LIVERPOOL VS SWANSEA CITY - Sat 5th nov - 3pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby maguskwt » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Thinkpad wrote:Kenny should be proud ... Mission accomplished.
Draw... Yeehaaa

don't be ridiculous...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:56 pm

and why do opposing keepers always seem to have the game of their lives against us?
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Sigh

Thank :censored: for fireworks and alcohol later, blowing the :censored: out of the sky will be a damm site more entertaining today
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Kenny Dalglish needs talking too, he makes too many late substitutions always when were basically f ucked.

Downing f ucked the cross and some really below par performers in this team, January can't come quick enough for me, im f uckin raging
just not good enough again.

All that money sent shi t on a plate that was.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 pm

anti-hero wrote:and why do opposing keepers always seem to have the game of their lives against us?

well ith the lack of good shots he had to save it was not that hard.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jimmy brighton » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Another two points dropped. We just can't break down teams that come to Anfield and park the bus. We are lacking serious creativity in the middle of the park and our finishing is shocking. Very disappointed yet again with a home match.

And also Anfield must be a great place to come to as an away team because that amazing Anfield atmosphere is dead and buried. Unlike most teams we are going to have to rely on our away results. Shocking
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:59 pm

ethanr wrote:We're the most unlucky club in the world.  Guarantee their keeper is named in team of the week again.. That's happened to us against Sunderland, Stoke, man u, and Norwich... So half of our games, the other teams keeper is MOTM.

Absolutely disappointed.  Horrible performance in the second half.  Going into an international break now, we've got no chance against the chavs if we play anything like that.

We are also lucky they did not score.

Its not luck we need, but a more balanced midfield. We cant leave this much open space for a team capable of attacking us.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Huff and puff again really, not convincing at all. Its not working and we need to do something to turn it around. The window may come too late and we despertely need a puppet master type in there pulling the strings in the Silvia, Modric mould. Crossing balls in just is not working.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Thinkpad » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Kenny just doesn't know how to form an attacking team. We have more draws than wins at home.
What is going on? The revival seems to have gone south with all the rotten expensive purchase.
Our owner watching from the stand today surely have a lot of questions to ask.
Surely he deserved some answers after spending so much on talents.
Thinkpad

Postby sgs » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:00 pm

It again comes down to how KD has set up the team. How the heck is swansea able to pass the ball around us in MF...If u are going to press the ball u have to push the defensive line higher than we are willing to do. Failing to do that we leave far too much space in central MF...

2ndly we lack a certain kind of player; one with the dynamics to unbalance an opponent...

Lots has been said about Henderson, but for me the real dissapointment so far is Downing. He offers the team NOTHING. Can't get behind the defence; can't beat his man 1v1; does'nt provide enough cover for enrique; crosses are poor...He has zero assist so far...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby Penguins » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Before 100 million spent 6th. After 100 million spent... 6th.

And people were killing Rafa for spending 17 on Aquilani...
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Speechless :(

Makes a change
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Well... the picture of our squad's quality is becoming clearer... and that is we have acquired decent players but not good enough... Adam is decent but no where near Gerrard or Alonso's level, Lucas has improved alot but no where near Masherano's level, Downing blows hot and cold and disappears later in the game. Henderson is not ready yet. Caroll is also decent but not probably the same level as Peter Crouch... We need to strengthen somewhere and I don't even know where to start. I don't think we need to change all of them but we need a leader, a game changer who we can depend on and support Suarez and the rest. We need to reinforce in January... otherwise we'll be the same position as last season...

Also some fault lies with Kenny for this game... for the first 30 mins we were playing well... then Downing and Henderson switched wings and it was all downfall from there...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Its the same old Liverpool its the same problem we had with Benitez and it hasn't left it is still there and we can't get rid of it, the ability to break down teams.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:06 pm

ethanr wrote:We're the most unlucky club in the world.  Guarantee their keeper is named in team of the week again.. That's happened to us against Sunderland, Stoke, man u, and Norwich... So half of our games, the other teams keeper is MOTM.

Absolutely disappointed.  Horrible performance in the second half.  Going into an international break now, we've got no chance against the chavs if we play anything like that.

I'm afraid luck has nothing to do with it. The team is lacking the mental capacity to challange the top spots ,we are playing like midtable team ,no sense of urgency ,not pressuring the opponent ,not aggressive enough ,This isn't luck.

I'm missing Gerrard not just for his football quality but mainly for his leadership role ,Gerrard is a huge Winner his Mental toughness is second to none ,he could have guided the rest to a winning state of mind. Currently i don't see leaders on this team. I see good players ,talented players but no leaders.

Swansea looked more hungry ,more alert more focused ,they were quicker and wanted it more ,totally unaccaptable for me that Liverpool wasn't.

Kenny got his work cut for him. (He should also wake up if we are to catch the CL train).
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games