.

I really don't want to get into the debate and all, I think the past is the past, he tried his best and didn't work out with him, best of luck for him at WBA, he is just another chapter in our history books, so lets leave it at that.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:47 am

Woy has had some success as a manager but he's a small team manager. I always got the impression there was an attitude of "Who the fluff is this guy?" from the likes of the traitor, Mascherano etc. Let's face it, Woy was out of his league. He probably stuttered and stammered when talking to the bigger names.

This aint gonna be easy, not at all. My heart tells me 2-0, but my head tells me 1-1.

I'll be happy though if Woy does a Monty Python and starts talking about how high we w-ank in the league compared to WBA, and how a team of our history and stature should be w-anking much higher.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish insists Roy Hodgson cannot blame the club's fans for his demise at Anfield.

Dalglish and Hodgson will come up against each for the first time since the former Fulham boss was replaced by the Reds icon in January after just six months at the helm.

Hodgson believes his position was not helped by the fact that Reds legend Dalglish openly admitted he wanted the manager's job prior to his appointment.

The veteran tactician also claimed he did not have the full support of the Anfield faithful during his ill-fated time on Merseyside.

Dictate
However, Dalglish is adamant the Liverpool fans did not drive Hodgson out of the club.

"It is up to the fans how they remember Roy," said Dalglish. "We can't dictate how someone is remembered.

"Everybody has their own opinions on what happened so they will have their own feelings and respect.

"No Liverpool fan wishes bad on anybody. They want everybody to do the best they can.

"If the club does well then everybody is happy."

Source: Sly sports.

Well in Kenny this was the thing with Roy, he always blamed others.

Kenny's comments were in response to this....

Hodgson: Dalglish loomed large

(UKPA) – 52 minutes ago

Roy Hodgson claims the presence of Kenny Dalglish at Liverpool during his time at the club meant it "wasn't easy" managing the Anfield side.

Speaking before the visit of his old club to The Hawthorns, Hodgson said Dalglish's achievements loomed large over his six-month tenure, and were made more pertinent by the fact he was appointed at the expense of the former Scottish international.

"It's difficult to compete with icons," he said. "I came to the right club, perhaps I didn't come at the right time because Kenny did make it clear at that time that he wanted the job."

He added: "The people who were making the decisions at that time decided to go for me, and as a result that left Kenny in a difficult position because he is one who wanted the job.

"So when things didn't go well, having him in the background wasn't easy and wouldn't have been easy for any coach."

However, Hodgson added this scenario was by no means exclusive to Liverpool.

He said: "That happens at virtually every football club, to be quite honest. There's always someone in the wings who's a little bit of an icon and who's ready to take over if the results don't go that way."

The Press Association
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Sorry I think Kenny's comments were in response to this....

Ousted Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson believes he did not stand a chance of succeeding at Anfield because the fans wanted Kenny Dalglish in charge from the start.

Hodgson, now manager at West Bromwich Albion, was eventually sacked and replaced by Dalglish after just six months and will return to Anfield for the first time with his new club on Saturday.

The former Fulham manager said he knew his time was up when unpopular owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks left Liverpool.

Hodgson told the Daily Mirror: "The people who employed me didn't stay too long. I think for the new owners they obviously found themselves in a difficult situation because we weren't winning enough games.

"The fans were making it clear they wanted me gone and someone else in. Everyone knows for one minute I can't suggest I felt wanted at Liverpool.

"It is not exactly a secret I wasn't perceived by a lot of people as the manager they wanted at Liverpool. They wanted somebody else and that makes life a lot more difficult.

"It was my misfortune to be at a club where the fans made it pretty clear early on they really wanted the manager they have got now.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Spot on from Kenny, Roy is blaming everyone but himself for his demise at Anfield
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Pretty confident of a win so I expect it will end a up as draw

Thanks for memories Roy, well thanks for Meireles but it is all water under the bridge
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:05 pm

The Reds team in full is: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Agger, Spearing, Lucas, Meireles, Suarez, Kuyt, Carroll. Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Kyrgiakos, Maxi, Wilson, Ngog, Poulsen.

Gerrard out, same lineup against Sunderland
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:11 pm

metalhead wrote:The Reds team in full is: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Agger, Spearing, Lucas, Meireles, Suarez, Kuyt, Carroll. Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Kyrgiakos, Maxi, Wilson, Ngog, Poulsen.

Gerrard out, same lineup against Sunderland

Thought he'd at least make the bench.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Hmm could be a bit of hoof ball ahead again...
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Lets do this!!!

comon redmen :buttrock
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Anyone have a stream please? The normal site seems to be offline or something
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Alex88 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:53 pm

LET'S GO REDS!!!!

Alex88

Postby Alex88 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:54 pm

ForeverAugust wrote:Anyone have a stream please? The normal site seems to be offline or something

http://atdhenet.tv

http://sportstream24.com/
Alex88

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games