LIVERPOOL VS SWANSEA CITY - Sat 5th nov - 3pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:08 pm

We need better attacking coaches than what we currently have, as for the last few years now, we are devoid of ideas when it comes to attacking.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Caroll played relatively well but I'm starting to worry about his quality... his anticipation is not that of a pure striker's which means that he won't be effective as a target man which makes me wonder what's he good for? If you look at Kuyt's header, even though he was off side the anticipation was there... Caroll never had that kind of attempts the whole game... and he should have put away that chance he got early in the game...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:16 pm

so now Arsenal, who we been laughing at is now the same points as us...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Should sign new midfield/attacking midfield player. Adam is lower league material at best (no creativity, no pace, not agile), Downing is useless..  if nothing's changed this January, expect 6-7th place again this season. That's the best this team can do. Still can't believe how Swansea played free flowing football at Anfield and succeed in making our midfield look like :censored:.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:23 pm

maguskwt wrote:so now Arsenal, who we been laughing at is now the same points as us...

ridiculious isn't it? :(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thinkpad » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:24 pm

I just don't get it.. There is this team with hardly any money to spent and sold most of their talent away yet they haven't lost a match and is way above us in the prem.
Why is Liverpool after changing managers and many players still play the same miserable football?
Are we still using the same staff that trains our players? Why are we persisting with them?
SACK them all!!!
Thinkpad

Postby Zidane » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Eh, it's a long season but one thing I am really getting irritated by is Adam.  He just can't play in a two man midfield.

Frustrated. :help
Zidane

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Thinkpad wrote:Kenny should be proud ... Mission accomplished.
Draw... Yeehaaa

behave soft lad
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:29 pm

ugh, if you are John w Henry what would be going through your mind at this moment in time?

All my money wasted on these below par players?

Did i choose the wrong manager?

It's a good thing january is around the corner?

I don't know what he must be thinking to tell you the truth but whatever it is i bet it's not the kind with fluffy bunnies in it.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:31 pm

My take on it is that the football we play under Dalglish is more expansive than under previous managers.  We create more chances but we concede more chances too.

Our problem this season is two-fold.  Our centre of defence isn't strong enough and we squander too many chances.

One quality centre back and a goalscorer and I believe we'd be challenging the top teams.  We can't write the new signings off 11 league games into the season.  Dalglish still hasn't found our best starting 11 yet, but he will.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:33 pm

There is something worse and more disappointing than recent draws -

The knee jerk reactions of internet fans - pathetic
Benny The Noon

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:33 pm

john craig wrote:My take on it is that the football we play under Dalglish is more expansive than under previous managers.  We create more chances but we concede more chances too.

Our problem this season is two-fold.  Our centre of defence isn't strong enough and we squander too many chances.

One quality centre back and a goalscorer and I believe we'd be challenging the top teams.  We can't write the new signings off 11 league games into the season.  Dalglish still hasn't found our best starting 11 yet, but he will.

and fast!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:33 pm

mistyred wrote:ugh, if you are John w Henry what would be going through your mind at this moment in time?

All my money wasted on these below par players?

Did i choose the wrong manager?

It's a good thing january is around the corner?

I don't know what he must be thinking to tell you the truth but whatever it is i bet it's not the kind with fluffy bunnies in it.

All good questions mate. But I still think Kenny is the right man for the job. But some of the signings have to be questioned. The squad is lacking balance. If we don't strengthen in Jan I fear this season could be a write off. If that happens then I think Kenny may get the chop come the summer.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Zidane wrote:Eh, it's a long season but one thing I am really getting irritated by is Adam.  He just can't play in a two man midfield.

The feeling is mutual
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Zidane wrote:Eh, it's a long season but one thing I am really getting irritated by is Adam.  He just can't play in a two man midfield.

I'm more irritated with Kenny because he apparently cant see that adam should not play in a two man midfield.
mart
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games