BLACKBURN ROVERS v LIVERPOOL - Saturday 5 december 2009 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Judge » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:46 am

Benny The Noon wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Fauxy wrote:I hope that when we score Rafa does a Maradonna and slides across the pitch...

Yeah because he's a passionate manager isn't he, always jumping up and down when we score.  ???  :D

Benny The Noon wrote:Just for once GIVE IT A FECKIN rest - every single fecking post from you is nothing but negative - the club , the players the manager .

Kind of surprised that a joking remark, especially about the way the manager celebrates, would provoke that kind of reaction from you.  I say calm down, at least get mad over something more serious than a celebration.  I think if anyone other than Heimdall and Bigmick posted that, you'd simply look over it.

I would post out to anyone who posts nothing but constant stuff against the manager no matter what the thread is or the subject at hand

rafa's significant wins to date

win against man utd, and win against the bitters

thats it !!

nuff said. heimdall you are entitled to your opinion mate

and i agree with supitsjon sentiments  :nod
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Heading up north nice an early for this one! Will be a tough game coz they will be flying high after the win agasint Chelsea plus they have their manager back in the staium which should give them a another lift. Hopefully they will be a bit leggy though.

I'd love to see Gerrard back in the middle of the park (or Aquilani) for this one. I'm tired of the Lucas-Masch partnership and am desperate to see us approach a game with a more creative line-up. Be great to see Yossi and Riera (and who knows, maybe even Torres) back in the starting line-up. If we can keep another clean sheet I fancy us to nick it 1-0 which will do me coz my Blackburn supporting cousin will have to put up with me for the drive back to Warrington!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Fauxy wrote:I hope that when we score Rafa does a Maradonna and slides across the pitch...

Yeah because he's a passionate manager isn't he, always jumping up and down when we score.  ???  :D

Benny The Noon wrote:Just for once GIVE IT A FECKIN rest - every single fecking post from you is nothing but negative - the club , the players the manager .

Kind of surprised that a joking remark, especially about the way the manager celebrates, would provoke that kind of reaction from you.  I say calm down, at least get mad over something more serious than a celebration.  I think if anyone other than Heimdall and Bigmick posted that, you'd simply look over it.

I would post out to anyone who posts nothing but constant stuff against the manager no matter what the thread is or the subject at hand

This type of convo pretty sums up why this forum is so s.h.i...t now. While i find Heimdall's negativity and sarcasm a little irritating (not so much that I would block his posts mind) and sometimes unessessary, the responses from other posters are just as irritating.

Does anyone else think that this forum is pretty much doomed to be :censored: (most of the time) until we have a new manager? Because that is pretty much my take on it.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Scottbot wrote:Heading up north nice an early for this one! Will be a tough game coz they will be flying high after the win agasint Chelsea plus they have their manager back in the staium which should give them a another lift. Hopefully they will be a bit leggy though.

I'd love to see Gerrard back in the middle of the park (or Aquilani) for this one. I'm tired of the Lucas-Masch partnership and am desperate to see us approach a game with a more creative line-up. Be great to see Yossi and Riera (and who knows, maybe even Torres) back in the starting line-up. If we can keep another clean sheet I fancy us to nick it 1-0 which will do me coz my Blackburn supporting cousin will have to put up with me for the drive back to Warrington!

:laugh: It would be a pain if Blackburn wins.. I know how it feels as I have a boss that's a Manure fan. But I haven't been hearing from him in the past year  :buttrock
Last edited by shawnk on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shawnk

Postby tubby » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Scottbot wrote:Heading up north nice an early for this one! Will be a tough game coz they will be flying high after the win agasint Chelsea plus they have their manager back in the staium which should give them a another lift. Hopefully they will be a bit leggy though.

What time you gonna get there for mate? We can meet in the same boozer for before the game. Will give you a call tomorrow mate.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:42 pm

bavlondon wrote:

What time you gonna get there for mate? We can meet in the same boozer for before the game. Will give you a call tomorrow mate.

