Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool 28/11/12 7:45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:51 pm

South East Kop » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:48 pm wrote:Winge winge winge cant beat it. 

We didnt deserve to lose, end of.

Get behind the team you support or sod off and follow the scum.

Signed;
1 proud red.

ha....u bleedin' muppet....
get behind your team ?
gwan and grow a pair, and when you do, come back with something sensible to say...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Kukilon » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Bring back Rafa and fix this mess of a poo stain. If your results are worse than Woy it should occur automaticly.

Sack Henderson and Downing just to show that we won't tolerate *****. Gerrard is not what he once was and should have been sold of to Chelsea when we had the chance.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby South East Kop » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:55 pm

bunglemark2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:51 pm wrote:
South East Kop » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:48 pm wrote:Winge winge winge cant beat it. 

We didnt deserve to lose, end of.

Get behind the team you support or sod off and follow the scum.

Signed;
1 proud red.

ha....u bleedin' muppet....
get behind your team ?
gwan and grow a pair, and when you do, come back with something sensible to say...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
South East Kop

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:56 pm

what a whopper you are. :nod .it was only 6 months ago when you were backing him to the hilt :laugh: .

by dundreamin » Wed May 30, 2012 9:03 pm
Now BE is our new manager I back him to the hilt. Welcome to LFC the best club on earth and certainly the most SUCCESSFUL club in England
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

seriously lad how do you expect to be taken serious :help
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:56 pm

10 pts behind West Brom and 17pts behind United. Is that ok?
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 pm

parchpea » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:56 pm wrote:10 pts behind West Brom and 17pts behind United. Is that ok?

no, what do you propose we do about it?
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby RedHands » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:59 pm

All you moaning, we weren't that bad. Some of my observations:
1).We probably should have had 2 penalties in that game. First when Gerrard was definitely fouled in the box and second when Gallas clipped Luis toward the end.
2).Spur's second goal was from a deflection from a free-kick that wasn't a foul. A combination of bad luck and refereeing error.
3).The first goal came from Gerrard giving the ball away, Allen and Gerrard not fouling Bale, and then Downing ball watching at the far post. If we are going to play the way BR wants, we have got to stop giving the ball away in dangerous areas. Multiple times this season Gerrard has given it away dangerously in the midfield. I think we should play him further up-field because he is one of the few players that can finish off moves.
4). Enrique is in good form and looking a snip at 4m we paid for him
5). I think Henderson is a good, improving player. Unless someone bids over 10m for him we should keep.
6). Assaidi looked nervous, but I think he will be a good one for the future

conclusion: I think spurs are a nightmare matchup for us. They're best players (Bale and Lennon) play in wide areas where we are very weak out wide. I thought we played well and could have taken something from the match had a few critical calls not gone against us. We looked dangerous going forward especially in the second half. We just have to start finishing off those chances.

Spurs are a bunch of diving *****. They're that kid in high school that thought he was the man, but was actually just a massive tool.
Last edited by RedHands on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedHands
LFC Basic Member

Postby South East Kop » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Greavesie » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:58 pm wrote:
parchpea » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:56 pm wrote:10 pts behind West Brom and 17pts behind United. Is that ok?

no, what do you propose we do about it?

Great question Greavsie;  Go on then everyone, those of you who aint impressed please give a two word post of SACK HIM.
Last edited by South East Kop on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
South East Kop

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:01 pm

parchpea » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:56 pm wrote:10 pts behind West Brom and 17pts behind United. Is that ok?

Depends on your expectations for this season. Check Rafas league stats in his first season and tell me they aren't much worse than Rodgers.

Rodgers gets a free season pass from me because I understand the situation he is in.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedHands » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:06 pm

You're a fool if you want to sack Brendan Rodgers. It takes longer than a few months to implement a whole new playing system. I think we are miles, miles better than we were under Roy (we were unwatchable then). If BR is backed in the transfer market in january and we are struggling next season, I think we might consider sacking him. If we can hold on to Luis, Agger, Skrtel, Glen, and Sterling, we have a core of very good players to build the team around.
RedHands
LFC Basic Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:12 pm

that was feckin horrible and painful to watch.
2 down after 15 mins was a shambles and the rest of the 1st half not a lot better. 2nd half a much better tempo but still way short of whats required.
poor decision to start with that lineup and why assaidi now?, why not suso or sahin who have been playing well in the side. but when we go 2 down suddenly its time to start giving the lad game time. :no 
you can see the frustration starting to build in the players and their confidence is draining so something needs to happen. we just look so devoid and clueless of anything in the final 3rd its not even remotely funny anymore.
feck referees or pens we should of had but when you strip it down its still not good enough from a liverpool side  :no
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Why shouldnt Rodgers be compared to Shankly?
???
Thommo's perm

Postby Boxscarf » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:14 pm

The answer is not to continually sack managers.

It's time for FSG to step up and supply Rodgers with the money needed to bring in much better players, if they cannot do this, then they should seek to find someone else who will.
Boxscarf

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:23 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:01 pm wrote:
parchpea » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:56 pm wrote:10 pts behind West Brom and 17pts behind United. Is that ok?

Depends on your expectations for this season. Check Rafas league stats in his first season and tell me they aren't much worse than Rodgers.

Rodgers gets a free season pass from me because I understand the situation he is in.

I expect us to have the best manager and the best players and play in the best stadium in the world. I expect us not to lose a game and win every trophy that we compete for.
Why? Because we are Liverpool Football Club and we are the greatest club that has ever existed in Europe and possibly the world.
Am I deluded?
Thommo's perm

Postby only me » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:31 pm

BR system works ,in the PL if you produce 4-5 clear chances at goal you should be able to win games....But....You still need the players to do so ,and other then Suarez (Which is still not the cold blooded clinical finisher) ,we have nothing. Hendo is disgusting ,Enrique missed ,Sterling....Only symbolic that our only goal came from an own goal. Somebody is trying really hard to hint us ,we need a fcking striker or two.
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games