LIVERPOOL vs Hull - 1 Jan 2014 - 3pm KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redno7 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Image VS Image

LIVERPOOL VS HULL CITY AFC TIGERS

Thank god this is at home as Hull is a sh!t hole. Lets face it, if the country had an ar$ehole then this is where it'd be.

There use to be a pub in Hull called the Old Zooalogical. As a student we had a band that played there on occasions, one occasion been a rather drunken xmas eve. I'd got that piddled I sat staring at my guitar in amazement at the duff notes it was producing. I sat in a heap on the floor blaming it for not playing what I wanted it to do. We went off to some birds party to smoke a joint and drink a bit more. Now the women in Hull aren't known for their refinement, don't get me wrong here though, this lass I was tapping up  well any man worth his salt would throw a mix in it! at least I thought...
We got stoned, got drunk and started to get frisky. Whipped her blouse off and thought 'my that's a hairy chest for a woman!'...    yep. My hand went 'downstairs' and yep it had a fine set of town halls. It was a man in drag. I ran out of the door and down the street, you know when your drunk and your head runs faster than your legs? well that happened and as I was running I was spewing only I slipped in my own spew and went head first into a bus shelter. I woke up in Hull infirmary with my band mates pressing the panic button next to my bed cos the nurse on duty was a young student nurse who'd been in the pub the night before.

Anyway, we need to restore our winning mentality here. Nothing short of a 4 - 0 win with Suarez getting a hat trick. This could be the start of a mega points collection over the next month or 2.

redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:38 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:

I cant even give my opinion ,I'm laughing that much.................try again after  :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Henderson, Allen, Suarez and Sakho all sustained injuries against Chelsea. Allen will be out for a few weeks and Sakho is going to undergo a late fitness test. Suarez will be fit apparently and Henderson will have to suck it up because we have no one else.

The good news is that Stevie will probably be fit enough to play.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:38 pm

According to physioroom, we have Allen, Henderson, Sakho, Flanagan, Gerrard, Sturridge, Enqirue and Coates injured.
Suso, Wisdom, Robinson, Assaidi, Borini, Morgan and Coady are out on loan.

I'll go with the following if there's no changes to the above.

Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Toure, Agger, Lucas, Illori, Coutinho, Alberto, Sterling and Suarez.

We've got Moses, Aspas, Cissokho and Kelly as the other players available. Guess we may see players like Ibe, Yesil and Smith on the bench.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:14 am

maypaxvobiscum » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:38 pm wrote:According to physioroom, we have Allen, Henderson, Sakho, Flanagan, Gerrard, Sturridge, Enqirue and Coates injured.
Suso, Wisdom, Robinson, Assaidi, Borini, Morgan and Coady are out on loan.

I'll go with the following if there's no changes to the above.

Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Toure, Agger, Lucas, Illori, Coutinho, Alberto, Sterling and Suarez.

We've got Moses, Aspas, Cissokho and Kelly as the other players available. Guess we may see players like Ibe, Yesil and Smith on the bench.

ibe`s injured too, he hobbled off in an F.A youth cup tie against blackpool. i`ll be surprised if he starts with illori, the lad hasnt played a single minute of first team footy since he`s been here.
gerrard may be back in time for the for hull game though, flanno cant be a million miles away either.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby mkingdom » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:03 pm

I'd switch Johnson to LB as he has been shocking at RB and the change might do him good. Agger looked vulnerable at LB to be honest.

Mignolet

Kelly  Skrtel  Agger  Johnson

Alberto  Lucas  Henderson

Sterling  Suarez  Coutinho

Assuming Gerrard isn't ready to start. We could shift Suarez out left and put Aspas up top but I doubt that will happen.
mkingdom

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:41 pm

I can see Rodgers wanting to stick with as many players from the City & Chelsea games as possible. However, injuries aside, I cannot see how he can - purely from a fatigue perspective. Assuming the injured against Chelsea - Allen and Sakho - aren't involved, I can see Moses and Kelly returning.

I think we will line up like.

Mignolet

Kelly     Skrtel     Agger     Johnson

Lucas     Henderson

Sterling     Coutinho     Moses

Suarez

God knows what state the bench will be in.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:45 am

Such an important game. First time this season we've lost two in a row, and we need to make sure that it ends at two. We can't be letting teams like Hull do the double over us, or even only getting 1 point from the two fixtures would be one of those things we look back at the end of the year if we weren't to qualify for CL and say "what if?" 

We're tired and it was apparent against Chelsea. We need to pull ourselves back up and show them we are real CL contenders, or this could be the point our season turns on us.

I'll be on an airplane on the way to Cancun, so unfortunately this will be the first PL game I'll miss this season. I'm still hoping the plane will have NBC sports and I'll be able to watch it, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm pulling for a 4-0 drubbing, Suarez with 3 and Sterling with 1 as we pull together as a team to prove a point.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby aCe' » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:45 am

I'd go with this regardless of injuries

Mignolet

Johnson
Skrtel
Agger
Cissokho

Lucas
Henderson

Sterling
Coutinho
Moses

Suarez

Ideally, we'd be up by 2 at 60 mins and have the chance to take off both Sterling (to preserve him) and Coutinho (loos like he needs a rest or a break of some sort to get back to his best. Has been giving the ball away far too cheaply far too many time even by his own standards.)
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:58 am

Possible Liverpool starting line-up to face Hull City: Mignolet, Cissokho, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Henderson, Lucas, Moses, Coutinho, Sterling, Suarez.

Read more: http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Liverpool ... z2p8hiMSn1
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Aspas is starting :buttrock. Can't wait to see what he's made of. Basically it's the team I posted above but Moses out, Aspas in.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:46 pm

we have got to win this  :nod cmon redmen  :buttrock
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:48 pm

a few links here for anyone that needs one
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?mat ... art=sports
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Aspas? He's shown less than Moses which says enough about how good he is. Should have been Alberto instead. I hope that we'll at least play him as a striker.

Anyway, after working so hard and getting nothing out of our two hardest games this season, the boys must be jaded in every way. But there should no excuse if we get anything less than 3 points here. What's done is done and we just need to keep fighting no matter how hard it is. Only losers quit on halfway.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Cissokho
:no  :no  :no  :no
maypaxvobiscum

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games