NEWCASTLE UNITED VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 11th december 17.30pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby mart » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm

akumaface wrote:But we lost because our CB can't handle their forward.

Our loss was a team effort. NC sucked, especially in defense. Just look at that old fart sol campbell. But imo our main problem is the same as we have had all season, we sit back and let the other team play.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Steve Crooks » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Looks like the :censored: lead lined football boots are not working again! :censored: bunch of lazy fu**wits. Only meireles looked half decent today.

How can it be that Newcastle were there for the taking at the start of the second half and yet we just couldn't be arsed to contest the 50/50's, let alone the second ball!

Nowhere near good enough, we need to grow a pair of bol**x before anything else.  :angry:
Last edited by Steve Crooks on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Crooks

Postby akumaface » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm

The fact that a lot of us not surprised at the result said it all...
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby OneHotRed » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 pm

You know what I hope for fvcks sake roy gets sacked, and we get what you morons class as a world class manager, you will then see its not him (not all the time) you cant blame him for defending like that.
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 pm

OneHotRed wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Have a look at that goal. Dropping deep. That is not the players, that is the mentality drilled into the side by the manager. Drop off, let them shoot.

Thats not the players? yea its roys fault no one closed him down, totally roys fault

Are you mental you fvcking idiot? Nothing wrong with the tactics, we dominated on chances, we didnt take them, Torres was woefull and our defending for ALL of our goals was horrendous.

Did you see Roy? first two goals? he was kicking the water bottles fuming at the way we defended, would he do that if hed told them to play that way? would he :censored:.

Only idiots will blame this on Roy, simple as. You want a scapegoat and you have one in him.

MINDLESS IDIOTIC CHILDREN WITH NO GRASP ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN "MUST BE ROYS FAULT"

I've been watching Liverpool for over 20 years and you're calling me a mindless child? Tell you what, get to f*ck! I'm not even going to debate.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 pm

burjennio wrote:You can moan about tactics, not closing down etc simple fact is our defence isnt nearly good enough for a top football team. Andy Carroll humiliated Skrtel today, Kyrgiakos couldnt keep up with the second ball. We need to go back to having a big no nonsense defender and someone with a bit of pace and a football brain that can read the play and be in position for the second ball.

So frustrated here, that was a team that we should have run over today with the form we had going into it, but like I said our back line have no fight and our main striker was a shadow of his true self

Good news is Agger should be back next week.
He certainly has the footballing brain and more pace than skrtel and co...
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm

We should have won the game when Torres had his chance, disgrace of a miss :no
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
OneHotRed wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Have a look at that goal. Dropping deep. That is not the players, that is the mentality drilled into the side by the manager. Drop off, let them shoot.

Thats not the players? yea its roys fault no one closed him down, totally roys fault

Are you mental you fvcking idiot? Nothing wrong with the tactics, we dominated on chances, we didnt take them, Torres was woefull and our defending for ALL of our goals was horrendous.

Did you see Roy? first two goals? he was kicking the water bottles fuming at the way we defended, would he do that if hed told them to play that way? would he :censored:.

Only idiots will blame this on Roy, simple as. You want a scapegoat and you have one in him.

MINDLESS IDIOTIC CHILDREN WITH NO GRASP ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN "MUST BE ROYS FAULT"

I've been watching Liverpool for over 20 years and you're calling me a mindless child? Tell you what, get to f*ck! I'm not even going to debate.

Niether am I, its an opinion, not a debate, and Im right
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm

I though Lucas was Ok but them he hesitated and let Carroll score the 3rd goal. For me its simple. Poor defending, and a striker that looks like he wants to move back home.
burjennio

Postby Dundalk » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm

OneHotRed wrote:

Well said

Torres and Maxi had chances to put the game away against Spurs and the messed up

Torres and Ngog had chances to put the game away against Newcastle and the messed up

As manager he will of course take some of the blame but its not his fault that the supposed best forward in the world looks like he dosent even know how to spell football let alone play it!!
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Not really Roy's fault, although he could have done better with the subs.  He's not stupid, he sees the problem with our defense, that's why we are looking for a new CB.  Btw, what has happened to Skrtel?  Was awesome at the begging but now he's :censored: :censored:.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby mart » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Redtribe wrote:Good news is Agger should be back next week.

Roy does not like CB's with a footballing brain so i doubt he will play much.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:35 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:Not really Roy's fault, although he could have done better with the subs.  He's not stupid, he sees the problem with our defense, that's why we are looking for a new CB.  Btw, what has happened to Skrtel?  Was awesome at the begging but now he's :censored: :censored:.

He became :censored: when he broke his jaw I'm afraid, hasn't been up to it.

Looks very very average
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Redtribe wrote:
burjennio wrote:You can moan about tactics, not closing down etc simple fact is our defence isnt nearly good enough for a top football team. Andy Carroll humiliated Skrtel today, Kyrgiakos couldnt keep up with the second ball. We need to go back to having a big no nonsense defender and someone with a bit of pace and a football brain that can read the play and be in position for the second ball.

So frustrated here, that was a team that we should have run over today with the form we had going into it, but like I said our back line have no fight and our main striker was a shadow of his true self

Good news is Agger should be back next week.

Its a shame our manager doesnt rate him then

burjennio

Postby Zidane » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Skrtel has always looked like a mistake waiting to happen but occassionally puts in a good performance, overall though he isn't good enough.  Neither is Kochesky, he was ok don't get me wrong but he just isn't good enough to be starting at our club.
Zidane

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games