Liverpool 1 vs. Manchester City 3  August 25, 2014

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:48 pm wrote:Lacking the little bit of genius needed to break down champions. Suarez last season made a difference, don't think many would argue that Balotelli would have provided some added ingenuity.

Or got sent off ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Bill Shankly Rules » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:52 pm

We are rubbish full stop.

You lot who are thinking we will have a great season, with the tosh signings who no one has ever heard of, and Balotelli, who causes more problems than he solves, and living in cloud cuckoo land.

How well you think we gonna do in the champions league with that lot.! we are a laughing stock a joke. We should change our Home kit to clowns uniforms IMO.

Muppets.

BR.........Needs Sacking...He ain't got a clue.
Bill Shankly Rules
LFC Basic Member

Postby ballotelliman » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:53 pm

bring back suarez   :buttrock
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby Santa » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Have to say City is efficient as much as we are weak in the centre. Coutinho again went missing and our midfield get swamped all evening. Time to earn your pay check Brendan...#wegoagain!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:54 pm

ballotelliman » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:53 pm wrote:bring back suarez   :buttrock

C'mon how many of these WUM are we getting...mod kindly check the IP address
Last edited by Santa on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Let's not forget man City won 17 out of 18 games at home last season.

Disappointing result but this is the champions. We are weaker and it showed. Balotelli will make a big difference I'm confident.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bill Shankly Rules » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Coutinho is just garbage full stop. He's not Ronaldhino or Kaka, or a game changing player like Arjen Robben. He may fool you lot, but he don't fool me. Tosh. he dissapears in big  games and his final ball has a lot to be desired.His finishing is total sh*te and he can't hit a barn door, just like Dirk Kuyt. he prob can't even score in a Brothel!!!!!!

I say sell. With Hendo, Lucas, Joe Allen.

Then let's buy some real talent please BR?? Although I doubt you have the contacts across the footballing world to do that.

Sack the manager I say. you lot think BR is the new Bill shankly are total deluded muppets.

Look at what he does sincnce he's been here... he signs Joe allen, and idiot, plays lucas, then signs half of southamptons team!

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How well you think we are gonna do in the Champions league with that lot!??

We are going in the wrong direction.

Ban me if you want, I don't care. BR hasn't got a f*cking clue. I can get 10,000 email addresses and keep rejoining this site in as many different names as I wish.

Bill Shankly...."1st is first, second is nowhere"................Does that statue outside the kop mean nothing to anyone. Shanks is turning in his grave!

some of you in here, are dumb as F*ck and need shooting.

I say give the job back to KK

Ha. ;)
Last edited by Bill Shankly Rules on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bill Shankly Rules
LFC Basic Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:58 pm

The score line flattered them IMO, the only difference between the two sides was that they were ruthless in front of goal and we weren't.
Both sides made mistakes at the back but they punished ours and we squandered theirs.
Speaking of mistakes I have to applaud Moreno's performance after he made that ***** up, as a young player making his debut (in a foreign country) he could have easily fallen apart there but he was superb in the second half. He saved a certain goal with a great bit of covering, made some great runs behind City's defence and then showed a lot of guts to stay on when he went over on his ankle. I like that lad already.
I thought Markovic looked very lively and Allen worked his @rse off too.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:02 pm

That was a strange match. We had several pretty good chances and looked pretty good at times. We looked better with ten men, after Johnson had gone off....just a joke, I think. Couthino was ok. He's usually involved in most things we do, but overall he lacks presence and experience and it shows in games like today.

Perspective though. It feels sh*t to lose. But they're the champs, at home, and we have a bedding in period ahead. Not ideal, I know. But there was a lot of good to see today. The left hand side looks promising. The right needs work. That's our first defeat out if the way, and Moreno's first error. Let's hope lessons were learned.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby kartiek » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:05 pm

I just don't want to see Johnson play for LFC.

It PAINED me to see how uselessly lazy he was THROUGHOUT the game. Even in the first 20 minutes he showed no desire to defend or attack with any passion or commitment whatsoever. It was just too disheartening to watch.
kartiek

Postby Santa » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Good analysis by Carra...our new back 4 formation need some working. Positioning mistakes by Lovren did cost us a couple of goals tonight. Fair enough most of the players are still getting used to each other but lots of work still needed

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ballotelliman » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Santa » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:54 pm wrote:

its called lightning the mood get a grip fella seems to me a few of you old stalwarts think you own the place its a forum give people a chance for godsake  :rasp
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby sgs » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:11 pm

Game came a little bit too early for us...always thought it would be tough to get anything from the game. But disappointed to control a significant part of the game without getting anything from it.

There are signs, clear signs we have the makings of another top team...

Having said that, there are issues I have with the setup of the team coming into the 2hf and I think he kept Coutinho for a little too long...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:13 pm

ballotelliman » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:10 pm wrote:
Santa » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:54 pm wrote:

its called lightning the mood get a grip fella seems to me a few of you old stalwarts think you own the place its a forum give people a chance for godsake  :rasp

'Lightening' the mood ,you f*cking dolt  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Look it's quite simple, I didn't start the match thread and we lost, so it's my fault. Sorry
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games