Liverpool vs chelsea - Anfield : sunday 2nd may 2010 13.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm

s@int wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedSi35 wrote:
s@int wrote:
s@int wrote:I just hope we play attacking, open football, and not man the barracades hoping to snatch a 1-0 win tomorrow. If we go down then at least we have the comfort of knowing we have fuc.ked the mancs and if we win we can at least enjoy JT crying and having seen a game worth watching. No clever formations no wierd and wonderful tactics, just go out and take the game to them and let the chips fall where they will.

This is what I wanted mate

I think we started with that intention, we looked quite bright in the first 10/15mins.

Then we just looked bored and indescicive. No passion, no real commitment......which tbh is the story of our season.

It was all over once our magically untouchable world class player had the f.uck ups of all f.uck up and gifted them a goal on a platter

Yes as usual we had to depend on Gerrard to pull the game out of the fire.  :D

This is not the time to be gloating about us loosing
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:40 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
dawson99 wrote:feck me, hes definately saying bye to the crowd!

Is he ? On sky ?

yeah, waving to the crowd, thought he had a tear in his eye but i might be imagining, not good tho

He has done that every last game of the season at home - just like all the players do at every last home game of the season .What was the reaction of the crowd
Last edited by Benny The Noon on Sun May 02, 2010 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benny The Noon

Postby account deleted by request » Sun May 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedSi35 wrote:
s@int wrote:
s@int wrote:I just hope we play attacking, open football, and not man the barracades hoping to snatch a 1-0 win tomorrow. If we go down then at least we have the comfort of knowing we have fuc.ked the mancs and if we win we can at least enjoy JT crying and having seen a game worth watching. No clever formations no wierd and wonderful tactics, just go out and take the game to them and let the chips fall where they will.

I think we started with that intention, we looked quite bright in the first 10/15mins.

Then we just looked bored and indescicive. No passion, no real commitment......which tbh is the story of our season.

It was all over once our magically untouchable world class player had the f.uck ups of all f.uck up and gifted them a goal on a platter

i think the writing was on the wall when our '20 million summer sighing' fecked up clean chance on goal.

we are not good enough and Rafa is to blame.

And those players must also shoulder blame as well . Pathetic all of them .

Yeah makes you wonder who bought them
account deleted by request

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:42 pm

s@int wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedSi35 wrote:
s@int wrote:

i think the writing was on the wall when our '20 million summer sighing' fecked up clean chance on goal.

What aboout gerrard then ? or carra ? he didnt buy them and they have both been poor this season .

No its easier to let the players off with playing pathetic awful football and just throwing all the blame on the manager .
Benny The Noon

Postby dawson99 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

Is he ? On sky ?

yeah, waving to the crowd, thought he had a tear in his eye but i might be imagining, not good tho

He has done that every last game of the season at home - just like all the players do at every last home game of the season .What was the reaction of the crowd

He does it every season? Surrounded by kids? Just looked different, i dunno, not good
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:44 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

Is he ? On sky ?

He does it every season? Surrounded by kids? Just looked different, i dunno, not good

Yeah they all do mate , guess we will just have to see , if not lets welcome Steve McClaren with open arms during the summer
Benny The Noon

Postby account deleted by request » Sun May 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
s@int wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedSi35 wrote:
s@int wrote:

What aboout gerrard then ? or carra ? he didnt buy them and they have both been poor this season .

No its easier to let the players off with playing pathetic awful football and just throwing all the blame on the manager .

:laugh: Thats two out of a full squad...... do you not realise how pathetic you sound ?
account deleted by request

Postby lakes10 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
s@int wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedSi35 wrote:
s@int wrote:

if you play with Sh1t you get coverd in Sh1t
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:45 pm

s@int wrote:What aboout gerrard then ? or carra ? he didnt buy them and they have both been poor this season .

:laugh: Thats two out of a full squad...... do you not realise how pathetic you sound ?[/quote]
Pathetic because i think the players should also shoulder some of the blame for this season ? why is that being pathetic .

Only person being pathetic is the one who seems like he is happy chelsea won .
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:47 pm

lakes10 wrote:

if you play with Sh1t you get coverd in Sh1t[/quote]
B.*ll*c*ks - poor excuse . There was only one person missing from last season and if they are sulking because he has gone and using that as an excuse they have played poorly all season then sell the feckers . Keep pepe , torres and masher and get rid of the rest .
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 02, 2010 3:48 pm

the players should take some of the blame, but i think Rafa lost the dressing room a LONG time ago. Negative tactics, bizaar substitutions and :censored: poor signings. No wonder Steve is left scratching his head.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun May 02, 2010 3:49 pm

That was the worst 90 minutes of football i think ive ever had to sit through, i know ive said all along i didint want us to give them fookers anything but its still not nice to watch your team being beaten especially with the likes of JT and Drogba on the other team, a day to forget quickly.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby dawson99 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:49 pm

I'm glad im off tomorrow, this sites bad enough aqs it is lol
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Yep the manger does take some of the blame of that their is no doubt . there is not one person at fault . They are all in it toegther from the twa.tting owners through to the coaching staff and to the players - they share the blame
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 02, 2010 3:51 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:That was the worst 90 minutes of football i think ive ever had to sit through, i know ive said all along i didint want us to give them fookers anything but its still not nice to watch your team being beaten especially with the likes of JT and Drogba on the other team, a day to forget quickly.

i stopped watching after the 2nd goal. This is the worst team i've ever seen in liverpool shirts. Truly appaling.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games