Hull city vs liverpool - 9 may 2010 - 16.00 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby lakes10 » Sun May 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Getting a bit of a mixed info right now, my mate says he has done the interview and it was ok...no shocks he means, yet going by some radio reports Rafa has not been seen and has turned away from doing interviews?

Dont think he would come out and say "thats it i am off" right now, he would call all the press in to do it in Liverpool i think.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Teshie » Sun May 09, 2010 6:09 pm

bigmick wrote:On the plus side, we finished two points ahead of Everton. We also managed to finish 13 points ahead of Blackburn which is no mean achievement.

Less impressive was our final points tally in relation to Chelsea (23 points behind) and the Mancs (22 points behind). We even have seven points to make up on Spurs next season, and it's not often in our history you've been able to say that. We are 12 points behind Arsenal too.

In a league table of the performces of all the managers in the league, who would you have top, and where would we be? I wonder.

there are only 2 plusses from this season

beating manc @ home

doing the double on everton.

Everything else that's happened is :censored:.
Teshie

Postby lakes10 » Sun May 09, 2010 6:09 pm

On the plus side......we get to see them play football in July in the EL.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun May 09, 2010 6:09 pm

bigmick wrote:On the plus side, we finished two points ahead of Everton. We also managed to finish 13 points ahead of Blackburn which is no mean achievement.

:upside:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sun May 09, 2010 6:11 pm

lakes10 wrote:On the plus side......we get to see them play football in July in the EL.

Explain the plus side of that ?  :oh:
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun May 09, 2010 6:13 pm

Rafa is doing one interview ,no questions an thats it , simples

The season might be over but our fecking troubles will continue right through the summer , its gonna be a long long summer
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sun May 09, 2010 6:13 pm

Less impressive was our final points tally in relation to Chelsea (23 points behind) and the Mancs (22 points behind). We even have seven points to make up on Spurs next season, and it's not often in our history you've been able to say that. We are 12 points behind Arsenal too.

In a league table of the performces of all the managers in the league, who would you have top, and where would we be? I wonder.

One things for sure, Avram Grant did exceptionally well getting his Portsmouth side to the FA cup final... Hodgson obviously did brilliantly to get to the Europa final... I'd also have McLeish, Big Sam and Pulis up there ahead of Rafa..
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sun May 09, 2010 6:14 pm

oh dear. what a bag of pants that was. bizzarre season really considering we were challenging last season. well done to Chelsea - tuff shlt mancs
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Teshie » Sun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm

just watching blues lift the trophy at the moment ... I can not wait till we lift the trophy for that 19th title, I wanna hear those commentators say 20 something years before Liverpool last held the title and their first Premier League title. I JUST WANT THAT TITLE.
Teshie

Postby bigmick » Sun May 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Somebody said the other week that "you'd think Rafa was the worst manager in the Premiership" the way people carry on. Based on this seasons performance, he is by an absolute distance IMHO. If there was a managers league table, he'd have been relegated before Christmas.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun May 09, 2010 6:17 pm

That music they are playing at SB is f*cking shocking. Like some sh*te you'd hear at a horrible seaside resort or something.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun May 09, 2010 6:17 pm

aCe' wrote:I'd also have McLeish, Big Sam and Pulis up there ahead of Rafa..

Are you taking the feckin p!ss?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Teshie » Sun May 09, 2010 6:19 pm

tony pulis is up there are the worst manager with brian laws in the epl. Please let's not get ridiculous now
Teshie

Postby Emerald Red » Sun May 09, 2010 6:19 pm

bigmick wrote:Somebody said the other week that "you'd think Rafa was the worst manager in the Premiership" the way people carry on. Based on this seasons performance, he is by an absolute distance IMHO. If there was a managers league table, he'd have been relegated before Christmas.

Why not just come out and say who it was. It was me that said that, and it's true. Worst manager in the league you say? with all respect, Mick, F*ck off, will ye! He's had one bad season and that makes him the worst manager in England? That's an idiotic, clueless statement if I ever heard one.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun May 09, 2010 6:20 pm

bigmick wrote:Somebody said the other week that "you'd think Rafa was the worst manager in the Premiership" the way people carry on. Based on this seasons performance, he is by an absolute distance IMHO. If there was a managers league table, he'd have been relegated before Christmas.

Come on Mick.. anno it's been a disastorous camapign, but with all the cr.ap our club in emroiled in can you not see the perfromance of the team amd manager agianst that back drop - Liverpool finished 7th  :down: our manager sits around that leevel this season, but for a managert wanted byt the biggets clkubs in Europe, surely we can't be doing themanager such a dis-service... is it really Big Sam yeh then !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games