Postby dawson99 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:36 pm

mancs must be proud of that win :D

we were awesome, cant wait for the derby

walk on!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sgs » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:36 pm

There's already a better shape and feel about the team. Hope it grows from here on...

Funny these are the same players who a few hours ago were being ridiculed as :censored:...the very same being criticised here playing one man down and having to do a lot of chasing.

For all those who said our players are :censored: :censored: u; :censored: evrything u are about!
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby Zidane » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:37 pm

I'll be looking forward to Blackpool I think we will play well, dissapointed in Stevie.. can't make that sort of tackle in a game like this at OT in particular.. He'll be out for 3 very important matches. :(
Zidane

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:37 pm

all in all we played streets better today.not a bad result for kenny 1st game.
we will be better when he has time to work with them and it was refreshing to see us at least up for it.
sickened that we lost over that kunt webb and utd dont need to play well when he's officiating:angry:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby crim cram » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:37 pm

We're going to batter those cu.nts when they come to Anfield.  Book it
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Liner didnt give it and as Webb didnt have a great view he shouldnt have pointed to the spot. Dont expect much else from that lot a complete dive and cheated out of it. Gerrard lost his head and let us down there. Would have been nice if Webb had shown yellow to at least give us something back after his pen error but no chance. Good effort overall and Kelly was man of match not that cheating feka.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm particularly proud of Kelly, Shelvey and Lucas... geez I was Lucas worst critic but now I'm praising this guy...

It's good to see Kenny putting confidence in the young players...

Kenny should keep Kelly in the starting line-up... ask Johnson to win it back...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crim cram » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:42 pm

maguskwt wrote:I'm particularly proud of Kelly, Shelvey and Lucas... geez I was Lucas worst critic but now I'm praising this guy...

It's good to see Kenny putting confidence in the young players...

If we had kept Gerrard on, Lucas would have been MOTM - they were giving him acres of space as hernandaz and cheater didn't track back, we were looking like scoring until the red card.
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Webb decided the game early. Disgraceful display from him, and got both crucial decisions wrong. Gerrard could be seen calling him a tw@t as he walked off the pitch, and he's not wrong. The man should be stripped from his badges and should go and officiate non-contact sports like basketball or something. It seems to be perfectly fine to give a decision if you dive with no contact, than to send a man off for a fair tackle with relatively little contact. Fair play my bollox!

As far as our game was concerned, before the sending off we looked solid and ambitious with our passing going forward. We'd a much more solid shape about us. Kelly, Skrtel and Agger were all excellent. Aurelio had a bit of a 'mare to be honest. Kenny's subs had real purpose. Encouraging. We can only improve vastly from here in.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Webb decided the game early. Disgraceful display from him, and got both crucial decisions wrong. Gerrard could be seen calling him a tw@t as he walked off the pitch, and he's not wrong. The man should be stripped from his badges and should go and officiate non-contact sports like basketball or something. It seems to be perfectly fine to give a decision if you dive with no contact, than to send a man off for a fair tackle with relatively little contact. Fair play my bollox!

As far as our game was concerned, before the sending off we looked solid and ambitious with our passing going forward. We'd a much more solid shape about us. Kelly, Skrtel and Agger were all excellent. Aurelio had a bit of a 'mare to be honest. Kenny's subs had real purpose. Encouraging. We can only improve vastly from here in.

Skrtel was shyte mate

but agree about everything else
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:50 pm

metalhead wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Webb decided the game early. Disgraceful display from him, and got both crucial decisions wrong. Gerrard could be seen calling him a tw@t as he walked off the pitch, and he's not wrong. The man should be stripped from his badges and should go and officiate non-contact sports like basketball or something. It seems to be perfectly fine to give a decision if you dive with no contact, than to send a man off for a fair tackle with relatively little contact. Fair play my bollox!

Skrtel was shyte mate

Disagree. I thought he was excellent. He got his head on a lot of crosses, and covered well. He didn't put a foot wrong.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Stevie g. You phuckwhit ! :angry:
End of post.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby tonyeh » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:50 pm

We were shit for the most part and while Webb had a part to play with that awful red card, Liverpool just have too many crap players on the pitch. When I saw the pre-match lineup and the B team Utd put out, I thought we had a genuine chance. The Agger went and did that!

I wish Kuyt would just fuck off though at this point. I am sick to death of him. Lucas too. A wretched player. Lost count of how many times these goofs gave the ball away or passed it back and wrecked the momentum. Maxi is also dreadful. Another terrible purchase.

As for Torres...he really doesn't give a shit any more does he? Not that he had much service though. But, honestly, he's just biding his time at the moment.

On the plus side, Martin Kelly showed today why he should be our first team RB. Move Johnson onto the wing and Kuyt onto the bench.

If Utd had fielded their strongest 11 today, that would have been a rout, with or without the penalty and red card.
tonyeh

Postby roberto green » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:52 pm

For me the main difference was you could see how much more forward we were as a unit and it was as if the shackles were freed from around the ankles of the players.

I just wonder if Kenny could be the best thing to happen to Ryan Babel.....
roberto green

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
metalhead wrote:

Skrtel was shyte mate

Disagree. I thought he was excellent. He got his head on a lot of crosses, and covered well. He didn't put a foot wrong.

Distribution was awful, got roasted by Owen when Owen came on, and caught ball watching too many times.

I thought Kelly did ok defensively but very good going forward.

Reina had to get that MOTM not the cheat
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games