LIVERPOOL VS NAPOLI - 4 november 2010, ko: 20:05

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 pm

metalhead wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
metalhead wrote:leave rocky alone.. we all know he is right :laugh:

Can't agree with that MH...that muppet is a WUM if ever there was one....

its a sarcastic post mate :laugh:

Mate, I wouldn't be even prepared to laugh at the muppet. Some people, with idiotic posts such as every post he makes, just reenforce the argument for selective cleansing of the gene pool...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby metalhead » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:14 pm

ignore him mate, he is kind of silly I know.. but whatever... :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:14 pm

metalhead wrote:
bigmick wrote:To be fair I thought we were pretty awful, but we won so what the feck. Poulsen feck me, even I can't defend that performance :laugh:. Lets be totally honest about it though, aside from Gerrard and Torres when he is in the mood, we are a pretty ordinary bunch really.

First half horrible, better in the second half, but I agree we look average out there, Gerrard won us the game FACT

True, but in the spirit of the way the forum is I'm going to claim it as tactical genius by Roy  :laugh: .
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby rocky29 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Ciggy wrote:Well In Gerrard boss tonight more of the same on sunday lad  :buttrock

Im dying with man flu so going to drug meself and go to bed  :sniffle

early night ciggy? hope you get better soon love.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
burjennio wrote:
rocky29 wrote:night night rafarites guess youl all be having an early night :laugh:

Rocky I have something you need to stand under

Needs to be bigger weight - Rocky is 7ft 22stone with only 3% bodyfat

Made me laugh that Benny!
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:15 pm

I've just seen an interview with SG right now...one of the TV stations over here...
And he says..."it seems the manager's ideas are starting to come across now..." - WTF is that about ?

And now Woy : "we were unlucky to be a goal down at half time..." - WTF ??
bunglemark2

Postby Zidane » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:17 pm

I think Shelvey had a bad game overall but he showed glimpses of why he could turn into a player here and there.  The hesitation to get into the middle and play the ball into Meireles who turned it to N'gog was absolute class.  He did well to stay on the ball as long as he did for Stevie's first as well, made quite a few mistakes I'll admit but I'm happy he is getting games.
Zidane

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:17 pm

rocky29 wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
red till i die!! wrote:
rocky29 wrote:night night rafarites guess youl all be having an early night :laugh:

why even make a comment like that in this thread. :no .

Cause he's an attention seeking moron.

say what you like im just pleased for roy a proper manager at last whoopee

Rocky your mummy is calling you - its bedtime - off you trot for your story and milk .
Benny The Noon

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
rocky29 wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
red till i die!! wrote:

why even make a comment like that in this thread. :no .

Cause he's an attention seeking moron.

say what you like im just pleased for roy a proper manager at last whoopee

Rocky your mummy is calling you - its bedtime - off you trot for your story and milk .

I reckon he SLEEPS with his mummy
bunglemark2

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:19 pm

bigmick wrote:
metalhead wrote:
bigmick wrote:To be fair I thought we were pretty awful, but we won so what the feck. Poulsen feck me, even I can't defend that performance :laugh:. Lets be totally honest about it though, aside from Gerrard and Torres when he is in the mood, we are a pretty ordinary bunch really.

First half horrible, better in the second half, but I agree we look average out there, Gerrard won us the game FACT

True, but in the spirit of the way the forum is I'm going to claim it as tactical genius by Roy  :laugh: .

Bringing off Poulsen and replacing him with Ecclestone was the turning point - it moved gerrard central more and let him control the game . Good sub
Benny The Noon

Postby metalhead » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Zidane wrote:I think Shelvey had a bad game overall but he showed glimpses of why he could turn into a player here and there.  The hesitation to get into the middle and play the ball into Meireles who turned it to N'gog was absolute class.  He did well to stay on the ball as long as he did for Stevie's first as well, made quite a few mistakes I'll admit but I'm happy he is getting games.

He actually showed some really good passes in the second half, the through ball to miereles that set up Ngog (which the keeper saved) was sublime. Lost the ball alot though, and he looked out of depth at time.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 pm

my tortoise spent the entire game trying to get as far away from the telly as possible. even though that has meant spending the last hour trying to walk through a 1 inch thick piece of plywood. didn't even bat an eyelid for any of gerrard's goals the miserable sod

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:21 pm

:laugh:
Benny The Noon

Postby fivecups » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Absolutely.

The sheer number of low quality players we have boggles the mind. Seriously, they are everywhere. Which is why it amazes me that various people associated with the club get so vehmently defended. How have we gone from Reina, Arbeloa, Carra, Hyypia, Dossena, Kuyt, Mascherano, Alonso, Yossi, Gerrard and Torres of 08-09 to our current crop?

1. The owners
2. Rafa's transfers
3. Roys's transfers
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 pm

andy_g wrote:my tortoise spent the entire game trying to get as far away from the telly as possible. even though that has meant spending the last hour trying to walk through a 1 inch thick piece of plywood. didn't even bat an eyelid for any of gerrard's goals the miserable sod

I bet he covered more ground than Poulsen
burjennio

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games