TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS LIVERPOOL - August 16th, 16:00 ko (day1)

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby metalhead » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:55 pm

aCe' wrote:Dont think King was ever going to be better than Ferdinand.. injuries or not.... Hes a very good defender... solid and can actually play football and not just defend.. Ferdinand though, to me, is the best CB in the world today... his awareness and reading of the game are almost unmatched, and hes excellent and bringing the ball out from the back...

King better than Terry if he hadnt had all the injuries ? maybe, id even say probably...

Nar... Titus Bramble is World Class :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mkingdom » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:04 pm

aCe' wrote:Dont think King was ever going to be better than Ferdinand.. injuries or not.... Hes a very good defender... solid and can actually play football and not just defend.. Ferdinand though, to me, is the best CB in the world today... his awareness and reading of the game are almost unmatched, and hes excellent and bringing the ball out from the back...

King better than Terry if he hadnt had all the injuries ? maybe, id even say probably...

I don't see how Ferdinand can be anywhere near the best CB in the world.  He is massively over rated IMHO.
mkingdom

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games