Sunderland vs LIVERPOOL - Sat 10 Jan 2014 12:45 KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby killerp » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:18 am

maguskwt » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:35 pm wrote::oh:

*not a sound*

:oops:

*hears crickets*

All you whingers waiting for us to lose eh?  :sleepy:

Don't get cocky just yet, we still ride a fine line between mediocrity and abysmal failure. Rodgers has not fixed the issues yet, he just realised he needs to spend less time worrying about his teeth and banging his new lady and start winning games.

Oh and congrats to the boys for winning! Well done! Markovic just found his mojo!
killerp

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:18 pm

We all want the same thing (i.e - the club to be successful) but just have differing opinions about how that can best be achieved. Everyone is so desperate to see us do well that sometimes frustration can get the better of people and let's face it we've all been there, there isn't a football fan never mind a Liverpool fan who hasn't said something and then done a total 180.
Let's leave the points scoring to the team.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:31 pm

Not scoring points at all. Not saying Rodgers had completely turned it around neither. In fact my verdict on Rodgers will not come until after this season ends. It was just an observation or critique on some of the posters on here like what Reg said...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:19 pm

maguskwt » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:31 pm wrote:Not scoring points at all. Not saying Rodgers had completely turned it around neither. In fact my verdict on Rodgers will not come until after this season ends. It was just an observation or critique on some of the posters on here like what Reg said...

Fair enough mate
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:47 pm

killerp » Jan 11th, '15, 05:18 wrote:
maguskwt » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:35 pm wrote::oh:

*not a sound*

:oops:

*hears crickets*

All you whingers waiting for us to lose eh?  :sleepy:

Don't get cocky just yet, we still ride a fine line between mediocrity and abysmal failure. Rodgers has not fixed the issues yet, he just realised he needs to spend less time worrying about his teeth and banging his new lady and start winning games.

Oh and congrats to the boys for winning! Well done! Markovic just found his mojo!

Totally agree, congratulations to the lads for winning.
1: Why is BR refusing help on the defensive side of things?
2: Why does BR not have a long term strategy with moving the club forward?
3:You'd like to think that at the start of each season, LFC would start well, but that is never the case. LFC start of struggling in the first part of the season, so who is that down to? And why has it taken BR  so long to figure out that the passing, just for the sake of it, doesn't work?  He's implemented some changes, but why did he not change things earlier in the season when it was all to apparent and plain to see that his philosophy style wasn't working?  Stubborn i guess!

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:21 pm

It was 3 points that were needed. They are a poor side but we stayed strong and held up well. Was impressed at how quick we closed people down for periods in packs. If we had anything decent working for us up front we would have wrapped that up by half time.

Decent performance from markovic who Id give MOTM to for showing good signs of improvement. coutinho was excellent again and showing he has consistency, sakho also had another decent game and deserves to hold on to his place.

Clean sheet and 3 points which keeps us right in the hunt.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games