LIVERPOOL VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Monday 6th feb 2012 - 8pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Another great performance from Andy Carroll. Again it just isn't happening in the final 3rd. We look like we are rushing the final pass.
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby eds » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Penguins wrote:
eds wrote:
NorfolkRed wrote:they came here to defend and we struggle to break down sides that show no ambition

And yet we showed no ambition in the transfer market in January when it was clear as day we needed an attacking midfielder or striker to come in.

:no

Is that so strange??
We are no ******* City who can sign flops after flops and just sign new ones in the next window.
Kenny had money in the previous windows and he signed attacking players and those are the ones who will do it or not.

What's so strange???

We are 4 points AWAY from Cheatski a GOOD signing in January come mean the difference between finishing 4th and the 7th at the end of the season sunshine.

What part of that don't you understand?!?
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 pm

valo26 wrote:how did we get on lads? i missed the game, been out all night lookin for me cat...

:buttrock
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby neil » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 pm

valo26 wrote:how did we get on lads? i missed the game, been out all night lookin for me cat...

shouldve left the cat on and took kuyt off
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:14 pm

jimmy brighton wrote:
mistyred wrote:What a let down again, ffs this is beyond a joke.

January could and should have changed the last part of the season for us, but again not to be,
no attacking talent brought in.

We played them off the park and still couldn't win, something needs to be addressed in the summer. at this
rate we will be lucky to get Europa next season.

We have a lack of creativity in the final third we are just not ruthless enough.

Will you listen to yourself? They came and parked the bus. The so-called amazing attacking flair of was nullified by their own high command.
"Park the bus lads and just settle for a drawer. If we go for the same open strategy they're currently playing we're gonna get a hiding. If you're down. stay down. Eat them valueble seconds up  boys. They're probably saving it for Saturday anyway."

Listen to yourself Jimmy "Park the bus", we are the home team ffs,it is on us as the home team to break the spuds apart to demolish them to show them we are the big dogs.

We are always using the same excuse "They parked the bus", if they park it let's throw the f uckin sink and the bath tub at em, give it everything we have after all it's only us that's going to suffer when we go into another year with f uck all to look forward too.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kerry07 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 pm

We need the "attack attack attack" chants to start up, force Kennys hand as he getting off scot free. Wenger, Arsenal legend, got booed for taking off Oxilade Chamberlain.

No other fans would sit in bored silence.

14 goals in 12 games, 8 draws. Full marks to the fans who pay to watch this.
"Its not just any other club" C.Tyldsley
"Liverpool are a special institution" X.Alonso
"Anfield es un templo de fútbol" AS
"The English club prove miracles do exist" D.Maradona
"Theres not one club in the world so united with its fans. Liverpool fans sent shivers down my spine" J.Cruyff
Kerry07

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 pm

that was just another frustrating game.
we have the lowest conversion rate in the league this season.its been like that since august and here we are 6 months later with the same problem.
it should have been addressed in january cos its pretty clear now that we are sh1t up front.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Kukilon » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 pm

I'm dissapointed with us not converting but it was still an ok performance by the lads.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Kerry07 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Another great performance from Andy Carroll. Again it just isn't happening in the final 3rd. We look like we are rushing the final pass.

Behave.

Seen a lot of him, but very little quality.
"Theres not one club in the world so united with its fans. Liverpool fans sent shivers down my spine" J.Cruyff
Kerry07

Postby valo26 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:20 pm

attack, attack, a-cat, a-cat, a-cat!
valo26

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Kerry07 wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Another great performance from Andy Carroll. Again it just isn't happening in the final 3rd. We look like we are rushing the final pass.

Behave.

cmon carroll was decent tonight.
he showed for everything and ran his legs off.
dont know how you cant see that.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Looked from the first minute as if it's not going to be our game ,we looked a bit rusty ,not focused ,maybe a bit intimidiated by Spurs. I thought our final pass/kick/cross was just terrible all night long ,our player just can't put a decent cross inside the box.

And with all my love and support for Carrol he should have never started this game ,If kenny considers taking this task of restoring Liverpool to it's glory days he really needs to correct his mistakes. You play your strongest cards, no sentiments and no politics. Suarez can't be benched for either Carrol or Kuyt it's ridicules and not proffessional. Too many times this season Kenny with lates subs and strange pickings.

Now i know we are only 4 from Chelsea but it's really an illusion ,i fear the distance is much bigger then that.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Kerry your desperate to see him fail, your $hitting yourself coz he is starting to look good.  #bluenose
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Kerry07 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 pm

red till i die!! wrote:that was just another frustrating game.
we have the lowest conversion rate in the league this season.its been like that since august and here we are 6 months later with the same problem.
it should have been addressed in january cos its pretty clear now that we are sh1t up front.

Its not just upfront, its from the midfield on. Two (possibly three including Bellamy) of the front six are good enough.

Spurs were without Lennon, Defoe, Van Der Vaart, their manager, and were at Anfield (thats meant to be our home).. and for long spells they controlled the ball. We needed a goal, needed to attack, and he takes off Bellamy and Kuyt, while Spearing is sat in midfield still contributing zero.

I'm seriously beginning to worry about Kenny as the negativity is costing us.
Kerry07

Postby Kerry07 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:29 pm

red till i die!! wrote:
Kerry07 wrote:

Behave.

cmon carroll was decent tonight.
he showed for everything and ran his legs off.
dont know how you cant see that.

He worked hard no doubt, and wasnt anonymous.. but that doesnt disguise the lack of quality. Workrate and effort are the mininum.

Suarez played him through on the right and he spoiled the move by holding it up.

Carroll is only one small matter though as the overall "attack" is bl*oody awful.
Kerry07

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games