Liverpool vs chelsea - Anfield : sunday 2nd may 2010 13.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby dawson99 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:29 pm

come on, lets just lock this... whole site for a few months, come back in july all refreshed
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun May 02, 2010 3:31 pm

dawson99 wrote:come on, lets just lock this... whole site for a few months, come back in july all refreshed

We have a big game against Hull next week mate
account deleted by request

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:31 pm

s@int wrote:2 shots on target .... at home ?

is that not what you wanted or was that too many
Benny The Noon

Postby account deleted by request » Sun May 02, 2010 3:32 pm

s@int wrote:I just hope we play attacking, open football, and not man the barracades hoping to snatch a 1-0 win tomorrow. If we go down then at least we have the comfort of knowing we have fuc.ked the mancs and if we win we can at least enjoy JT crying and having seen a game worth watching. No clever formations no wierd and wonderful tactics, just go out and take the game to them and let the chips fall where they will.

This is what I wanted mate...... well that and a Chelsea win  :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sun May 02, 2010 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:34 pm

That game was the perfect summation of our season.

POOR

MEDIOCRE

A COMPLETE SHAMBLES

EMBARRASSING

Bring on the 2010/11 season.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Blackcab wrote:I wonder if Stevie will play this well for England in the World Cup?

no doubt he will remember how to play football by the time the world cup comes around - come on engerland
Benny The Noon

Postby RedSi35 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:35 pm

s@int wrote:
s@int wrote:I just hope we play attacking, open football, and not man the barracades hoping to snatch a 1-0 win tomorrow. If we go down then at least we have the comfort of knowing we have fuc.ked the mancs and if we win we can at least enjoy JT crying and having seen a game worth watching. No clever formations no wierd and wonderful tactics, just go out and take the game to them and let the chips fall where they will.

This is what I wanted mate

I think we started with that intention, we looked quite bright in the first 10/15mins.

Then we just looked bored and indescicive. No passion, no real commitment......which tbh is the story of our season.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sun May 02, 2010 3:36 pm

s@int wrote:2 shots on target .... at home ?

That's is NOT suprise ... Kuyt have been ask to play as a striker ... but he keep playing on the right winger ... no one in that box when he cross the ball ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby dawson99 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:36 pm

feck me, hes definately saying bye to the crowd!
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:36 pm

RedSi35 wrote:
s@int wrote:

I think we started with that intention, we looked quite bright in the first 10/15mins.

Then we just looked bored and indescicive. No passion, no real commitment......which tbh is the story of our season.

It was all over once our magically untouchable world class player had the f.uck ups of all f.uck up and gifted them a goal on a platter
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:37 pm

dawson99 wrote:feck me, hes definately saying bye to the crowd!

Is he ? On sky ?
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
RedSi35 wrote:
s@int wrote:

It was all over once our magically untouchable world class player had the f.uck ups of all f.uck up and gifted them a goal on a platter

i think the writing was on the wall when our '20 million summer sighing' fecked up clean chance on goal.

we are not good enough and Rafa is to blame.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
dawson99 wrote:feck me, hes definately saying bye to the crowd!

Is he ? On sky ?

yeah, waving to the crowd, thought he had a tear in his eye but i might be imagining, not good tho
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
RedSi35 wrote:
s@int wrote:

Yes as usual we had to depend on Gerrard to pull the game out of the fire.  :D

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
RedSi35 wrote:
s@int wrote:

i think the writing was on the wall when our '20 million summer sighing' fecked up clean chance on goal.

we are not good enough and Rafa is to blame.

And those players must also shoulder blame as well . Pathetic all of them .
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games