LIVERPOOL VS NAPOLI - 4 november 2010, ko: 20:05

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 pm

andy_g wrote:my tortoise spent the entire game trying to get as far away from the telly as possible. even though that has meant spending the last hour trying to walk through a 1 inch thick piece of plywood. didn't even bat an eyelid for any of gerrard's goals the miserable sod

Speaking of which....my turtle is rearing his head....off for a dump
:laugh:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby only me » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:I've just seen an interview with SG right now...one of the TV stations over here...
And he says..."it seems the manager's ideas are starting to come across now..." - WTF is that about ?

And now Woy : "we were unlucky to be a goal down at half time..." - WTF ??

In all Fairness First Half Napoli were better but created no chances at all ,if it wasn't for wonder kid Paulson it would probably end 0-0....On the other hand 2 out of our 3 were a result of pathetic defending by the Italians.

Just very worrying that Gerrard is the only player able to put the little round object were it belongs. Meireless looked sloppy as hell and Ngog missed 2 excellent chances. Roy is still below avarage.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 pm

burjennio wrote:
andy_g wrote:my tortoise spent the entire game trying to get as far away from the telly as possible. even though that has meant spending the last hour trying to walk through a 1 inch thick piece of plywood. didn't even bat an eyelid for any of gerrard's goals the miserable sod

I bet he covered more ground than Poulsen

And at more pace
Benny The Noon

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:23 pm

metalhead wrote:how classless were napoli though? bunch of cheats, they are very lucky they still had 11 players on the field! their fans are classless as well!!! I loved the way Gerrard shushed them when he scored the first

was surprised myself how bad napoli were over the 2 legs.especially for a team thats 4th in their league.
they have a few players i thought were better than what they showed  in both games.
lavezzi was impressive though.

that tackle on ngog was shocking and warranted a red.the lad will be lucky if doesent carry an injury after it.

the carry on from their fans is disgracful and i hope uefa punish them for it.

great to see stevie play like we know he can.magical stuff.
almost makes you forget watching the first half.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby rocky29 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:24 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:I've just seen an interview with SG right now...one of the TV stations over here...
And he says..."it seems the manager's ideas are starting to come across now..." - WTF is that about ?

And now Woy : "we were unlucky to be a goal down at half time..." - WTF ??

oh hang on a minute i knew it wouldnt last long. Roy said this fecking jokes on here or what.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:25 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:

Speaking of which....my turtle is rearing his head....off for a dump
:laugh:

Give it a blonde wig and sell it to roy for 5 mill.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:30 pm

red till i die!! wrote:
metalhead wrote:how classless were napoli though? bunch of cheats, they are very lucky they still had 11 players on the field! their fans are classless as well!!! I loved the way Gerrard shushed them when he scored the first

was surprised myself how bad napoli were over the 2 legs.especially for a team thats 4th in their league.
they have a few players i thought were better than what they showed  in both games.

that tackle on ngog was shocking and warranted a red.the lad will be lucky if doesent carry an injury after it.

Lavezzi was everywhere in the first half against us, went quite in the second. I thought Lavezzi was poo last game but showed up this time. Hamsik looks like a player we should replace poulsen with.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:31 pm

metalhead wrote:
red till i die!! wrote:

Lavezzi was everywhere in the first half against us, went quite in the second. I thought Lavezzi was poo last game but showed up this time. Hamsik looks like a player we should replace poulsen with.

I'd replace Poulsen with Spearing mate if we we have no money for transfers in January...
bunglemark2

Postby Espionage » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:33 pm

lolol
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
red till i die!! wrote:

I'd replace Poulsen with Spearing mate if we we have no money for transfers in January...

I would replace Poulsen with your turtles head
Benny The Noon

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
red till i die!! wrote:

I would replace Poulsen with your turtles head

:D
bunglemark2

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:41 pm

metalhead wrote:Lavezzi was everywhere in the first half against us, went quite in the second. I thought Lavezzi was poo last game but showed up this time. Hamsik looks like a player we should replace poulsen with.

i read it in the mirror today that he was touting a move to england but thought manure was checking him out.
i didnt think he stood out tbh as i had heard he was quite a player and he didnt stand out for me in the both games.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Thank you Dossenna for gifting us 2 goals tonight!!! utter cr@p that player :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:47 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
red till i die!! wrote:

i agree swop poulsen for spearing who at least looks up for it.
as a partnership they didnt work.looked to be no comunication between them.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:57 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
red till i die!! wrote:

i reckon we will have a few quid in jan,im sure babel,pacheco and possibly agger will go and henry will give something.
we'll prob have 25 or 30 mil to spend i reckon but do we blow it on 2 good proven players? or 4 or 5 average ones? who spends it? comoli or roy?.
i definately think we will sign at least 2 players in jan
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games