FC UTRECHT VS LIVERPOOL - thursday 30th september 18.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby kalos » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:47 pm

If Roy cannot see that Lucas /Poulsen is one of the worst CM pairings for LFC in living memory then he should get gone and sharpish.
kalos

Postby only me » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Plain shamefull ,the whole lot of them ,disgraceful performance to to the least. On top of them is off course Lucas which really is beyond words to describe his impotence on the pitch. This bunch of players and managers are just rediculing the Liverpool name. No passion no energy and no will. Roy looks like a headless chicken on the sideline scratching and itching....I would dare say owner or no owners this squad has just itself to blame.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:49 pm

It was by no means breathtaking stuff, but I don't feel it was as poor as some are making it it seem.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 pm

I've  heard about the crowd virtually sucking the ball into the net .... but these commentators  literally have us beaten before half time such is their need to stick the boot in  :( anyway back to Super Dan in the studio to throw down  a gauntlet of excuses as to why the manager needs more time .......
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 pm

The Good Yank wrote:It was by no means breathtaking stuff, but I don't feel it was as poor as some are making it it seem.

yep when you get used to $hit even :censored: looks not that bad..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby OneHotRed » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Poulsen = the slowest player I ever seen, and we have Dirk Kuyt in our team too

Lucas = Dear God....

Cole = VERY good player, looks class, shame theres not much around him.

Miereles = Again VERY good, just played out of position

Torres = Lazy :censored: in the first 15 minutes, looked like he wanted to leave, then got a bit angry and started playing better.

I dont think I can take this :censored: much longer, same old same old - No heart at all - which in my opinion is why we are LIVERPOOL, we are the team with the guts and glory and we are getting subjected to this crapola
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:51 pm

We'll play better in the second half but I don't know if it will be good enough, the setup is too defensive right now.
Zidane

Postby jono » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:51 pm

so far it's been

again
You got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice
jono

Postby OneHotRed » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:54 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:I've  heard about the crowd virtually sucking the ball into the net .... but these commentators  literally have us beaten before half time such is their need to stick the boot in  :( anyway back to Super Dan in the studio to throw down  a gauntlet of excuses as to why the manager needs more time .......

Do you HONESTLY think the players are playing with no heart, no guile and no urgency at the command of Hodgson? Do you think he has told them to do that?

I think our better players are looking around at the majority of  shitola they are playing with and thinking, what the fvckles is going on, why the feck am in the same team as some of these nowters - I d be well annoyed off if Lucas or Poulsen was on my team in 5 a side 3 times a week, let alone playing for Liverpool
Last edited by OneHotRed on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Load of cack! I'm not saying that Utrecht is a :censored: club but we should not struggle against them. They have had better chances than us:(
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 pm

OneHotRed wrote:]
Do you HONESTLY think the players are playing with no heart, no guile and no urgency at the command of Hodgson? Do you think he has told them to do that?

I think our better players are looking around at the majority of  :censored: they are playing with and thinking, what the fvckles is going on, why the feck am in the same team as some of these nowters - I d be well :censored: off if Lucas or Poulsen was on my team in 5 a side 3 times a week, let alone playing for Liverpool

Do you think perhaps the manager should ensure performances (as you have stated with no urgency or heart )should not become the norm ,Also do you not think its a managers job to eradicate completely this defeatist attitude and instil a modicum of hope ?
anyway back to the match we can only hope it wont be as devoid of invention as the first
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:03 pm

OneHotRed wrote:I think our better players are looking around at the majority of  shitola they are playing with and thinking, what the fvckles is going on, why the feck am in the same team as some of these nowters - I d be well annoyed off if Lucas or Poulsen was on my team in 5 a side 3 times a week, let alone playing for Liverpool

If thats the truth they are pathetic. Its not exactly Lucas or poulsen that singelhandedly ruins this team. I'm so sick of hearing this whining about 1 player every :censored: match on this forum. You can blame the entire team for collectively sucking along with a manager that looks out of his depth. If the players are :censored: off its more likely because they are sick of the neverending saga about the owners ruining their focus on playing good football.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby NorfolkRed » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:10 pm

shocking dive there
NorfolkRed

Postby burjennio » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Holy sh*t lads Torres has been absolutely DREADFUL
burjennio

Postby roberto green » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:12 pm

The fuki n commentators are jumping on the bandwagon over torres.
roberto green

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games