Liverpool vs chelsea - Anfield : sunday 2nd may 2010 13.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby juljuve » Sun May 02, 2010 3:52 pm

How was Rafa behaviour with the crowd? Was it a last good bye?
Juventus and Liverpool amici
juljuve

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:52 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:That was the worst 90 minutes of football i think ive ever had to sit through, i know ive said all along i didint want us to give them fookers anything but its still not nice to watch your team being beaten especially with the likes of JT and Drogba on the other team, a day to forget quickly.

i stopped watching after the 2nd goal. This is the worst team i've ever seen in liverpool shirts. Truly appaling.

christ they have been poor but not a patch on the dioufs,diaos and cheyrous of GH or any of the sh.it that souness brought in .
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:That was the worst 90 minutes of football i think ive ever had to sit through, i know ive said all along i didint want us to give them fookers anything but its still not nice to watch your team being beaten especially with the likes of JT and Drogba on the other team, a day to forget quickly.

i stopped watching after the 2nd goal. This is the worst team i've ever seen in liverpool shirts. Truly appaling.

christ they have been poor but not a patch on the dioufs,diaos and cheyrous of GH or any of the sh.it that souness brought in .

I think its worst mate, because Rafa has spent far MORE than Houllier ever did. And you could easily replace those names with Babel, Lucas and Ngog.

things weren't this bad under Souness, and that's saying something.  :(
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm

juljuve wrote:How was Rafa behaviour with the crowd? Was it a last good bye?

Hard to tell but the media seen to think it was him saying goodbye and a lot of forums seem to think so, some say he seemed upset when he got to the Kop, sky did not cover much of it.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Has Rafa resigned yet?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm

The team was poor, beacause really, lets be honest, they weren't motivated and there is nothing to play for, Chelsea wanted it more because they are closer to winning the title.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:57 pm

metalhead wrote:Has Rafa resigned yet?

Dont worry im sure it will be soon and then the celebrations can start until we appoint McClaren as his successor
Benny The Noon

Postby juljuve » Sun May 02, 2010 3:59 pm

lakes10 wrote:
juljuve wrote:How was Rafa behaviour with the crowd? Was it a last good bye?

Hard to tell but the media seen to think it was him saying goodbye and a lot of forums seem to think so, some say he seemed upset when he got to the Kop, sky did not cover much of it.

Thank you.
I'm an italian Juventus fan, but in England i'm a fan of Reds.
Italian medias are sure Benitez will go to Turin.
Last edited by juljuve on Sun May 02, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juljuve

Postby Teshie » Sun May 02, 2010 4:00 pm

he keeps deflecting from the tunnel interview in the tunnel but he did say something at the end

"Will you say categorically that you will be at anfield next season?"

"Now after a game like this, we have to talk about a game that we (mumbled something here) better than the speculation"

"but the fans are concerned about the speculation, you can understand that can't you?"

"But the speculation is somethign that we can not control, so we have to talk about games"

then other stuff was said here

"Ok ok, finish" .. I think what he meant was interview finish though so idk, take what you want from it
Teshie

Postby LFC2007 » Sun May 02, 2010 4:04 pm

That really was a bizarre game to watch. My overriding feeling is relief - that we're nearly at the end now and a step closer to change, and also because I don't have to bear the anxiety of any Sunderlandisms. Worst case scenario: Chelsea have to beat Wigan to win the title - and even then you never know with those pesky Manc's. I'm angry too because we never should have been in that position.
LFC2007

Postby juljuve » Sun May 02, 2010 4:04 pm

So he wants to finish this season before resign or talking about his future.
juljuve

Postby LFC2007 » Sun May 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:

Dont worry im sure it will be soon and then the celebrations can start until we appoint McClaren as his successor

Probably not the best one to pick :D . FC Twente won the Dutch title today -the first in their history.
LFC2007

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 02, 2010 4:08 pm

juljuve wrote:So he wants to finish this season before resign or talking about his future.

why wait, our season is offically finished anyway
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun May 02, 2010 4:10 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

Probably not the best one to pick :D . FC Twente won the Dutch title today -the first in their history.

:D ..... stick with Fat sam you can't go wrong  :D
account deleted by request

Postby juljuve » Sun May 02, 2010 4:13 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
juljuve wrote:So he wants to finish this season before resign or talking about his future.

why wait, our season is offically finished anyway

I know. It's unusual... Maybe he wants to be focused on this season til the end, he is professional. Ancelotti, even if had already reached a deal with Chelsea, talked about it only at the end of the season.
juljuve

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games