I didn't know you were going the game mate! My mate Steve (who you met last time is heading up of his own steam) so i'll be meeting him and another mate somewhere, not where yet! I'm going with my Cuz (who lives in Warrington) so i guess we'll be getting to a pub (not sure she'll want to go in a full-on away pub mind!) somewhere around the ground for 1.30pm i'd guess.

Can you PM me your number, i know i took it last time but i don't think i saved it properly although i've got a number in me phone called 'B' so it could be yours.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:51 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:
heimdall wrote:

Oh please!!!!

You sound like an old maid. For Christ's sake, grow a pair.
tonyeh

Postby tonyeh » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Anyway.........

This is actually the first game this year, I've felt confident on.

1-0 to us.

:D
tonyeh

Postby Owzat » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:20 pm

tonyeh wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:
heimdall wrote:

Oh please!!!!

You sound like an old maid. For Christ's sake, grow a pair.

Precisely (sorry for the russian doll mods, maybe you'll take notice of the squabble now! :D )

If you don't like what someone says, you don't have to shout the person down. Ignore the person, maybe if people ignore instead of argue then the person they ignore will get fed up and leave. Leastwise you might find ignoring the comment less stressing. Some of us find constant sniping at people like Heimdall rather tedious, as tedious if not more so than the people you are sniping at.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:25 pm

torres ruled out:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/torres-injury-latest

we should still have too much for them anyway.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby tubby » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Scottbot wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

I didn't know you were going the game mate! My mate Steve (who you met last time is heading up of his own steam) so i'll be meeting him and another mate somewhere, not where yet! I'm going with my Cuz (who lives in Warrington) so i guess we'll be getting to a pub (not sure she'll want to go in a full-on away pub mind!) somewhere around the ground for 1.30pm i'd guess.

Can you PM me your number, i know i took it last time but i don't think i saved it properly although i've got a number in me phone called 'B' so it could be yours.

Will do mate. I don't mind any pub, whichever is near to the station I guess but if not we can go for a few after the game.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:39 pm

stmichael wrote:torres ruled out:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/torres-injury-latest

we should still have too much for them anyway.

I think we can forget about Torres for a while longer Mick.
tonyeh

Postby made in UK » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:09 pm

This type of convo pretty sums up why this forum is so s.h.i...t now. While i find Heimdall's negativity and sarcasm a little irritating (not so much that I would block his posts mind) and sometimes unessessary, the responses from other posters are just as irritating.

Does anyone else think that this forum is pretty much doomed to be :censored: (most of the time) until we have a new manager? Because that is pretty much my take on it.

Not sure about your last statement but apart from that its spot on. ; [/quote]

Benny the Noon is more annoying than crabs!
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:33 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Scottbot wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

Will do mate. I don't mind any pub, whichever is near to the station I guess but if not we can go for a few after the game.

Now THAT conversation makes me green with envy....Slurpin' pints before and after the game, talkin' footie...

This year, I haven't been over to a single game, and the way our Minister for Finance is talking, it sure doesn't look likely next year either. So it's either feed the kids, or go over to a game. And 'er indoors insists we *have* to feed the kids as a priority...

Sometimes I think she just simply doesn't understand me...  :no

http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby tubby » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:45 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Scottbot wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

Now THAT conversation makes me green with envy....Slurpin' pints before and after the game, talkin' footie...

This year, I haven't been over to a single game, and the way our Minister for Finance is talking, it sure doesn't look likely next year either. So it's either feed the kids, or go over to a game. And 'er indoors insists we *have* to feed the kids as a priority...

Sometimes I think she just simply doesn't understand me...  :no

I feel for you brother. Don't worry we will go to a European Cup final one day. I fight and steal for my ticket and I will try and get you one too.

Scott sent you a pm mate.

Right, leaving now!!! We are going to drive up and stay in a hotel over night. Good thing im not driving as I am shattered. Good luck reds!!!!

Tomorrow will be a good day I can sense it. Although we are out of Europe and are more or less out of the league a big weight has been lifted of us so all our big players can find their feet and get some form. We can come back in the league of course we can!!!!

Good luck!!

:buttrock

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games