LIVERPOOL VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Monday 6th feb 2012 - 8pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 am

metalhead wrote:Who listens to Rooney anyways he doesn't know the difference between their and there, he should go back to school and learn some grammar

agree,he is a complete braindead knob end.
he is the equaivalent of a piece of $*i*e on a stick who obviously thinks that his record in football is impeccable and that gives him the right to condemn others.
it nearly makes me want to join twitter to remind him what a fudge packer he is.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby crazyhorse » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Rooney is a nob. I remember an international against Spain years ago. The England team wore black arm bands in memory of Crazy Horse, Emlyn Hughes, LFC and England legend.

I cant remember why he was going off, perhaps subbed otr sent off, but he took his arm band off and threw it to the ground.

I have had no time for the :censored: ever since. He has no class.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:24 pm

The moment Jay Spearing realises there's a cat on the pitch....

Last edited by Redman in wales on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:50 pm

same sh#t different week for me. our final ball was really poor. carroll played well again but once again whenever he won the ball in the air there was nobody running off him.

we still really struggle to break down organised defences.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby maguskwt » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

RedSi35 wrote: :censored: me anyone would think we lost last night !

We out

Yeah well, you might want to realize that drawing is only one point more than losing... I'd rather we lose some games and win alot more than draw alot of games
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:16 pm

maguskwt wrote:
RedSi35 wrote::censored: me anyone would think we lost last night !

We out

Yeah well, you might want to realize that drawing is only one point more than losing... I'd rather we lose some games and win alot more than draw alot of games

Some are treating this on a par with the Bolton game ffs though.

It was a reasonably good performance last night and if our final delivery had of been a little bit better we would have won comfortably.

Our crossing was awful though  all night and we created bugger all for carroll ( who was on form ) to use.

Was a bit baffled by johnson at left back, would have liked to see aurellio there as with both bellamy and johnson being right footed we never got on the outside of walker all night.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:02 pm

RedSi35 wrote:Was a bit baffled by johnson at left back, would have liked to see aurellio there as with both bellamy and johnson being right footed we never got on the outside of walker all night.

I think Aurelio is one of our more technically gifted players BUT unfortunately the fella's made of glass, doubt if he would have lasted the game.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ethanr » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Probably should have started Maxi or Downing instead of Kuyt.  Kuyt has 0 crossing ability.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 pm

only me wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Kerry your desperate to see him fail, your $hitting yourself coz he is starting to look good.  #bluenose

I thought Carrol had an Off game tonight ,his touch was very heavy with the ball ,he missed at least 2 decent chances and looked pretty clumsy overall. The fact the lads can't put one decent ball into the box doesn't serve him any favour also ,but right now he is not in a good place.

I couldn't agree less. Carroll's performances over the last 3 games have got increasingly better. last night he was one of the few players who weren't part of our outstanding defence who shone.

He missed some chances true, but in comparison to his performances earlier in the season you cannot call him performance "off".

To me it seems you complete dislike of him clouds any objectivity you would intend on having. In fact it comes across as obvious negativity.

I've been trying to accept opinions on here, regardless of how different they are to my own but yours are the ultimate test. Fortunately I would say my opinion on Liverpool tend to be more mainstream than yours.

#sanitycheck
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:10 pm

ethanr wrote:Probably should have started Maxi or Downing instead of Kuyt.  Kuyt has 0 crossing ability.

Think Kuyt was there to shield Kelly from Bale, and it worked .

btw agree that Kuyts crossing was abysmal but Kelly given that he usually had more time and space to deliver was even worse.

We had no "quality" from the right and and I doubt if Downing playing out there would have improved on that.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:47 pm

you can count the number of decent crooses we've put in this season on one hand. we don't get in behinfd teams enough nd as a result a lot of our crosses come from too deep an area on the pitch.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby worcester_red » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:35 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
only me wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Kerry your desperate to see him fail, your $hitting yourself coz he is starting to look good.  #bluenose

I thought Carrol had an Off game tonight ,his touch was very heavy with the ball ,he missed at least 2 decent chances and looked pretty clumsy overall. The fact the lads can't put one decent ball into the box doesn't serve him any favour also ,but right now he is not in a good place.

I couldn't agree less. Carroll's performances over the last 3 games have got increasingly better. last night he was one of the few players who weren't part of our outstanding defence who shone.

He missed some chances true, but in comparison to his performances earlier in the season you cannot call him performance "off".

To me it seems you complete dislike of him clouds any objectivity you would intend on having. In fact it comes across as obvious negativity.

I've been trying to accept opinions on here, regardless of how different they are to my own but yours are the ultimate test. Fortunately I would say my opinion on Liverpool tend to be more mainstream than yours.

#sanitycheck

Now this might shock some but I agree, I actually sore the glimmer of a striker in Carroll yesterday and he even tracked back to win the ball back on a few occasions, probably one of the best displays I've seen from him, I still need to be convinced though.

Overall I thought we played well against an extremely good defense and with a bit of luck could have won, if we can carry that form into Saturday then we can give shek something else to moan about the hypocritical c%^t that he is.
worcester_red

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:26 pm

mistyred wrote:Every time Glen Johnson got the ball i knew he would loose it, i just don't know what's going
on with the lad.

We nearly paid the price when bail went through on goal, again because of Johnson.

At least Suarez was lively and nearly made the difference, Mental note to Kenny, if your best
players are available ALWAYS play your best team.

Fed up moaning about him.
Loads of talent wasted by inept performances
:down:
Thommo's perm

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Well done to Andy Carroll for a great display last night. Ran his heart out and caused lots of mischief for the spuds defence. Unlucky with his effort.
Keep up the good work lad
Thommo's perm

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games