LIVERPOOL vs Southampton: Saturday 21 Sept 2013 - 3pm KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Boocity » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Hustler 2 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:48 pm wrote:All players 4/10 for this performance. all garbage.

Suarez back next game or not, we are still a p*ss poor side, and we are lucky to have not lost more games.

We are not a p!ss poor side we are just not playing very well at the moment and also have a few injuries to key players and Suarez is suspended.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:52 pm

sgs » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:50 pm wrote:When you set up your team badly and with intent first not to lose, you transmit uncertainty and lack of confidence thru your team.

This one is down to the unbelievable stupidity of Rogers!

roDgers, stupid
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:52 pm

meh!!  :glare:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Boocity » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:51 pm wrote:
Hustler 2 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:48 pm wrote:All players 4/10 for this performance. all garbage.

Suarez back next game or not, we are still a p*ss poor side, and we are lucky to have not lost more games.

We are not a p!ss poor side we are just not playing very well at the moment and also have a few injuries to key players and Suarez is suspended.

Doesnt help when we start with 4 CB's and we dont have the stamina to play well for more than 45 mins.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Well, wrong lineup, wrong tactics, wrong subs. Lack of quality. Our best player having his worse game in a while.

Did I leave anything out ?
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Hustler 2 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Come on, all you so called "football experts " in this forum, come out of the woodwork and tell us why we got beat with your expert analysis :)

Cr*p players= Cr*p performances..

Simples!
Get down and Boogie !!!!
Hustler 2
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ethanr » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Boocity » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:51 am wrote:

Honestly, I don't feel we've actually played well in a game this season. Sure there's been moments for 15-20 minutes, but when you look at all 5 prem games, and even then cup game, can anybody here honestly look at the game as a whole and say, "yes we played well that game"? Not if you're being honest with yourself.

awful f*cking game. Just awful. Southampton aren't a horrible side, but we sure were today. Aspas, Gerrard, Sakho, Sturridge Lucas, Sterling... Pretty much everybody except for Mignolet played like Sh*t, and once again he had to keep us in it. It is becoming more apparent that Mignolet's lack of ball control and passing is absolutely killing us. We can't win anything in the air up top because we're too small, and they just pressure us in the back. That's all you have to do right now to outplay us, pressure us in the back and we're done.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Stu the Red » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 pm

StuYesThatStu » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:03 pm wrote:

Don't ever call us that :no  :D

Enrique not playing but on the bench? Thats a strange one. Toure at right back over Kelly? Hmm maybe... Hopefully we'll perform :)

Bearing in mind I like Southampton, I like the centre half Lovren, Gaston Ramierez can play a bit to as can Lallana and Shaw and Lamberts a threat :)

I now don't like Southampton or the f*cking centre half who scored. T*ss*r :(
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby JC_81 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Poor performance, poor result.

We can make excuses and say we were missing two of our best attackers in Coutinho and Suarez, but we still shouldn't be losing at home to Southampton.  Hey ho.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Hustler 2 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:58 pm

ethanr » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 pm wrote:
Boocity » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:51 am wrote:

Honestly, I don't feel we've actually played well in a game this season. Sure there's been moments for 15-20 minutes, but when you look at all 5 prem games, and even then cup game, can anybody here honestly look at the game as a whole and say, "yes we played well that game"? Not if you're being honest with yourself.

Correct. We have been average in every game. And eventually you will pay for it big time.

We didn't look like a cohesive unit, a team, we looked like a bunch of strangers who met in a carpark yesterday to meet up for a kickabout. :)
Get down and Boogie !!!!
Hustler 2
LFC Advanced Member

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Second to most balls

Poor passing at back making whole team nervous

Little invention in final third

Just a blip hopefully, so chin up........Suarez back next week. All is still good
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:01 pm

I think come january a midfield power house is needed. We loose so much control in midfield,Gerrard just looks like he has no fight left
his body just looks run down, at least Carragher had the balls to carry the men forward.

And sterling im sure needs bulking a bit he gets easily pushed off the ball, but i think todays non show was purely down to 4 cb's, not a good move by Brenden tbh.

Mosses had a good game like his pace strength and dribbiling abilities, But things could have easily turned for us given more luck, i.e penalty decision and so on.

Onwards and upwards i think its very early in the season and we will defo get better.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Hustler 2 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:56 pm wrote:Come on, all you so called "football experts " in this forum, come out of the woodwork and tell us why we got beat with your expert analysis :)

Cr*p players= Cr*p performances..

Simples!

Enjoy it for now, City will beat you tomorrow :)
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:03 pm

The more I read from you, Hustler,  hidden behind all the smilies, the more I believe you're having a go at us for supporting the team, rather than the team for playing badly. I wish you'd do one. Losing is bad. But reading your sh*t is just depressing.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Stu the Red » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm

RedAnt » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:03 pm wrote:The more I read from you, Hustler,  hidden behind all the smilies, the more I believe you're having a go at us for supporting the team, rather than the team for playing badly. I wish you'd do one. Losing is bad. But reading your sh*t is just depressing.

Ant, don't rise to it lad.

Its f*cking embarrassing the stuff he says. Just laugh at him, he actually believes he's right and clever. Thats the worst thing. In another thread he told everyone that Brendan Rodgers isn't Bob Paisley... I mean... talk about stating the f*cking obvious.

Next he'll be telling us that Robbie Fowler isn't Michael Jackson :D
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games