Everton V Liverpool - Sunday 4th October K.O. 1.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby LFC1990 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:27 am

Milner was Sh*t again

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:47 am

I think it is abundantly obvious that a lot has been going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of. Timing has probably been an issue. I can't imagine that they are simply going to leave Liverpool FC in the hands of a total under achiever like Sean O'Driscoll.Just what the fk is he doing at Liverpool FC. Rogers distasteful behaviour in letting his loyal assistants become the fall guys for his numerous shortcomings was a pill that was just to difficult to swallow. Karma usually finds a way and it certainly did with Rogers who I now don't mind admitting was an absolute fraud. It was difficult to support this egomaniac and not simply agree with the WHINGE COMMITTEE (term of endearment lads) who put together a catalogue of overwhelming reasons why Rogers should no longer be allowed to have anything to do with Liverpool FC. Personally I was beginning to worry about RBG's blood pressure  :laugh: Hopefully it has now settled down. It will be very interesting to see where Rogers goes from here? Abroad is my guess.

As for Milner he has never set the world on fire for England or City. He is just a hard working decent professional but nothing else.It sickens me to see him picked week after week and wearing the captains armband when all yo get is just nothing more than average at best.Watching Emlyn Hughes rally the team or Stevie G in his heyday was a sight to behold. Henderson is a good lad but just how much respect does he command and whilst physically he can run forever his brain unfortunately doesn't share the same capacity.I just don't think he is the brightest bulb in the box.As for Milner I'm not if he commands any respect?

Hopefully we will see some dramatic changes for the better in the very near future.

As for the match once again we were defensively awful and if it hadn't been for Mignolet we would have lost.Certainly can't complain about the draw.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Previous